The A/C Guys

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2016

214 W Hondo Ave

Devine, TX 78016

We are a family owned and operated company. We do not pressure our customers into making unnecessary repairs. We will, however, give you an honest assessment of what is needed to make the repair at a fair price....

08/20/2020

Stephen D.

Perfect! Jeremy was very professional and personable. Gave me three proposals and explained each one. Complete replacement was right below the median cost for an AC system. I called them and they had an appointment for the next day. Awesome service and job well done. Service call price was very reasonable. Definitely recommend these guys!

Description of Work
inspect AC system.

07/02/2020

Dr. H Michael A.

We've been using Mac and his crew since they installed our new system in 2005. Nuf' said!

Description of Work
Annual check, replace capacitor

06/27/2019

Kye N.

They're always punctual, always knowledgeable, their prices were always reasonable and they charged me less than quoted on the phone.

Description of Work
They take care of the furnace which did not pass the inspection and they took care of several things that needed to be done. It's the 4th time I've used them.

11/28/2017

Louis D.

It went great, very straightforward and reasonable price, repairs done in a timely manner. Will use them again.

Description of Work
My AC was not cooling. I called AC Guys in the morning and they had a tech come out in afternoon. Sam the tech who responded to call, diagnosed the problem as being a bad capacitor. He gave me a reasonable quote and finished the repair in a timely manner.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the great review Mr. D. We appreciate your business!!

11/09/2017

DEBORAH M.

Went great! Sam was prompt, courteous and most of all thorough. I really appreciated the time he took to make sure everything was working properly. He also let me know I needed to have an electrician check the plug for the heater. Apparently the connection is loose. I would never have known to do that if I hadn't been told. I will definitely use the A/C Guys again.

Description of Work
I needed a winter check for my heater

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the great review! We will let Sam know you were happy with his work!! We appreciate your business!

08/18/2017

Maria P.

RESPONDED IMMEDIATELY, WORK WAS STARTED WITHIN HOURS OF AGREEMENT AND FINISHED WITHIN THE SAME DAY. THEY ARE A GROUP OF VERY PROFESSIONAL PERSONS,RESPECTFUL, AND ATTENTIVE TO THEIR CUSTOMERS NEEDS. THEIR CREW WAS OF THREE PERSONS, WHILE TO GENTLEMAN WORKED IN THE INSIDE SYSTEM AND YOUNG MAN WORKED INSTALLING THE OUTSIDE UNIT, GOOD TEAM WORK AND EXCELLENT RESULTS.

Description of Work
HAD NEW HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM INSTALLED.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you Ms. P. for the great review!! We appreciate your business and hope you are happy with your purchase!!

07/27/2017

Roger C.

Great, had to order a hard to find part, no added charges for second trip or special order.

Description of Work
Upstairs not cooling as well as down, annual tune up

07/26/2017

Roger C.

Great. Sam was the repairman and he was very courteous and professional. He explained issues he found with the damper for upstairs and a part that needed replacement. Arrived on-time with a smile, which is always welcome!

Description of Work
Needed AC tune-up. Wasn't cooling as well upstairs as down and it had been a little over a year since it was last serviced.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you Mr. C. for the great review. We appreciate your business and will let Sam know about your comments!!

07/19/2017

NICKI R.

They gave an estimate and were fine in what they did, but I don't have enough experience with them to rate fairly them as a serivce.

Description of Work
I only got an estimate from them, but went with another company.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the review and for allowing us the opportunity to provide a quote for system replacement!!

07/10/2017

Kim P.

My appt was for between 12 and 2. Sam arrived around one o'clock and got right to work checking our system. He checked the capacitor in the attic unit. It was bad and he replaced it. System is running great now. He was very professional and speedy in doing the work. He showed me where to pour vinegar if the line becomes blocked as it has in the past and suggested that we remove the ceiling filters and just rely on the attic filter, the 3" thick one that I change regularly to do the job. The interior filters put additional strain on the system. That was good advice which I followed as soon as he left.

Description of Work
The fan stopped blowing yesterday and the pipes were frozen over with ice. It was a hot night.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the great review! We will let Sam know you were happy with his services! We appreciate your business!!

06/26/2017

Inna R.

We loved that the guys promptly responded to our request,and we did not have to be without an AC. Other companies we called responded a couple of after The AC guys already fixed our AC)))) The price was reasonable as well. Definitely will hire them again.

Description of Work
Our AC did not work.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business!

06/24/2017

David G.

I have used The A/C Guy for over ten years, favoring the smaller family owned and operated business over larger, big name HVAC companies. The A/C Guy has everything I need in routine maintenance and, seven years ago, a complete system replacement. First, they are absolutely straight shooters. They have never done more or less than required. No up-sell. They assess the need and recommend what is needed. Second, their rates are reasonable, consistently lower than other quotes for similar work. Third, their people are punctual, neat, and friendly. They own what they do. I have never had an issue with their work. Their front office is efficient. They file warranties for the customer, providing copies. If you are looking for a small, effective, efficient HVAC company I recommend The A/C Guy.

Description of Work
Air conditioning and furnace maintenance

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you Mr. G. As always, we appreciate your business and the great review!

02/13/2017

Danielle T.

My appointment window was scheduled for 2-5, and Colby was here at 2:03pm. After not having a working A/C over the weekend, this was a welcome surprise that he arrived on time. He diagnosed the issue quickly and after we discussed my options I decided on a temporary fix as I will eventually need to replace my unit.

Description of Work
My A/C was not cooling and I thought I was just in need of refrigerant.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for this great review! We appreciate your business!

09/01/2016

Andy A.

Since switching to The A/C Guy last year, we have reduced our annual A/C maintenance expense in half. We have had zero failures in our cooling/heating units under their care. They are prompt to arrive and waste no time completing their task having little to no impact on our daily business activities. They are by far the best A/C service provider we have experienced. Highly recommended for both business and residential needs.

Description of Work
Cleaned/replaced 13 filters in 4 buildings. Monthly inspection of units.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you sir for taking the time for this great review. We appreciate your business!!

06/26/2016

Kellen N.

Great! The technician explained all the details multiple times. No hidden cost. Installers were very professional letting us know exactly what they were doing.

Description of Work
Replace outside and inside units.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the great review! We hope you are enjoying your new system. We certainly appreciate your business!

06/04/2016

Linda D.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you! We appreciate your business!!

11/10/2014

Lisa O.

My home warrenty company directed me ot this company when my A/C went out a few years ago. This summer, I had an issue with the A/C and they were here to fix it (the issues were not a result of the work a few years ago!). On 11/07/14 I had them come out ot service the furnace fo rthe "winter" months of Texas. Although I did not find them through Angie's List, I wanted to share the review as I would recommend them for A/C - Furnace issues. Their staff is professional and caring. They treat you like you are a member of their family.

Description of Work
Furnace checked for "winter" in Texas!

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business!!

06/12/2011

DAVID E.

Prompt. excellent, professional, friendly customer service!

Description of Work
The fan motor on our central a/c had to be replaced.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business!! Give us a call when you are ready to replace that system!

Radiant Plumbing & Air Conditioning

Radiant Plumbing & Air Conditioning is a full service residential A/C, Heating, Refrigeration, and Plumbing company. Serving San Antonio, Alamo Heights, Terrell Hills, Olmos Park, and surrounding areas. We are a fully licensed and insured contractor registered with the City of San Antonio and the State of Texas as an A/C, Heating, & Refrigeration and Plumbing contractor. Our highly trained technicians are licensed to work on all makes and models of equipment. Should you experience unforeseen equipment failures, Radiant Plumbing & Air Conditioning stands ready 24/7 to service your needs.

Offers by Radiant Plumbing & Air Conditioning on Angi
    Elmer's Home Service

If cleanliness is next to godliness then we're saints. At Elmer's, we take the time needed to make sure your home feels as comfortable as you need it to be. AC and Plumbing is our trade; making homes healthy is what we do. Call us for the best guarantees and warranties in San Antonio.

My Favorite Service Company

My Favorite Service Company service experts have years of experience repairing, servicing, and installing heaters and air conditioners from all brands and models. High-efficiency heating and air conditioning systems nowadays have numerous sensors and technologies that can break with the slightest wrong motion. Save time and money by hiring our service experts to take care of your air conditioning grunt work so you can focus more on the essential things in life.

TACLB00022999E