The A/C Guys

• Trade License Locale
  • Texas

214 W Hondo Ave

Devine, TX 78016

We are a family owned and operated company. We do not pressure our customers into making unnecessary repairs. We will, however, give you an honest assessment of what is needed to make the repair at a fair price....

Resposiveness

HVAC Companies (18)

08/20/2020

Perfect! Jeremy was very professional and personable. Gave me three proposals and explained each one. Complete replacement was right below the median cost for an AC system. I called them and they had an appointment for the next day. Awesome service and job well done. Service call price was very reasonable. Definitely recommend these guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
inspect AC system.

COST $39.99

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2020

07/02/2020

We've been using Mac and his crew since they installed our new system in 2005. Nuf' said!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual check, replace capacitor

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2020

06/27/2019

They're always punctual, always knowledgeable, their prices were always reasonable and they charged me less than quoted on the phone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They take care of the furnace which did not pass the inspection and they took care of several things that needed to be done. It's the 4th time I've used them.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2018

11/28/2017

It went great, very straightforward and reasonable price, repairs done in a timely manner. Will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My AC was not cooling. I called AC Guys in the morning and they had a tech come out in afternoon. Sam the tech who responded to call, diagnosed the problem as being a bad capacitor. He gave me a reasonable quote and finished the repair in a timely manner.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2017

Thank you for the great review Mr. D. We appreciate your business!!

11/09/2017

Went great! Sam was prompt, courteous and most of all thorough. I really appreciated the time he took to make sure everything was working properly. He also let me know I needed to have an electrician check the plug for the heater. Apparently the connection is loose. I would never have known to do that if I hadn't been told. I will definitely use the A/C Guys again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a winter check for my heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2017

Thank you for the great review! We will let Sam know you were happy with his work!! We appreciate your business!

08/18/2017

RESPONDED IMMEDIATELY, WORK WAS STARTED WITHIN HOURS OF AGREEMENT AND FINISHED WITHIN THE SAME DAY. THEY ARE A GROUP OF VERY PROFESSIONAL PERSONS,RESPECTFUL, AND ATTENTIVE TO THEIR CUSTOMERS NEEDS. THEIR CREW WAS OF THREE PERSONS, WHILE TO GENTLEMAN WORKED IN THE INSIDE SYSTEM AND YOUNG MAN WORKED INSTALLING THE OUTSIDE UNIT, GOOD TEAM WORK AND EXCELLENT RESULTS.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HAD NEW HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEM INSTALLED.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2017

Thank you Ms. P. for the great review!! We appreciate your business and hope you are happy with your purchase!!

07/27/2017

Great, had to order a hard to find part, no added charges for second trip or special order.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upstairs not cooling as well as down, annual tune up

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2017

07/26/2017

Great. Sam was the repairman and he was very courteous and professional. He explained issues he found with the damper for upstairs and a part that needed replacement. Arrived on-time with a smile, which is always welcome!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed AC tune-up. Wasn't cooling as well upstairs as down and it had been a little over a year since it was last serviced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2017

Thank you Mr. C. for the great review. We appreciate your business and will let Sam know about your comments!!

07/19/2017

They gave an estimate and were fine in what they did, but I don't have enough experience with them to rate fairly them as a serivce.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I only got an estimate from them, but went with another company.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2017

Thank you for the review and for allowing us the opportunity to provide a quote for system replacement!!

07/10/2017

My appt was for between 12 and 2. Sam arrived around one o'clock and got right to work checking our system. He checked the capacitor in the attic unit. It was bad and he replaced it. System is running great now. He was very professional and speedy in doing the work. He showed me where to pour vinegar if the line becomes blocked as it has in the past and suggested that we remove the ceiling filters...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The fan stopped blowing yesterday and the pipes were frozen over with ice. It was a hot night.

COST $167.4

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2017

Thank you for the great review! We will let Sam know you were happy with his services! We appreciate your business!!

Heating. Air Conditioning.