Force Home Services

Founded 1985 • With Angi since October 2007

At Force Home Services we are all about the people. We want you to be comfortable with the people we send to your home. Sure you expect us to be technically skilled and we are, but moreover our technicians and installers are clean cut, friendly professionals that I am comfortable having in my home. I am the owner, Ron Strelke, and I have a family, home and business that I am very protective of and I want people around me and my family that I respect and trust. Those are the people we send to your home. We do not hire subcontract labor and we do not hire seasonal labor. We are a modest sized company with 15 team members including me. We service Northeast Tarrant County, Denton County and Collin County. We are not a low cost provider but strive to provide a true value for what we charge. We never collect until you are happy with the job we have done. Our goal is to have the opportunity to service your home the first time, our mission is to make you a client for life. Additional phone - (972) 436-2665. Additional DBA - AirForce Heating & Air Conditioning Inc....

Foundation & Concrete Services

Foundation and Concrete Services specializes in the repair of slab and pier and beam foundations for residential and commercial properties in Dallas-Fort Worth. We also offer drainage correction, install surface and French drains. We Perform a Thorough, No-Cost Foundation Evaluation (for property owners). When you call Foundation and concrete services, rest assured that a properly trained evaluator will be dispatched to your house or commercial property. A Foundation and Concrete Services evaluator will look at the signs of Foundation problems, structure, age, and the complex interaction of the structure with its environment. Only when all of these factors are taken into account is it possible to develop a proper foundation repair plan that draws upon the best combination of repair methods, including various underpinning methods, drainage solutions and root barriers. Foundation and Concrete Services always recommends that an Engineering report be prepared by a Registered Professional Engineer. An Engineer's Pre and Post Repair Reports define the repair plan Including type of pier, pier placement and validation that all repairs were performed repair in accordance with strict engineering standards and applicable municipal building codes. We recommend a Professional Engineer’s certification in conjunction with every job we perform, and all methods of foundation repair employed comply with HUD, FHA, VA and 203K lending requirements and local regulations. Our goal will always be to provide accurate and timely evaluations and if necessary, appropriate repair plans and professional installations. High standards of professional ethics and morality are key elements when Foundation and Concrete Services evaluates, repairs and warranties a foundation repair job. Additionally, the company has extensive liability insurance to protect our clients. Proof of Insurance is available upon request. We accept Visa, Master Card & AMEX & offer 3rd party financing to qualifying applicants. We offer discounts if paid in cash so whether you’re buying, selling or refinancing and in need of repairs, FCS Foundation and Concrete Services is here for all your foundation and drainage correction needs. Additional email - joaquin@foundationandconcrete.net. Additional DBA - Foundation & Concrete Services. Additional contact names - Rogelio Duenas , Rodrigo Duenas

Offers by Foundation & Concrete Services on Angi
Mojo Spray Foam

Mojo Spray Foam is located in Ardmore, OK. We provide spray foam insulation and would love to take a look at your home. Please call us or click for an estimate today

Abacus Foundation Repair

Abacus Foundation Repair is a small family-owned and operated business founded in 2001. Our commitment to our customers is to provide the highest level of service to ensure their needs are properly taken care of. Abacus is proud to sell and install the most state of the art foundation repair product, the Millennium Piling System. Abacus has installed over 100,000 Millennium Pilings and less than 1% have required warranty adjustments. Millennium Pilings come with a Transferable Lifetime Warranty which is insured by a $2 million Products & Services Policy per project.

Offers by Abacus Foundation Repair on Angi

03/03/2020

He arrived on time and completed the project. It was a little more expensive than I anticipated. It took only 30 minutes to fix.

Description of Work
Fixed faucet.

04/29/2019

Quote for just installation was much more than I paid another service for cost of disposal including installation.

Description of Work
replace garbage disposal.

Category plumbing

Thank you, we appreciate the opportunity to come out and quote the work you requested. We are not the least expensive company you will find. We have a two year 100 % money back guarantee on all of our plumbing and HVAC installations. Additionally we carry $1,000,000 in liability insurance to protect our customers and their homes. We also carry workers comp insurance, which is not required by the s...

01/15/2018

They did a good job fixing it and were very professional but the cost was very high.

Description of Work
Toilet seal leaking

12/11/2017

Very well. If I must write a book to submit this review, forget it.

Description of Work
Water heater drained...plumbing inspected

Category plumbing,water heater repair

10/12/2017

Jorge and his helper Michael, were very upfront and professional. They were able to rebuild the faucets, rather than replacing them, which saved us having holes in the walls to accomplish the replacements. I appreciate their honesty and professional attitudes.

Description of Work
I needed 2 outside faucets either repaired or replaced, as they were leaking.

Category plumbing

Heating & air conditioning maintenance & repair. System installation. Duct cleaning. Duct replacement. Air filtration systems. Radiant barrier. Plumbing. Fixture installation. Water heaters. Tankless. Instant hot water systems. Water purifiers. Water softeners. Garbage disposals. Drain clearing. Natural gas & propane lines & appliance connection.

Window units. Auto & RV. Septic systems & wells.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available