BCI Mechanical Inc‎

Founded 1984 • With Angi since August 2009

For 30 years, BCI Mechanical, Inc., has served the Denton, TX, area with a commitment to service and value. We appreciate your interest and look forward to earning your business. The mission of BCI Mechanical, Inc. is to be North Texas’ premier heating, cooling, and plumbing company. We will provide the highest quality products and offer the finest in personal customer service. BCI delivers the best value in total energy efficiency and plumbing solutions to its clients. Established in 1984, BCI Mechanical, Inc., has the experience and expertise to get the job done right the first time. Our skilled professionals use only the finest tools and materials to take care of all your plumbing, heating and air conditioning needs. We guarantee our work for your satisfaction....

Diamond Quality Services

We are a family-owned hvac company that provides only the highest quality service and products. Our customer service and professionalism speak to the company's mission to continuously provide exceptional solutions every time. Our services include maintenance, repair, and installation for air conditioners and furnaces. We make sure that we complete the job correctly the first time or properly fix what the others couldn't. If you're not comfortable in your home, give us a call today to schedule an appointment with our knowledgeable hvac contractors!

Offers by Diamond Quality Services on Angi
Ellis Air Conditioning and Heating

Ellis Air Conditioning & Heating provides residential and light commercial services. Their technicians are Factory trained specialists with an average of 15 years in the industry. “This is important” says Mark Ellis, “because over 85% of the technicians operating today have no professional certification. We believe in solving indoor air problems as correctly and accurately as possible”. Ellis Air now has 15 service trucks that are scheduled by a professional radio dispatch system that can respond to most any situation for same day service. “Our trucks are fully stocked with repair parts so that we can promptly service over 40 makes and models of equipment. This means a quick response for on-site repairs and installations during busy call times”. Extra trips to locate parts can run up costs and waste valuable time in getting the job done. See website for additional service areas. Additional email - perry@ellisac.com.

Offers by Ellis Air Conditioning and Heating on Angi
Dring Air Conditioning & Heating

Replacement of all types of residential and commercial heating and cooling equipment. Service provided on all types and brands of residential and commercial equipment. Heating, cooling and ventilating all types of commercial and industrial buildings; specializing in the design-build area.

02/15/2021

technician was supposed to call me (give me advice and schedule), but instead dispatch called me back 1 hr later to tell me that they cannot send a technician to me today for a frozen pipe.

Description of Work
frozen pipe (kitchen)

06/18/2019

They did a great job, were prompt, informative and were in and out. I would highly recommend them and I would hire them again.

Description of Work
They did a tune up on my heating and cooling. Last year they fixed a leak on my foundation.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

Thank you so much for your review and for the opportunity to provide our services. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything further we can do for you.

03/19/2019

BCI said they would need to charge me $95 to come out and give me a quote. Clearly not interested in my business.

Description of Work
I have previously had a technician to my own to identify the issues with my AC. Knowing what is wrong, i am now calling for quotes to get my AC repaired.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

07/28/2018

BCI employees were friendly and responded promptly to my needs. I had been told by a plumber that the toilet tank parts needed complete replacement. They also told me to call Delta to provide a new faucet. The plumber from BCI replaced the flapper valve in the toilet and it stopped the problem. I had requested a new faucet. The one I wanted was almost $500. BCI brought the new faucet but discovere...

Description of Work
The master bath toilet would not stop running; the kitchen faucet leaked and was loose from the countertop.

04/17/2018

Johnny Lee arrived on time and was extremely professional. Johnny explained what he was doing and was very thorough. I would highly recommend Johnny and BCI Mechanical for your plumbing needs!

Description of Work
Replaced kitchen faucet

12/21/2017

Very timely and punctual service. Very professional. Explained the work that needed to be done and completed it thoroughly. Johnny Lee is awesome!

Description of Work
Fixed leaking kitchen faucet and re-seated and sealed the toilet in the guest bathroom.

Category plumber

09/03/2017

Very professional and punctual service. They called first and showed up when they said they would. Work was performed professionally and all parts were high quality and have been working fine. We had forgotten to give them our Angie's List coupon at the time of payment. I contacted them and they sent us a 10% savings as a check. Thanks BCI and Charla!!! You've earned a repeat customer!

Description of Work
BCI came out and flushed and drained our water heater. They also replaced a rubber gasket and the T&P valve. They replaced both of our outdoor frost proof hose bibs.

06/14/2017

Overall the replacement of the hot water heater went very well. There were a few missteps in the process that I was willing to overlook. Those missteps were; (1) the technician estimated the work for a natural gas hwh but mine was propane, so the estimate was off by $75 (I had to pay an add'l $75); there was an oversight in the scheduling and the technician arrived about 45 minutes later than the original service window but he got here as soon as he could and called 15 minutes before he arrived; BCI assumed I would need an inspector from the nearby city when, in fact, the inspector needed to come from my local town, so there was a permit and inspection mix-up but BCI is straightening things out. This all sounds like stuff that would negate my "A" rating, but the technicians, Johnny and Billy, were good guys that did great work. I asked Johnny for some specifics, like, my preference for connectors on the supply lines and installation of the drain pan that I bought (saved me a few dollars). They climbed on the roof and made sure the roof vent was properly sealed. The people at BCI were friendly, courteous, professional, and helpful. I think it was a good value for the price I paid. I would definitely call them for other plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Replace hot water heater.

05/24/2017

Great; Although the decision to go tankless was difficult, we felt we were given no pressure and had plenty of time and information to make our decision. We love the constant supply of hot water and look forward to the eventual reduction in water heating bills. We are greatful that the installer discovered that our dryer vent to the attic had telescoped on itself and was not venting properly, but filling the space between drywalls with years of dryer lint. All service was prompt, the lead tech was highly knowledgeable and the work was done quickly and well. The company honored the discount coupon we had received through Angie's list. We also appreciated the option the company provided for financing the project.

Description of Work
Installation of tankless water heater system.

10/25/2016

They neither obtained the required permits and inspection despite the fact i paid for it and the city required it, properly installed the original system, identified critical gas leaks, registered the original system as they committed to do and both the above voided my warranty and left me with a less than 2 yr old pile of junk that forced me to have to completly replace my Heating and air for nearly 10k I am a disabled homeowner and I feel thoroughly taken advantage of because I was unable to inspect their work (I am legally blind) and had to rely on their word. In addition their management was rude, unresponsive and unprofessional when challenged. They never remedied the issue

Description of Work
HVAC warranty work

Category heating & cooling contractor