QUALITY CARPETS & TILE

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2010

2900 Veterans Blvd

Del Rio, TX 78840

Quality Carpet and Tile is a family owned and operated business in Del Rio, Texas. We have been in business since 2000 and are members of the Del Rio, Texas Chamber of Commerce. If you are looking for carpet, tile, granite, paint, window coverings or other flooring, please contact us today....

03/19/2014

France G.

I love Quality they had an amazing selection. Super friendly environment. Very prompt and very helpful. Excellent prices and installation. Very professional and I would be very confident using them again.

Description of Work
Carpet, tile ,granite ,install.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile

12/31/2013

Ellen M.

It has be a nightmare! They have blatantly lied, shown lack of professionalism, respect or courtesy. Many times they would say their guys would be out to work on the jobs. Most of the times, they were and quot;no showsand quot;. No call to say they weren't coming! My husband or I would often end up waiting around when they did not show up. Very frustrating when you are building a home with deadlines and other contractors lined up. (we had to reschedule other contractors so many times, we finally quit. We took the attitude their guys wouldn't show up anyway- we were always right) Numerous excuses/reasons for delays ranged from a child sick in the hospital, grandmother died, rained too much, the truck broke down, the guys got drunk and didn't showup etc. The most recent excuse as of 4 weeks ago was the materials were delivered to a store in Del Rio. The store- Quality Carpet and Tile. Come to find out Quality Carpet and Tile is the same as the Rodriguez Carpet and Tile and their Uvalde store. All in the Rodriguez family. Desi Rodriguez. Jorge Rodriguez. We have been waiting for caulking and quot;ordered 3 weeks agoand quot; for them to come re-grout the travertine ( Quite a few areas without grout between tiles. This poses a risk of water getting behind tiles and the tiles popping off). When someone was out 3-4 weeks ago, their solution was to put clear silicone on it and quot;to seal the groutand quot; from water. Hmm, very shiny and makes the cracks stand out more. So now that has to be removed to fix the grout. Because of the work that needs to be done, I am reluctant to put my kitchen together. Historically the guys these people use are slobs, very sloppy. They even tell you the painter will clean up. They ruined my husbands shop vac by vacuuming wet thin set and mortar when they worked on the showers. They gouged walls, marked up interior and exterior of house with their tools, hands and splatters- new construction, new paint. My husband and I have called numerous times to ask about them righting their work. I believe they think we'll give up. Not sure what recourse we have at this point. We just want it to end, for them to do the right thing. I just want my kitchen finished so I can unpack and enjoy our home! Unfortunately, a coworker referred me to these people. Unfortunately, these people profess to be honest Christians.......

Description of Work
Hmm...granite, tile, travertine. Our encounter began September 21, 2013. As agreed, we gave 50% up front to cover cost of materials. The showers were to be started "on Monday" and take about 3 days. The granite countertops were to take about 2 to 3 weeks. The travertine back splash was to be installed the day after the granite went in. Took 7 weeks. As of today, December 31,2013 the job is still not completed. Although they insisted on full payment ( big mistake on our part to have paid).

Category ceramic tile

07/26/2013

Elizabeth M.

They were extremely quick and very professional

Description of Work
carpeting for 2 rooms

Category ceramic tile

12/02/2012

Larry N.

Great job with removal and installation. This is the second job for this shop, and we were very impressed with the quality of work done by Rolondo.

Description of Work
Had tile removed and replaced in living room, dining room, kitchen, and laundry room.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor