One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating

Founded 1984 • With Angi since July 2011

One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning of Del Rio, Texas has been serving the Del Rio, Eagle Pass, Uvalde, Comstostock and Brackettville area for 27 years. We promise prompt and professional service to all of our customers. Your 100% guaranteed Del Rio AC Repair contractor looks forward to solving all your air conditioning, heating, installation, furnace repairs, heat pumps, indoor air quality, duct cleaning, electrical repairs and surge protection needs. Additional DBAs - Del Rio Western Electric Inc, Western Electric & Air Conditioning, Western Electric and Air. Additional phone - (830) 774-7149, (830) 778-6666....

11/14/2013

Nick P.

They were quick to respond and diagnosed it as a broken fan motor. They had the small part in the truck and he fixed it in about an hour. The price was set before he started and it came from a price list he had. I paid it because I was in dire need of AC but the cost was quite a bit.

Description of Work
My AC was not working and I called up One Hour.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

04/24/2012

Teresa C.

I I am very pleased with the services that I received and will call them again. I highly recommend buying the service contract.

Description of Work
One evening after running the a/c all day, I began to hear water running. The noise was coming from the a/c unit. I immediately cut off the a/c unit. I was leaving to go out of town and advised One Hour Air Conditioning and Heating that I had problems with the unit. Upon my return I contacted them again and they promptly came and fixed the unit. It is working fine now. I am legally blind and I find that this company is very responsive to my needs as a disabled person. I appreciate their prompt and professional work.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We thank you for the kind words, and we hope to service you again soon! once again thank you!

Air conditioning, heating installation, furnace repairs, heat pumps, indoor air quality, duct cleaning, electrical repairs & surge protection.

N/A