ACR FLOORING

With Angi since July 2010

McGowan Remodeling LLC

We are a houston-based company which offers remodeling and handyman services. We do large and small jobs. NO JOB TO SMALL!

Turnkey Painting Plus

Please note during Covid19 time period we are taking precautions...including practicing social distancing and wearing masks and gloves. At Turnkey Painting Plus, your painting contractor in Houston, Texas, you will only find the best painting jobs and the most perfect finishing touches – we are firm believers in doing a proper job and thereby keeping our customers completely happy with the service we offer. We have built up a proven track record of satisfied clients over the last 20 years and we handle any painting job you may need, from commercial painting to residential painting. Additional contact name - Bob Dimon. Additional email - bob@turnkeypainting.com.

Offers by Turnkey Painting Plus on Angi
S-N-S Remodeling

S-N-S Remodeling provides quality home remodeling work specializing in Kitchen and bathrooms as well as Hurricane Relief and has a Flood Insurance Specialist. We provide a wide variety of services including water damage, remodeling, and home repair. Subs, Charges Determined By Job, No Travel Charges. Method of payment usually: 1/3 down, 1/3 during project and 1/3 upon completion. Electrical, Plumbing & Air HVAC With Remodeling. Free Estimates.

06/12/2018

I spoke mostly with the owners son and communication was good. I am happy with the work and product. It is a messy job and sending the cleaning service was a really nice touch. I would hire again.

Description of Work
New wood like tile to kitchen, dining, living and all downstairs bedrooms, bathroom. New Carpet to stairs.

09/06/2017

It went well--much faster than I thought it would. They even moved all the furniture and appliances.

Description of Work
Installed wood-look porcelain tile on the entire downstairs floor and the stairs.

01/04/2017

they did a good job

Description of Work
remodeled kitchen

Category home remodeling

08/01/2015

This is the only vendor I will use for anything Flooring or Tile related. I stumbled into ACR Flooring approximately 10+ years ago when they had just opened their showroom on Center St, Deer Park, and I am so glad I walked in that Saturday afternoon and met Mr. Rodriguez. ACR is a family owned and operated business that understands the meaning of SERVICE and PROFESSIONALISM. ACR has installed floo...

Description of Work
Flooring throughout property; granite countertops; tub/shower remodel; tile backsplash; hard wood floor install

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,marble & granite,home remodeling

03/24/2015

Everything went exactly as planned. Ariel and his dad are very knowledgeable and their crew was prompt and professional.

Description of Work
Old vinyl tile flooring was removed in both the living room and laundry room and new porcelain tile installed (about 700 sq.ft). Carpeting was re-stretched in three bedrooms and the hallway (about 1400 sq.ft.)