Absolute Value AC

Founded 1989 • With Angi since May 2010

2213 E SHANNON ST

Deer Park, TX 77536

Absolute Value A/C Inc., is a professional and affordable A/C contractor. We do not contract out your job out to a sub-contractor we employ only State Registered ACR Technicians and State Certified ACR Technicians. No charge for drive time within a 15 mile radius of Deer Park, Texas....

08/01/2015

Ellen A.

Arrived in under 1 hour (on a Saturday!!). Courteous and professional. In under 20 minutes, Rudy found and repaired the problem. Apparently a wire to the motor burned out, which he easily replaced. No sales pitch for replacing old unit or more extensive work. I will definitely use again this Fall for inspecting and repairing the air ducts. Very happy with the service from this company.

Description of Work
Fixed AC motor

09/01/2013

Deborah M.

Absolute Value is the most honest, dependable, reasonable, and excellent service I have ever dealt with. I called Daniel at 11:00 pm last night and he was at my house at 11:20 pm diagnosing the problem. He said he had the part in his locked shop that would open this morning. He would be here at 9 Sunday morning. He was here and replaced the part in 30 min or less. I felt bad because he had a big fishing trip planned early this morning and didn't go. No mam'n - My customers come first. I did not know Daniel or his dad Randy even though they live very close. The first time I called him it was 2:00 am in August and my old unit died. They came to my house at 3:00 am and got my old dog 15 year old unit running till they could get my new unit in. When they installed the new unit - they had to work in the attic overnight - due to the extreme summer heat. I left them the keys to the house and headed to the Hotel with a/c! Yes, they are that trustworthy. To call an A/C Company - the owner answers - day or night - they take care of you with the upmost care, professionalism, quickly, and a reasonable price is PRICELESS! In Houston in the SUMMER - a quality AC Team you can depend on is REQUIRED. I would match Absolute Air against any other AC Company anywhere. It's the SERVICE after the big sale that's important - and Absolute Air delivers 110 percent! I am very happy to provide Absolute Air referrals. Were they the cheapest for my initial install? No Were they the most expensive? Nope. I have friends that tell me horror stories of their a/c issues during our Houston hot summers with the companies not returning calls, taking 3 weeks for parts -REALLY??? It's 100 plus degrees!! - I always guide them to Daniel. No one has ever been disappointed. If there was a rating better than A Plus - they would get it from me!

Description of Work
My AC is under warranty. Daniel and his Dad installed it several years ago. He replaced the blower motor that was going out.

07/10/2013

Michael M.

They were great. They service our A/C units and it was working right. They were very professional, very friendly and I thought that they did a great job. I think price was somewhere between low and medium. I thought it was fair. We had to have some free on added two units and one of our units was not working properly and they fixed it for us and I thought they deal with that and price was fair. As I recall, they were on time and I think the fellow was good about calling me to let me know he was on the way. Yeah, I thought they were great, professional and know what they are doing.

Description of Work
I used Absolute Value AC somewhere around end of March or beginning of April for repair of A/C units. We have had them do once over on all of our A/C units to make sure that they were fit for the summer.

12/26/2012

Karl R.

Absolute Value installed my new AC unit nearly 2 years ago. On Christmas Eve 12/24/12, our unit ceased to work. We called Absolute Value and Daniel agreed to come out to the house to check the unti within 1 hour. As promised he arrived to find a part had been blown in the unit upstairs in the attic. This part was replaced but he found that the control board on the condenser outside was also bad. We had suffered a power surge to the unit. Daniel had to drive back to their shop to obtain a replacement board and then returned promptly to install. Once installed the unit was back in service. This repair was crirtical because we had family (17) coming over the next day for Christmas. Daniel was very professional and patient to resolve the isssue. The work was under warranty so there was no charge. I appreciated the quick repsonse on a day when everyone is celebrating Christmas with family. I will use Daniel and Absolute Value again on my rental property.

Description of Work
Warranty work was performed on Christmas Eve 12/24/12. Issue ended up being a power surge which had caused damage to the control board on the condenser as well as a part in the unit upstairs in the attic.

03/22/2012

David R.

I own some condos in Galveston, but live in Denver. I was looking for a company I could trust from a distance. On a reference, I called Daniel. Our conversation proceeded professionally and respectfully. Texans have that reputation, but I was impressed. The next day he arrived on site, as promised. The problem was diagnosed quickly, and fixed. He found a couple other little problems, without my asking and fixed them, no charge. He gave me honest recommendations for duct work cleaning. Excellent service!!! I am so happy to find an ethical, honest and fair priced HVAC person to trust my properties to. Thanks Daniel!

Description of Work
Replaced air handler fan motor. Fixed thermostat wiring problem. And helped with another wiring issue.

Air Star Now LLC

IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR COMFORT YOU CAN COUNT ON, YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE. Whether you need ac repair , and need it fast, or are looking to invest in new HVAC equipment for your home, Air Star Now can help. Ask around. Our name is well known and respected in the Houston area. Why? Because our HVAC techs truly care about your family and their well-being. To us, you're not just a potential sale. You're our neighbor and ally. Browse our site and you will find plenty of information to help you understand your home's heating and cooling systems. You'll learn why you never want to DIY a repair and what steps you can take to keep your ac maintained and operating efficiently. Experiencing HVAC, humidity, or allergy-related problems in the Houston or Katy area? There is no need to suffer. Let our skilled technicians explain how these problems can be resolved and take the steps necessary to ensure your comfort all-year round. Air Star Now offers financing and guarantees on all work in and around Houston; this makes the decision to choose us both a comfortable and secure one. Give us a call at (713) 929-9595 to get a quote on ac service or replacement. At Air Star Now, we go the extra mile to earn your business and will never stop working to keep it.

Air Specialist

Air Specialist has been serving the Houston and Katy, Texas, area since 1970, bringing you quality heating and air conditioning equipment and efficient service, while making it affordable for your family. Our knowledgeable staff is ready with the latest information about programs that you can take advantage of to save you money on new heating and cooling equipment for your home. Check our website for updated special offers and coupons each month.

AirCon Service Co

For over 40 years, AirCon has served Houston and its surrounding neighbors with exceptional service and proper installation of air conditioning and heating equipment. We NEVER cut corners and our goal is to provide an honest, fair and informative experience to empower our customers to make wise decisions about their home comfort needs. AirCon is the only call many Houston area homeowners have made for their A/C, Heating & indoor air quality needs. We offer A/C & Furnace check-ups, inspections & expert A/C and furnace repairs. We install the highest consumer rated equipment with the highest efficiency in the industry. AirCon is dedicated to your family's indoor comfort and air quality! All techs, installers and comfort advisors are background checked & drug screened & very courteous & professional. We look forward to hearing from you! Phones answered by a LIVE PERSON 24/7! Emergency Service Available 24/7. TACL B22862C Additional e-mail:service@airconhouston.com

Check, MasterCard, Visa
    $15

Residential and Commercial Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning Repair and Installation, Heat Load Calculations, Duct Design, Attic Insulation, Furnace Check-up, A/C Check-up.

We do not work on window A/C units.