All American Water Softeners & Filters

Founded 2010 • With Angi since December 2010

PO Box 2193

Decatur, TX 76234

We are a veteran owned water softener and filter sales and service company. We service all major brands of water softeners and filters, water treatment equipment such as Reverse Osmosis, Ultra Violet etc, and water well equipment. We do not sub contract, we are licensed and insured in the state of

11/21/2014

Deborah S.

Read previous review. I could not submit my review without going through the same previous steps. I am rating my interaction with the general manager, NOT the service.

Description of Work
This is an addition to the previous review. The general manager called after I wrote my review and asked what could be done to fix this. After I shared my experience with him, he said he would reimburse my cost, not from Angie's list, but from him. He was true to his word, and a few days later, I received my money back.

01/27/2014

Ronald S.

will never call them again!

Description of Work
Called 1st and number is incorrect; called again left message-no response. Called 3rd time was told someone would call me to arrange a time to come out-never heard back. Will never call them again!

05/30/2012

Catherine M.

Jim came at my convenience and at first tried to put in a washer hoping that would fix the leak on my water conditioner. I thought this was very honest of him because he could have just changed the tank in the first place costing the warranty company more money. When the unit was still leaking, he installed a new tank, answering lots of my questions along the way. He said he enjoyed talking to customers and I could tell by his demeanor that he really did. He stayed late to get the job done and I really appreciated that.

Description of Work
Price is because of service contract with American Home Shield. Otherwise it would have been about $250.00 which is also very fair for the work performed.

05/09/2012

Patricia A.

It was okay. It took a little while for them to get here. They did a good job and were very professional.

Description of Work
They repaired our water softener.

Hummingbird Landscape Solutions

Full service landscape design and build company. Outdoor construction, landscape lighting, irrigation contractor.

Offers Coupon

Water Bionics

We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We have many years of experience to give you confidence that we are your number one choice for your next home project. You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details. We look forward to building a lasting relationship and guarantee your satisfaction!

BP Lonestar

20 years of experience in water filtration and softening in north Texas. We offer a full line of Water Filtration Systems, Water Softening, Reverse Osmosis, and much more for water treatment. Our company services municipal water sources, well water, residential treatment, and commercial.

Offers Coupon

Water Softeners, Water Filters, Water Treatment, Reverse Osmosis Systems, Salt Delivery, Water Testing, Water Well Bleaching