We accept remote payment

Zubras Electric Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since April 2004

PO Box 271217

Dallas, TX 75227

We are a full service electrical contractor servicing both commercial and residential customers with 24/7 emergency service. No job is too big or too small. Zubras Electric is local and family owned for over 21 years. Additional contact names - Ben Sanford, Cristi Speaks. Award winning . We provide 24 hour emergency service 7 days a week....

06/15/2021

Jeff H.

Nine months later and no change. Tried one more time to engage this firm. Sent an email with a list of what needed to be done and no reply after 2 days. Probably about $1,200 worth of work. Too bad as we had good service from this company 5 years ago. Despite the reply above, there apparently has been no change to their model of ignoring emails requesting a quote. Too bad.

Description of Work
A lot -- Multiple projects housewide

Category electrician

Email was received on 06/14. Responded on 06/15.

10/20/2020

Jeff H.

Had a good experience with this provider 4 years ago. However, 2 days have gone by since we submitted a request for a quote by email. No response whatsoever, by phone or email. Moved on to a competitor. Take your email address off your website if you're not going to reply to the email inquiries of potential customers. Better yet -- answer your inquiries, one way or another.

Description of Work
Several light fixture replacements, outlet activation etc.

Category electrician

[Member Name Removed], I sincerely apologize for our failure to get in touch with you like we should have. I would also like to Thank You for bringing this to our attention as our system has developed a problem with regard to the email forwarding at the info@zubraselectric.com address. I am in the process of getting that corrected. I ask for the opportunity once again, in the future, to restore your confidence in Zubras Electric. My cell number is 972/880-9682. Sincerely, Simon Zubras

09/23/2020

Lydia T.

Very easy. Simon Zubras explained ahead of time what was happening. He and his techs are very professional. All of the Zubras techs are polite, stay on task, and get the work done right,...the first time. Zubras Electric worked on a major project in our school gymnasium. Very dependable!

Description of Work
electrical

Category electrician

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We look forward to working with you again soon.

09/10/2020

Sharon L.

It went great, from the initial appointment to review the job, the quote and the two electricians who did the work, they were all great and I will hire them again in the future.

Description of Work
Installed a 20A 120v dedicated circuit for new sump pump.

09/10/2020

David M.

Very timely and high quality work. Would definitely use again!!

Description of Work
Relocated plug from hall to inside closet for camera in living room. Poked through living room plug to outside and added gfci outlet. Ran 6' of EMT up from plug and added plug for speaker.

06/05/2020

David C.

We shopped and landed on Zubra both due to their A rating and price. Did the job well, ran into a small issue, but made everything work out and were still less than their competitor. Would hire again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Installation of recessed light fixtures

Category electrician, lighting

01/11/2020

Jeffrey G.

It went extremely well. A technician arrived within about an hour of my call to them on a Saturday morning. He quickly identified the problem (a bad breaker). Because the breaker panel is about 40 years old, replacements breakers are not easily available, and so he found a temporary (but safe) work around so that we could get things running (including heating as the temperature was below freezing). He helpfully explained the options for us for the more permanent fix, which we will be exploring next week. He gave us good advice (not needed in our case) for what to do when a breaker trips. (Apparently a lot of people don't know that they should look for what they can turn off on the circuit) He was extremely knowledgeable and helpful and able to find a solution for us.

Description of Work
Identify partial power failure for part of house and restore power.

04/04/2019

ANNELI H.

It was perfect. This is THE company for electric work in the Dallas metroplex!

Description of Work
They installed light fixtures in the kitchen.

10/04/2018

David M.

Price quote is what I was charged. Here on time , kept me updated and made suggestions and recommendations , crew was friendly

Description of Work
recessed lights added to kitchen and family room

09/24/2018

Marcia K.

Great they did an excellent job and cleaned up area nicely

Description of Work
Electrical line

02/19/2018

Brad K.

As always, Zubras followed up to request immediately, showed up a little late due to a job running over...but called well in advance to communicate as they do if there is a challenge, we’re prepared, and worked until completion.

Description of Work
2 wing lights, front porch light, ceiling fan installation and repair 3 outlets

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

02/13/2017

Julie R.

two man crew was pleasant cleaning up afterwards!

Description of Work
Two outlets installed

12/27/2016

James B.

Outside lights now look great. However, there was some miscommunication on where the switches were supposed to go which left me with a few holes in my wall that i'll now have to pay to get fixed. TV work was great. I would definitely recommend them for wiring and mounting a TV. I wanted to hang a TV on a wall about 15 feet away from a media cabinet. They were able to run the wires in the wall and mount the TV. I will have to get the sheet rock patched and painted, but that was expected.

Description of Work
Had two spotlights and three string lights (all on individual outlets) added to the backyard (new switches) and had a tv mounted in the living room.

Category electrician, lighting, home theater design, outdoor lighting

12/07/2016

Trent M.

I went on Angie's List and started calling. [*** Link removed ***] was the first one who answered. Their receptionist asked if I wanted to schedule an appointment or talk to their estimator first. She connected me with Ben, the estimator, who was able to walk me through the solution and now I have saved the money that I would have spent on a service call, but they will be my first call next time.

Description of Work
I had an issue where I needed an electrician in a hurry. It appeared that an entire circuit was out, but flipping the breaker did not help.

11/29/2016

susan P.

They could lower the price to improve their service.

Description of Work
Electrical work

02/09/2016

Sharon T.

I have a pretty substantial list of basic lighting replacement. I have to say they were extremely responsive and professional. Easy to schedule the quote and most timely of the companies to provide the quote. I would have hired them except for the fact that their quote was thousands of dollars more than all other quotes. $4,000 vs. $1850.

Description of Work
Provided a quote

Category electrician, lighting

02/08/2016

brian B.

Called early in the window and were at the house when they said they would be. I am a pain-in-the-a** customer and they were great. Worked with me on the install, answered all my questions about future projects and were awesome. I would highly recommend Zubras.

Description of Work
Install a whole-house surge protector

12/04/2015

Tom S.

Thanksgiving weekend, the transformer that feeds our building with power decided to go up in flames, completely knocking out power to our building for almost 5 days. Ben's and his team throughout the entire process were fantastic. They were here everyday on time during our outage working with Oncor as necessary. This was a pretty stressful time for me and my work group because we were pretty much in disaster recovery mode. His team made me laugh through what was otherwise a very dire situation. It will not be forgotten. I'd recommend Zubras to anyone. Thanks again.

Description of Work
Replaced defective wiring in underground conduit leading to our main breaker inside our office.

11/04/2015

Michael C.

Martin and Wade were professional - arrived on time and quickly assessed my electrical panels. They determined the panels are separately fed from my electrical meter and would each require a surge protector. They didn't have a second device but were able to get one and bring it over. The cost of the second protector was $345, separate mounting plates at $20 each (thrown in) and the original cost of the Angie's List deal ($427). I presume the cost of the $345 included the labor to install a second one, so I didn't have to purchase another AL deal. In all, Martin and Wade also helped educate me on these devices.

Description of Work
Installed two surge protectors (I have two separately-fed electrical panels)

10/31/2015

Jeffrey Z.

Everything went well. THe two electricians were professional, hard working. Went from one issue to the next. I'm very pleased with the work that was done.

Description of Work
installed new outdoor security motion detector lighting, changed outdoor lightbulbs up in trees, fixed outdoor lighting on custom fence, installed new GFCI outlets, inspected breaker boxes.

Category electrician, lighting, outdoor lighting

09/09/2015

Barbara B.

Christie was outstanding in getting me scheduled in a very timely manner. She provided me with outstanding customer service. Rick the service provider was prompt and provided me with outstanding customer service. I will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Fixed faulty wall plug.

09/03/2015

alice F.

There was a deal on Angie's List through this company for around $200 for 2 hours of services. I called the company to discuss the deal before purchasing. The rep I spoke with advised me to have the $75 service call to verify if the deal would be worth purchasing. The rep stated I could purchase the deal after the service call if the service that was needed to be done would apply to the deal. The tech that came out from Zubras Electric Inc knew almost immediately what was wrong. He looked at my breaker box and stated it might be something with the lines outside. Turns out, one of the lines outside was loose. The company over the power lines, different than Zubras Electric Inc, ended up having to come out to resolve the problem. I ended up not needing the deal I had called on initally, which was nice of them to advise me on what to do about the deal. The tech from Zubras Electric Inc was very nice, polite, and on time. I was satisfied and I would use them again.

Description of Work
My lights were not working in 3 areas and needed that inspected. ($75 for the service call)

07/28/2015

Carole P.

I bought a deal for about 450.00 to install whole house surge protector. I exchanged several emails with Ben and sent him pictures of my breaker box to be sure it had space to add the surge protector. He responded very quickly with the info I needed so I bought the deal and set the appt. Rick was here on time ready to work. Very personable. He also installed an outdoor outlet for me which was additional as I expected. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Install house surge protector and outside outlet

07/24/2015

joellen W.

He was awesome!! Called ahead I the service window they told me. Quoted the price and stuck to the price. He cleaned up after himself and was extremely professional and kind. I would definitely use them again. The customer service was impeccable. A+all around. Thank you so much for taking care of me.

Description of Work
They had place two new circuits in my house-1 for a microwave and another for a water heater. They had to run a line through the house as well to get to the microwave

07/23/2015

Joe D.

Excellent job!! Locating the joist stud for installation was done perfectly and the fixture is now dead center in the room. The custom made medallion covered the plate changes and the cosmetics are terrific. All electric switches were tested as was the circuit breaker. I will utilize Zubras and ask for Dervan for bathroom remodels that are being planned.

Description of Work
Moved ceiling fixture to center of breakfast room, completing a remodel. A 24" ceiling medallion was installed as the anchor for the room center. A journeyman, Dervan, and an apprentice performed the work.

Majestic Outdoor Lighting

At Majestic Outdoor Lighting we are proud to provide high quality, professional LED outdoor lighting and landscape lighting solutions. We want your yard, garden, patio, pool or other outdoor area to shine and add to the ambiance of your property. We have experience working with both residential and commercial applications and we will find the best outdoor lighting solution possible for your needs. We work hard to design a lighting system that provides you with exactly the end result you are looking for! Call us today to learn more about outdoor lighting systems in Dallas, Fort Worth or any surrounding area. We will begin by helping you choose the right design for your property and needs. We can help highlight the best features of your property. When you add lighting to your outdoor space, you will bring new components to life. Textures that were previously unseen will add an artistic touch to your landscape. Water features will come to life with colorful light shows. And your outdoor spaces will become more usable night or day! Call for a FREE lighting estimate.

Offers by Majestic Outdoor Lighting on Angi
    Efficient Home Solutions Inc

*Established in 2008* Efficient Home Solutions' mission as a Dallas AC - Plano AC contractor is to address your most critical heating and air conditioning concerns, which include comfort during our extreme North Texas summer and winter months, without breaking your budget. The majority of your home utility bill comes from attempting to create a comfortable climate for your family, typically 60 to 70% of your energy consumption. Whether your air conditioner and heater are working well or have seen better days, our Dallas AC - Plano AC consultants will make recommendations that can immediately save 30 to 50% off your present utility bills while increasing your level of comfort.

Offers by Efficient Home Solutions Inc on Angi
    Xtreme Air Services

We offer fast, reliable air conditioning repair and replacement in Dallas, TX. We are also licensed plumbing and electrical experts. At Xtreme Air Services, we believe in doing right by our customers. That’s why all of our work comes backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. We also don’t charge extra for service on nights or weekends. Work with a team that is dedicated to treating you like family. Xtreme Air Services is the leader in HVAC, plumbing, and electrical service in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. Call Today, Service Today!

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    TX
    Texas: General

Residential & commercial electric, inspection security lighting repairs & installations, interior ceiling fan, code inspections, GFCI receptacles, aluminum to copper devices, light fixture connections pigtailed, appliance devices pigtailed & breaker panels upgraded.