Wrightway Moving Company, LLC

09/30/2021

5050 Quorum Dr Suite 700

Dallas, TX 75254

We are fully operational

Wrightway Moving Company has over 20 years experience offering a complete moving experience including packing, unpacking, and cleaning. We also maintain A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and winner of Super Service Award on Angie's List consecutively for Twelve years.. "Call Now we will beat any reputable Local Moving Competitor rate by 10% with a customer service Rating of A+. Our well trained, courteous, and careful staff will assists in all aspects of home or business relocation. Additional email: services@wrightwaymovingco.com Main number: 972-861-2980...

(2025) Verified Reviews

movers (2019)piano movers (21)storage unit (43)professional organizers (12)electrician (6)plumbers (3)window cleaning (1)
Showing 1-10 of 2025 reviews

03/09/2022

Neel S.

One guy in the moving company was very arrogant and shouting always

Description of Work
Moving things

Work Completed On 09/18/2021

Hello I review my scheduled for the date you said we performed service for you. However, I show no record of ever moving you. Your contact name is no where in our data based. Furthermore you have decided to post a review 6 months later after you said you moved with my company. Please contact me to validate your complaint and if we indeed moved you provide a fair resolution to the matter. Otherwise I will have to contact Angi List support to remove your review. Thank you, Eric Wright Wrightway Moving Company

09/11/2021

Steve Y.

Everything went as planned! Three men and a full size box truck arrived on time ready to go, got right to work wrapping and prepping items, and loading them up for the move. Overall had as good an experience as I feel you could ask for without paying premium dollar, rates were competitive versus others I'd called. Haven't yet fully unpacked all our things, but doesn't appear to be any damages during the move and they took good care to protect all my damageable things, especially the furniture and photo/artwork stuff which they wrapped up well with furniture padding and/or cellophane. Guys worked diligently throughout the move and worked and communicated well with us. Have already referred them to another friend moving soon.

Description of Work
Moving Services

Work Completed On 09/08/2021

06/28/2021

Mary V.

Prompt excellent service. Frank and Jose were our team of movers and they were great.

Description of Work
moving

Work Completed On 06/28/2021

04/23/2021

Eric K.

This is my second time using the company. Scheduling was easy. Movers arrived on time and they were quick and professional. No damage to the place or items.

Description of Work
Moving service

Work Completed On 04/17/2021

02/08/2021

Monica S.

I was so pleased with the services provided by Wrightway Moving!!! I reached out to them late Saturday night and got a phone call first thing Sunday morning and an appointment scheduled that very day!!! Two very professional, courteous, kind men showed up right on time, finished in the time allotted, not to mention affordable!! The guys even helped me move a large heavy box into my car as it was a return to Amazon!! I will definitely use them again and highly recommend to anyone in need of their services! If you want it done RIGHT then you need to do it the WRIGHTWAY!!!!

Description of Work
Moved boxes and furniture into storage

Work Completed On 02/07/2021

Thank you for your compliment and testimony

11/29/2020

Teresa W.

Really well! They wrapped all of the furniture and did a great job. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Moving heavy furniture from attic to garage to sell

Work Completed On 11/28/2020

09/19/2020

Dennis S.

I have used this firm for the third time this week. I ah old handicapped vet. I am at the mercy of vendors because I can't walk or drive. I trust Eric and his team. They could not have been more helpful if they were family. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They assisted with moving twice.

Category moving companies,delivery service

Work Completed On 09/19/2020

09/14/2020

Elisha G.

The movers showed up timely in the scheduled time slot. Ivan and his team member were both professional, communicative, nice, worked diligently and worked swiftly making my move less stressful!

Description of Work
Disassembly, assembly and moving from old apartment to new apartment.

Work Completed On 09/13/2020

08/05/2020

Michael B.

They were extremely nice. They were courteous. They were very fast even though they were a half an hour late. Jenny was also extremely nice and helpful.

Description of Work
Professional Moving Service - Local / Within State.

Work Completed On 08/01/2020

08/05/2020

kyle S.

Fantastic! Would highly recommend! Steady pace, didn't raise rates, good movers. Courteous, kind, no detail too small.

Description of Work
Moving service for a 2 bedroom from a storage unit.

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

972-861-2980 Moving. Cleaning. Packing & Unpacking. Storage facilities.

Wrightway Moving Company has over 20 years experience offering a complete moving experience including packing, unpacking, and cleaning. We also maintain A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and winner of Super Service Award on Angie's List consecutively for TEN years.. "Call Now we will beat any reputable Local Moving Competitor rate by 10% with a customer service Rating of A+. Our well trained, courteous, and careful staff will assists in all aspects of home or business relocation. Additional email: services@wrightwaymovingco.com Main number: 972-861-2980

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover