Trapping USA

Founded 2013 • With Angi since March 2015

3.6

2636 Walnut Hill Lane Suite 275

Dallas, TX 75229

Trapping USA is your local nuisance wildlife specialist. We specialize in high-end animal removal services for large properties. We take great care to not only resolve your present issue, but to secure your property’s future as well. We provide a full spectrum of services related to wildlife removal. Our technicians are fully trained and equipped to deal with all infestations common to DFW (rats, squirrels, possums, etc.) as well as those less common, such as bees, bats, and hogs. If it is in your property, we WILL take it out! We aim to meet the customer’s needs, by first offering a free property inspection. We do not then merely remove the problem animals. Our proven 3-step process seals the property against any further incursions, lays humane traps for a 2-week period during which they are checked 3 times a week, and cleans out all traces of prior animal activity before sanitizing the affected areas. Trapping USA also offers an attic restoration service, in which we remove your current insulation, sanitize the attic space, and blow in new insulation. We use a specific high-quality, environmentally-friendly cellulose product shown to lower energy bills, block outside noise, and improve air quality in addition to providing thermal insulation. We blow this material to a minimum insulation value of R38. Our 3-step process is backed up by a warranty program as well. Details should be discussed with the inspecting technician, but in short, we are willing to guarantee the quality of work on your property for as long as you own it, and to correct any new incursions. We also remove dead animals. Once done, we will still offer a free inspection of the property. Our trained technicians WILL locate how the animals got in your home and WILL provide a solution to get and KEEP them out. Our focus is to protect you from unhealthy living conditions caused by unwelcome visitors, and ensure native Texas wildlife continues to thrive in areas protected from human expansion....

08/26/2021

Kristie G.

As a single mom, just moved here from NY I felt SAFE having Hunter and his team come out to my home to fix my rat problem. Prices were more then fair and the work that was done was amazing.. Thank you Hunter and team.

Description of Work
Rat activity in walls and attic

Category pest control, animal removal

09/18/2019

Beulah W.

COMPLAINT TRAPPING USA—??PRICE GOUGING?? CAVEAT EMPTOR!! (Latin: “Buyer Beware”) This complaint is regarding attic restoration work that was done for our home. We were originally told by TRAPPING USA that the $7,300 that we paid in advance would cover “everything”. The work was guaranteed—it wouldn’t matter how many trips, they would make sure the problems were corrected for the full FIVE YEAR GUARANTEE on our contract. I think that Trapping USA is trying to take advantage of us old people. I already sent an online complaint to the corporate office—NO response yet. It’s been 4 months. As soon as we paid TRAPPING USA IN FULL, they dropped us to the bottom of their priority list. We kept calling and calling trying to get the work completed. The workers waited until the last day to suddenly announce that it would cost an additional $1,515 to do some of the work above the garage. We were originally told that the attic restoration( would take “up to 2 full days, 10-14 hours each day” (10-28 hours total). This time was supposed to be included in the total cost. The current total time is 12 1/2 hours. Trapping USA was here only 1/2 day yesterday, 8 AM-2:30 PM. Today they were here 8 1/2 hours (That equals 12 1/2 hours so far.) And they want an EXTRA $1,515 FOR THE SAME OR EVEN LESS AMOUNT OF TIME???? We are being OVER CHARGED! THIS SEEMS LIKE PRICE GOUGING. $7,300 + $1,515 + $600 extra attic access (done by a sub-contractor) = $9,415 Grand Total for 1,700 sq. ft. home. The work itself was good. It was done correctly—Our BIG complaint is that they ADDED $1,515 TO THE BILL.☹️. We are complaining that they broke their contract. It is one thing to tell someone the total cost UP FRONT BEFORE the work is done. It is EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL to spring a substantial additional cost at the last minute. When I complained to the son of the owner, he said that he has plenty of lawyers to protect him and to bring it on. Why would he need so many lawyers??

Description of Work
Pest Removal/Attic Restoration

06/21/2019

brady C.

Do NOT trust this company for even the simplest issues. Trapping USA is a dishonest, ineffective, sales company that smooth-talks you into an expensive contract, promising you a 10-year guarantee. But once you pay, they cancel the guarantee, and offer no refunds. Oh, and they never solve the problem you hired them for in the first place.

Description of Work
Pest Control

Category pest control

05/10/2019

Helen C.

,Hunter Hicks is a bait and switch guy . He came same day called, very pleasant and personable . He went with my son to look for sites of incursion , sealed two possible entry ways and then asked for$ 1, 121.00 because he will seal all sites of entry, trap the animal and leave the attic clean of animal droppings or mess . Finally , he promised to come back free of charge if animals were to be found again after his service . He was paid all monies before any work was completed . He was to come three times a week and that did not happened, but only one large opossum was found . We went around and took pictures my son found of small spaces around pipes in the walls around the house as well as pictures of the animal droppings in the attic . I reminded the workers and emailed Hunter Hicks about these things . He asked me to call him when all along we were communiting by text . On the call he told me I did not pay for attic cleaning and he was not going to clean . An argument ensued and with anger in his voice he said they will clean the attic. However , when Kyle Baumann and the younger man arrived , Kyle went about sealing all incursions around the house while the young man whom I asked on arrival if he was to clean and disinfect the attic said yes . After the cages were removed I asked the young man again if he had cleaned and disinfected the attic he again said yes . I believed him . This was Friday May 3,2019 . On Saturday evening my son went to the attic and found it had never been cleaned . On Saturday I attempted to find the owner of the company by going to the Chat Line . When the question was asked the lady on line gave me the email for TrappingsUSA and said all calls must go there first . I emailed my compliant to them. On Sunday I tried again and a man on chat line also indicated any message must go to the email for trappings USA .I sent another message . Resolution: Clean my attic or give me half of my money back . The address for Hunter Hicks was the Frisco address . I have photos but need help up loading them .

Description of Work
Animal removal

06/27/2018

Larry C.

Crew was prompt and professional and they performed quality work.

Description of Work
Flashing added to roof openings going into the attic and bottom of garage door to keep the rodents out

Category pest control

07/10/2017

Nancy R.

Good. We had another animal sighting and they let us gave the traps three more days at no charge.

Description of Work
Had a small animal under my deck. I rented two traps and the critter was caught the next day. Hunter came out quickly and got the animal and reset the trap.

11/02/2016

lisa B.

The tech was wonderful... He was knowledgeable, prompt and professional.

Description of Work
Called this company about a noise in the attic.. turned out I had a squirrel. They caught the animal and sealed up the entry points

Castaneda Insulation Services

Specializing in attic insulation, removal & upgrade.

Dring Air Conditioning & Heating

Replacement of all types of residential and commercial heating and cooling equipment. Service provided on all types and brands of residential and commercial equipment. Heating, cooling and ventilating all types of commercial and industrial buildings; specializing in the design-build area.

Radiant Barrier USA

Our Manufacturing Operations provide North American builders, home developers, home-owners, general consumers and businesses with over 250 great insulation solutions for energy efficiency. We are committed with our partners, to be the leading manufacturer and provider of thermal reflective insulation and flexible packaging. It is an ambitious goal, but as you explore our website, you will find it within our grasp!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing, Check

- free initial property inspection - exclusion procedures to keep your property secure - 2-week trapping sessions with traps checked 3 times a week - cleaning & sanitizing services - attic restoration - dead animal removal