The Right Choice Heating & Air Inc

Founded 2008 • With Angi since December 2014

TACLA1575E

The Right Choice Heating and Air stand behind our quality installations and the ability of our technicians to perform their tasks in accordance with standard industry procedures. We are dedicated to making sure you are happy with the work you receive from us. For a period of one year after the system installation is performed, we guarantee if we cannot repair any mechanical issues to reimburse 100% of your money. As a company that prides itself on honesty, trust, and reliability, we ensure that all of our customers are completely satisfied throughout the entirety of our work process....

Sala Air Conditioning

Sala Air Conditioning & Heating is a family owned and operated company since 1972. We service and sell all makes and models of equipment and offer free surveys for replacement. We work on any type of equipment residential and even heavy commercial. Call us today for immediate service at 214-742-7252.

Offers by Sala Air Conditioning on Angi
Bacon Plumbing, Heating, Air, Electric, Roofing

Bacon Plumbing, Heating, Air, Electric and Roofing is a professionally licensed and insured Plumbing / HVAC / Electric & Roofing Company that services the Dallas, Frisco, Rockwall, McKinney and surrounding areas. Bacon offers fair and reasonable pricing with top quality installation and repairs. Bacon is located at 2055 Kristy Ln Rockwall, TX 75032 email us at info@everyonelovesbacon.com - visit www.everyonelovesbacon.com

Offers by Bacon Plumbing, Heating, Air, Electric, Roofing on Angi
Metro Express Service

Our company was founded in 1987, and today, we’re still delivering top-quality heating and air conditioning repair services all across the DFW Metroplex.

Offers by Metro Express Service on Angi

06/24/2020

Elisa Z.

Their technician was in a hurry and complain about being over worked. He told us he checked the vents and opened a couple of them but couldn’t finish the job because he was by himself and they didn’t have enough personnel to come back and check all the vents. The next morning we woke up to find water damage On the ceiling, wall and carpeting right under the ac unit the technician worked on the day before. They were called and came out to see the damage and told us they weren’t responsible and will not take care of the damage. So we’re out the money for The damage . This company apparently has liability insurance for nothing and refuse to take responsibility for this issue.

Description of Work
Check ac unit not cooling

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

02/20/2019

Sam R.

The technician was personable, knowledgeable, efficient. We have received an estimate by email and will wait for two other scheduled estimates before deciding on contract.

Description of Work
Estimate of new heating system

11/26/2018

Lillian L.

It went great. Very professional! On time! Jon cleaned and checked all parts to heater. Very efficient! I definitely will use this company again. Thanks Angie’s list! Lillian

Description of Work
Check heater for the winter

10/22/2018

Rus A.

Everything went very well and we will use this company again if we have heating needs.

Description of Work
Heater 22 point inspection

07/30/2018

C'Net R.

The installation went well. David was my contact and he was so professional. He answered all my questions and helped me understand how AC units work etc. The crew arrived the same way to install and they were on time. They finished the installation in the same day and my AC is beautiful and working wonderfully well. I received 3 bids and Right Choice Bid was very competitive. I have another unit to replace in about 2 years and they will be hear to take care of that one too!! I definitely recommend.

Description of Work
New AC Unit

07/13/2018

Michael B.

Everything went fine that was under their control.

Description of Work
A/C maintenance

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Dear [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for your review and for choosing The Right Choice for your AC Maintenance. We are looking forward to service you again.

07/04/2018

Suzanne M.

I feel like I've been conned. I am a senior lady living alone, and people take me for an easy target.

Description of Work
I asked only for the air ducts to be cleaned. Service technician convinced me I needed a $2800 air scrubber and installation. I have since come to the conclusion that it was 1] totally unnecessary, and 2] overpriced.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

07/02/2018

brian T.

Preformed inspection as asked. Did not "find" unneeded work to perform for extra money.

Description of Work
Annual maintenance

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Great service is our first priority.

06/21/2018

Michael C.

Leaked through the ceiling after less than 2 weeks. Called them and said they will send people to check. Will come back to comment how it went.

Description of Work
Installed 2 new Hvac, did work from top to bottom.

06/08/2018

Mitra R.

Very well. The technician were punctual and friendly.

Description of Work
AC tune up and maintenance, they also changed the filter too.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your feedback [Member Name Removed].

The Right Choice Heating & Air Inc

Founded 2008 • With Angi since December 2014

2290 Springlake Rd # 105

Dallas, TX 75234

Air Conditioning & Heating Maintenance, Repair, & Installation.

Commercial Refrigerators.