The Framesmith

Founded 1983 • With Angi since August 2009

Family owned & operated since 1983. The FrameSmith offers fine, quality custom picture framing. Expert at handling valuable as well as oversize artwork. Up to the minute design ideas, unparalleled service. Attention to cleanliness and detail. We have many corporate accounts which depend on us to meet deadlines and enhance their image....

Re-Designing Home

Re-Designing Home

Re-Designing Home is a full service design Company. From planning to building, remodeling, home staging, custom upholstery or re-upholstery. Window treatments . I got you covered.

07/09/2019

They did an excellent job cleaning the frames and glass. The pictures were secured in the frames and new wire was installed for hanging. They also included the picture hanger and nail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Antique family pictures needed to be cleaned and secured in frames.

CATEGORY picture framing

Happy to hear you are pleased with the experience and work. We hope to see you again soon!

02/20/2017

The girl who helped me was knowledgeable and patient and I was very pleased with the final outcome. I receive compliments on the artwork all the time and I credit that to the great framing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped me choose the framing and then framed three oil paintings.

CATEGORY picture framing

So happy to hear you are pleased with the experience and work. We hope to see you again soon!

11/22/2016

I'm not sure if it is a chain or a mom and pop place, but the gentlemen who helped found exactly the right one. He did a great job framing it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a picture I ordered for a friend of mine framed. It was a signed drawing.

CATEGORY picture framing

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you for your "A" rating! We are a family-owned small business and are always happy to hear our customers love the work. Hope to see you again soon!

03/17/2015

This was a perfect transaction. I had an antique Persian watercolor that had been dropped and the frame was damaged. The repairs were well done and finished promptly. I have been taking things to the Framesmith for more than ten years and have always been pleased with the results and service. This is the shop to go to if you want things to be done with careful attention to detail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair frame, replace glass and add a hanging wire to back of piece.

CATEGORY picture framing

We're so glad you were happy with your completed order. Frame repair is a dying art and certainly is time consuming when done correctly. Our expert framer, John, is a wizard when it comes to repair and restoration. Especially with an older piece, being able to retain the original frame enhances the overall look of the art. Thank you for your continued patronage. We look forward to serving you agai...

01/27/2015

Great, we are very happy with the quality of the work that was done. The puzzles ranged from 500 pieces to a rather large 1000 piece puzzle of a Monet painting. All the materials (frame, glass, and mat) are very high quality. The precision of the work  was very impressive as well. There entire puzzles are visible, which is exactly what we were hoping for. They are proudly on display in our living ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Framed 3 jigsaw puzzles for my wife and me, including recommendations on aesthetics.

CATEGORY picture framing

Just looking at the complexity of your puzzles, it's amazing anyone could complete them, especially that last Monet! You have been so patient and kind to work with. Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive and informative review. Can't wait to see what you two will have completed next!

Interior designing & picture framing, Custom mirrors, original oil paintings, fine art, frame restoration, oil cleaning and repair, shadowboxes, custom mirrors, hand crafted guitar & gun cases.