Texas Fiberglass Pools, Inc

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2012

2261 Crown Rd Suite 101

Dallas, TX 75229

With having one objection in mind, working with what you already have in your backyard, Texas Fiberglass Pools Inc. has been a Dallas based repair company for over 18 years. Whether it’s remodeling an aging pool in need of repairs or re-imaging an old look with new features, we’ll bring your yard back to life. From spas and fountains to water features and decks, we’ll work with you to make your dream yard into a reality. You shouldn’t have to choose between style and function. The craftsmen and technicians at Texas Fiberglass Pools Inc. have the skills, training and experience to deliver creative design and long term, durable solutions. Please contact us today for any repairs or remodeling needs!...

pool cleaning (61)deck cleaning (5)

06/21/2020

A complete remodel of a fiberglass pool and concrete work

Description of Work
I had a complete remodel of an old fiberglass shell that had a tree growing through the side. Texas Fiberglass Pools came in and assisted me through the whole process. What can I say about Gabriel besides Thank you. Great guy to work with. Even had some warranty work done and came out right away and fix what I needed and got me the extra supplies I wanted/needed.

Work Completed On 01/07/1970

05/26/2020

Called said was running 2 hours behind never showed up

Description of Work
Pool opening

Category deck cleaning

Work Completed On 05/26/2020

Hello Mrs [Member Name Removed], I think you might be mistaken. I looked for your address and name in our system back until 01/01/2020 and we have no record of you on our scheduled calendar. I do apologize for this. But you might have the wrong company.

10/22/2019

Excellent job in finding the leak in this pool. New fiberglass done making this pool look brand new.

Description of Work
Pool & Spa Service and Repair

Work Completed On 10/21/2019

10/18/2019

My pool was installed in 1975 . It is was in such bad shape we were at a decision of repairing or filling in. We had several consults and estimates and decided to go with Texas Fiberglass pools and we ate so glad we did. This is a first class operation trustworthy company. Once they began work , they worked consistently without delays. There was one incident that should convince anyone of the qual...

Description of Work
Pool & Spa Service and Repair

Work Completed On 10/21/2019

09/17/2019

The crew worked hard in 95 degree weather re-doing the fiberglass surface of our old pool. The arrived at 6:30 in the morning and stayed until dark, around 8pm, and did a great job. Our pool looks new!

Description of Work
Pool & Spa Service and Repair

Work Completed On 09/22/2019

09/17/2019

They showed up on time ready to work. They took our old run down pool and made it look brand new. They kept everything clean while they worked. Awesome job. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Pool & Spa Service and Repair

Work Completed On 03/18/2019

08/29/2018

This company showed the quality of their service. I needed warranty work completed for my pool which was refinished by this company earlier in the summer. The company responded quickly and honored the warranty without question. This is a sign of a quality company in my opinion. The initial work looked great and the follow up for warranty work was outstanding. Than you.

Description of Work
Warranty work on the fiberglass coating for my pool.

Work Completed On 08/29/2018

08/20/2018

My forty-year-old fiberglass pool was showing its age. Thanks to Texas Fiberglass Pools it now looks brand new! The crew was very hard-working, polite, and respectful. I am very happy with the job they did.

Description of Work
Repair and resurfacing

Work Completed On 08/20/2018

08/15/2018

We needed a resurface on our pool. We called Texas Fiberglass Pools and Gabriel came out, listed to our needs, took measurements and we discussed the details of the work to be done. Before he left, we agreed on the scope of work and the cost. I considered the cost reasonable and the work was scheduled. He and his crews started work during the heat wave during which the temp hit 108. In spite of th...

Description of Work
Resurface a pool.

Work Completed On 08/15/2018

06/25/2018

The project went perfectly. It was completed a week ahead of schedule. The crew arrived at my home on time. They were there three days. Each day they cleaned up before leaving. You would not have known anyone was there working it was so clean. The pool refinishing looks perfect. The color is an exact match of the previous color. The work crew spent a lot of time on the little details. They treated...

Description of Work
Update gel coat in existing pool.

Work Completed On 06/25/2018

We offer a variety of services, swimming pool repair/remodeling with fiberglass, tile replacement, coping replacement, leak detection and repair, structural crack repair, equipment upgrade/replacement and plumbing repair.

jacuzzis' and pool construction- Ask for more details