StrikeForce Heating & Air, LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since February 2012

9734 Skillman St

Dallas, TX 75243

Strike Force Heating and Air is a small family owned and operated company with over 15yrs experience, that takes pride in service excellence and a job done right the first time. We provide service 24/7 with no additional charge for after hours calls....

10/09/2018

Mary C.

Tech showed up right on time! Jefryn was very professional and explained every thing to me. Pricing was fair and customer service was excellent. I will recommend Strikeforce to friends and family!

Description of Work
System not cooling

06/13/2018

David S.

Great. Strike force evaluated my unit on my newly purchased home and (at my request) replaced the compressor and fan capacitors, which were very old and tend to go out when the heat peaks.

Description of Work
Air Conditioning Assessment/Tuneup

08/10/2017

Mike P.

07/19/2017

Fred K.

Very complete and prompt

Description of Work
A/C maintenance

06/19/2017

LUBA A.

They charge way too much.

Description of Work
I called for an estimate for an A/C diagnosis.

06/08/2017

JW W.

Took two men, they were fast and the best price I could find. They were able to get the job done quickly.

Description of Work
Hot water heater replacement

Category insulation

12/22/2016

Jennifer B.

We bought our 1922 house three years ago and our downstairs electric heat pump never functioned properly. Typically, the heat pump could keep the house comfortable unless it got below 30 degrees, in which case, it would heat the house to about 50 degrees. We had three large companies come out over the years to "work on" our heat pump and the diagnoses was you need a new system because the unit is too small. The AC in this Trane unit worked excellent, so it was hard to make the switch to a new system with infrequent cold days in Dallas. These companies did little to fix the problem, but were quick to request several hundred dollar service fees. With the recent Arctic blast, our house was extremely cold and our heat pump wasn't keeping the house warm even when it was 50 degrees outside. We looked at Google and Angie's list reviews and found Strike Force Heating and Air had excellent reviews. I contacted Strike Force and they were able to get out to the house quickly. We were hosting a Christmas party and it was 48 degrees in the house with colder temps on the way. Toby from Strike Force responded and spent hours working on the unit in the dark and cold weather. Toby was able to diagnose the real problems and provide honest answers - the heating elements were not working due to rust/corrosion and our fancy newer wifi thermostat was not functioning either. Instead of trying to sell us a new AC/Heat system or expensive heating elements, Toby was able to get two out of the three heating elements working again. We finally had heat blasting out of our vents at over 120 degrees. Toby replaced the thermostat with a stock thermostat he had on the truck, which was a little pricey with no wifi. Due to the ongoing holiday party, we were unable to run out and get another wifi thermostat at the Home Depot down the street. We paid $250 for the stock thermostat and $249 for the service fee. Several days later, Toby later took our fancy broken wifi thermostat back to Home Depot and was able to get a $215 Home Depot gift card for us. His office manager delivered the gift card to our house a few days later. We were so delighted to finally have real heat in the house! But to go this above and beyond to get us a Home Depot credit on the broken thermostat on their own time and deliver it to us was absolutely unheard of and an amazing gift. We've had our fair share of contractors and service companies at our house during the remodel of our old house and we haven't seen many as honest and helpful such as Strike Force.

Description of Work
Electric Heat Pump not working

06/02/2016

Milla G.

Description of Work
Had replaced our air conditioning system downstairs. Had a great experience as always with this company.

Category air duct cleaning

02/27/2016

William H.

Description of Work
Had some troble communicating but showed up wnen they said they would and did an excelent job.

10/15/2015

David S.

Description of Work
Strike Force came to our house on a Monday Evening with little notice and replaced our AC unit's failed capacitor. They were very professional. |t went great! They knew what they were doing and it showed. I especially like how they leveraged contacting them thru text messaging. They're very tech savvy which I think illustrates their advanced level of competence.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

08/12/2015

David S.

It went great! They knew what they were doing and it showed. I especially like how they leveraged contacting them thru text messaging. They?re very tech savvy which I think illustrates their advanced level of competence.

Description of Work
Strike Force came to our house on a Monday Evening with little notice and replaced our AC unit’s failed capacitor. They were very professional.

07/14/2015

Nancy H.

Everything as agreed. House in cool in summer and warm in winter.

Description of Work
Replace entire heating and cooling system in attic. Replace all attic duct work. Put in new attic insulation.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, insulation, air duct cleaning

11/20/2014

Donna H.

Description of Work
Upgraded our HVAC systems. Sealed our ducts and air registers. Added a new return air vent, drain pain and increased duct sizing to one room. Toby has a wonderful crew. They were here much of the day installing a new furnace and A/C unit and taking care of some other much needed improvements. I can't stress how impressed I was with the whole process. I had originally leaned towards going with another company, but we had a problem with a plugged drain line over the Labor Day weekend. Water was dripping down through a door frame, and we called Toby since he'd been out once before (he was recommended by the contracting company we're using for our remodel - MBC Services) and was on our side of town. His responsiveness and what he charged for the trip (and follow-up) made up our minds. It was such a relief to get an honest opinion on what was wrong and not be gouged for a Sunday service call. Over the next couple of months, Toby and I talked via email, and we slowly settled on what was needed for this house. It was just a matter of getting some time available when our remodel was having downtime. He also met a bid from another company on some insulation work, so once our remodel is complete, he will be coming back for that. One thing that really impressed me was his willingness to discuss options. We had some concerns about some of the equipment, and we were able to work through the concerns and get something that would work with the new system going in and meet our needs. There were a couple of hitches at the start of the installation, and Toby was right on it correcting the problem, and seeing to it that we got the system we were paying for. When he had to leave to go to another job, his onsite lead was super to work with, easily handling what we needed done and answering questions for us as they came up. The last thing...and a very important one in my mind...is they left the job site very clean. While I can't say you couldn't tell they were here simply because we're in the middle of a remodel, they laid drop cloths, moved items that might come to harm, and treated my home with a lot of respect. When they were finished, there was nothing laying around that shouldn't have been. I also know that if I call Toby out, he's going to give me a straight answer. He's not padding what he's telling me to make more money. I can't think of anything more important than that. I trust him. I trust what he tells me. And that's as good as it gets in my opinion. Honesty in the ac/heating business is a dicey thing, but Toby has it down flat, and I highly, highly recommend calling him when you have a heating/air conditioning need.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, insulation, plumbing, air duct cleaning, energy audit

11/13/2014

Donna H.

Category air duct cleaning

08/15/2013

Corbin M.

Toby was very communicative and came out same day as soon as he completed another project. Very honest/integrous guy. Did not overcharge and we will definitely call him if we ever have any future A/C (HVAC) issues.

Description of Work
A/C unit low in Freon. Toby recharged Freon. A/C unit working great again.

07/25/2012

Milla G.

it was great service.

Description of Work
A/C service.

Cyclone Professional Cleaners

Expert Frank has the solution for your cleaning job with 20+ years research and development. He's always used new green and powerful pre-treatments to separate the bond between dirt and your air ducts or floor. Then the strength of 325 horsepower engine trucks (superior equipment power) force grime out with professional high heat and deep extraction tools. Only residue free, brighter, cleaner and sanitized spaces are created. You will save time and money with a wide menu of services that can be accomplished in just one appointment. Our family business is dedicated to serving your family from the moment we personally greet you, solve your cleaning needs without pressure, and finish the visit making sure you have seen quality cleaning performance for reasonable rates. Have a refreshingly simple transforming cleaning experience with Cyclone Professional Cleaners. Our clients have endorsed us. A+ Better Business Bureau. Expertise Best of Plano 2021. Three Best Rated 2021, Best Pick Reports 2022. 972-390-8700 https://cyclonepro.com

Offers by Cyclone Professional Cleaners on Angi
    DUCT COMMANDER LLC

DUCT COMMANDER offers Air Duct Cleaning that will rid your air vents of mold, mildew,bacteria and viruses. which will help improve your homes air quality and reduce respiratory issues. Duct Commander also offers dryer vent cleaning, air duct deodorizer,condenser coil cleaning as well as filter replacements. 10+ years in HVAC and air duct cleaning. fully licensed and insured. FREE ESTIMATES and Camera inspection

Organic Home Service

We are a home service company that services Dallas, TX and the surrounding areas. Our specialty is residential and commercial air duct cleaning and we additionally also provide dryer vent cleaning, chimney cleaning, carpet cleaning, and more. Our goal is to make sure you have the best indoor quality air that is free from dirt and debris.

Offers by Organic Home Service on Angi

Service all brands of equipment ( Lennox, Carrier, Goodman, Trane), New system installation, Sales, Indoor Air Quality (High quality air filters, UV lights Etc), Attic insulation, System maintenance and Duct work.

GO thermal, wall insulation.