StazOn Roofing Inc

Founded 1980 • With Angi since May 2004

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

2860 Lombardy Ln

Dallas, TX 75220

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Serving the DFW Area since 1980. We Apply anything and everything that involves roofing. We do custom metal fab for standard or modern projects. GAF Master Elite Contractor, GAF Master Commercial Roofing Contrator, GAF Certified Green Roofer, StazOn is part of the NRCA, NTRCA, RCAT, A+ BBB member,and part of Invest Grade Roofing (MRA)...

roofing (35)metal fabrication (2)gutter repair (2)chimney cap repair (1)roof cleaning (2)gutter cleaning (2)chimney repair (1)

04/15/2021

Paul, Mike, Oscar and the entire StazOn roofing team did a terrific job tearing off the leaking modified bitumen on our flat roof, replacing lots of damaged decking, and installing 80 mil TPO with an intricate copper drip edge. I'm super particular about quality and appearance, and we had several points during the process where we had to stop, scratch our heads, and figure out a solution. They exh...

Description of Work
Tear off modified bitumen roof, replace with 80 mil TPO

Work Completed On 04/14/2021

03/14/2021

Justin Graham came out to check what I needed repaired. He took some pictures, showed me and was able to access the problem. He sent me an estimate promptly. I scheduled the repair. They did an excellent job for sure. The roofer also took pictures where the gap, other shoddy work was revealed. It was fixed properly. The bill was reasonable. I would recommend StazOn Roofing to EVERYONE!!!

Description of Work
roof repair around chimney

Category gutter cleaning,roofing

Work Completed On 03/14/2021

07/26/2019

I have used this company for over 10 years and have always been completely satisfied!

Description of Work
roof repair

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,roofing,metal restoration,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 07/26/2019

Thank you so much for your business, it’s a pleasure to have you as a part of our family for so long.

12/05/2018

Great. They were the original contractor on this roof 13 years ago. The fact that they are still in business is amazing in itself! They also repaired a few tiles that were damaged outside of the original repair quote. Very professional, trustworthy, and prompt.

Description of Work
Roof leak repair

Work Completed On 12/05/2018

02/28/2017

They were good. They were polite and punctual.

Description of Work
I hired them to do some roof cleaning.

Category roofing,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 02/01/2015

02/27/2017

Rob Ramsdale is the best rep ever. He returned EVERY call and email and was very professional. He made sure the roof was done correctly and helped us with each question along the way and there were many because of it being two roofs. We HIGHLY reccomend them for roofing needs.

Description of Work
We had two roofs replaced and they were GREAT!!

Work Completed On 02/15/2017

Thank you for the great review I'm glad you were another happy client. Be sure to review us when GAF sends you the review and warranty info. Please spread the word about us, we may give you a little something for the referral. Thanks Again

12/20/2016

StazOn Roofing Inc's service turned out very well. They did a great clean-up for roof for that matter. I would consider using them again if I needed to.

Description of Work
StazOn Roofing Inc did a roofing service.

Work Completed On 12/20/2016

12/05/2016

Overall I rate them a C. The roof is functional but was not installed well and is likely to leak in the future due to the poor installation. I will have to check the roof every year to ensure roofing errors to not lead to roof leaks. Pro’s: Rob Ramsdale was very good at explaining the options available to me and was able to complete the job for close to the insurance payment. Cons: 1. Wrong shingl...

Description of Work
Removed existing roof and installed a new roof on a one story house

Work Completed On 12/05/2016

11/07/2016

Excellent work! They did the re-roof quicker than estimated. Justin was very responsive to all questions, inquiries and follow up. There were a couple of items that needed attention after completion and he got the touch ups done quickly!

Description of Work
Re-roof my home and detached building. The home needed to be taken down to rafters.

Work Completed On 10/24/2016

08/03/2015

I wasn't present for the repair, but everything went as stated.

Description of Work
Staz-On repaired the flashing around the chimney.

Work Completed On 07/07/2015

Thank you for you business [removed name] I'm glad we could take care of the big leak issue you were having around the chimney. If there's anything you need please don't hesitate to call. Thank You

Roofing, custom sheet metal fabrications, gutters and downspouts, leak repairs, caulking, floor & wall coating systems, waterproofing, free esitmates, free inspections.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal