Statewide Remodeling

Founded 1994 • With Angi since May 2004

3.9

2450 Esters Blvd

Dallas, TX 75261

Localy owned company in business for 22 years. Over 45,000 satisfied customers in Texas. We offer Free estimates with flexible financing terms. Design services with multiple showrooms in Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio and Austin....

04/19/2022

Sandy Y.

We contacted statewide in April 2021 for our sunroom project and signed the contract immediately. Our sunroom is still undone almost a year later. Not to mention the roof is leaking after heavy rainy days. We have contacted statewide a few times, we were promised to be contacted by upper management, but never received any calls or emails. Extremely upset with the services. I personally won't never recommend Statewide to anyone who values their money and time

Description of Work
Sunroom/patio enclosure

Category sunrooms

10/24/2021

Susan A.

Statewide Remodeling 2450 Esters Blvd. Suite 200 Grapevine, TX 75261 (972) 440-0266 started our master bathroom remodeling project that was started on May12th 2021 we have been without a working master bath since that date. Last time a crew was in our home was July 15 2021 and they were trying to fix the previous mistakes from different multiple crews sent by Statewide. We have had multiple crews not show or call and if they did come to our home their was no project manager to show the crew what needed to be done my husband or myself had to miss work or go late trying to supervise. The lack of communication between the project manager and different workers and the customer was poor and unprofessional no one knew what to do nor did not have the skill to preform the task. We had multiple crews sent to try and correct all mistakes listed below 1.Tile on floor had to be redone 2x and still isn't finished 2. The shower doesn't drain properly 3. The shower shelf is so slanted if you put bottles they fall off and this has been redone several times still not fixed 4. Shower Bench was put on wrong wall and shower fixtures need to be replaced still not correct or fixed 5. Bath tub was not stabilized you can hear concrete crunching when stepping in tub only has concrete on one side still not fixed 6. Faucet are loose and wall around tub still open and tub was placed incorrectly and not even was to have a trim around tub but was placed against wall needs to be removed and placed correctly still not fixed 7.Plumbing for tub hot water was capped off had to get several different plumbers sent from Statewide to try and fix plumbing shower floor was compromised worker cut through shower floor to put bench still needs to be fixed 9. Vanity has no shelves or no trim around bottom of Vanity and multiple attempts by Statewide to attach Vanity to wall were unsuccessful there are multiple screw holes in cabinet and wall still not corrected 10. Vanity counter tops were never measured and the incorrect size and color was installed does not fit against wall and sinks do not fit correctly Statewide employee came and tried to use silicone to fill in all holes and gaps you can see wall and silicone and gaps still was told new counter and backsplash was ordered and measurements were taken no one ever came and measured I waited all day no show or call 11. Statewide employee poured grout down new toilet and was told Statewide wide would send a plumber to clear out septic system and would buy new toilet if the toilet was damaged no show still not fixed 12. No working toilet, tub,shower,sink , lights,or heater Statewide removed everything and never replace still not fixed 13. Have a autistic grandson that has no bathtub to bath bought blow up tub in kitchen to bath grandson since May12th 14 . I am a nurse and my husband veteran and trucker and my 3 children and grandson have had to share a bathroom upstairs since May12th 15. bathroom had to be repainted 2x due to poor workmanship 16. Light fixtures hung uneven by Statewide employee not by electrician causing holes in sheetrock that were to be covered and still not fixed 17. Sink faucets and plumbing still need to be added and plumber needs to finish under sinks 18. Pony wall was placed in wrong spot and put over door trim which will cause leaks need wall put in correctly and correct size We have had Tony and Rodney make multiple promises that issues would be fixed and done correctly by professionals last person sent out was the owner Jeff of JPS Accessibility solutions he told me that he could not do any about original contract and that his crew which supposedly are the best subcontractor that Statewide has can not even start on our project for at least 6 to 8 months from now and that was all he could do, we were told by Rodney that Jeff would renegotiate contract since Statewide has defaulted on original contract but Jeff stated that he would call Rodney and have him contact us this was on the 8th of October and as of Oct 24th there has been no contact from anyone at Statewide we are requesting the amount of our contract be paid to us by Statewide for leaving a project unfinished unable to use and damaged, so we can find a professional company to complete this master bathroom remodeling disaster correctly I gave attached pictures of how Statewide has left our bathroom and will never do business with this unprofessional company so sad not one person from Statewide has made any effort to apologize or make it right have contacted BBB and waiting on Statewide still have not heard from anyone.

Description of Work
Master bathroom remodeling

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,wallpaper removal,home remodeling

02/06/2021

ALEXANDER T.

State Wide I thought they were a great company! But my sun room took over 6-7 months which most contractors said it should only have taken maybe a couple of weeks! DO NOT BLAME COVID! The project was over 20k! The sales Rep said no permit had to be pulled! WRONG shame on State Wide the city said they should have known better! Had to come to my house 3-4 time after the project was finished due to errors or problems!!! I did not receive any phone calls from start but received numerous calls to payment!!! WONT USE State Wide in the FUture!! I hope I'm billed correctly!!

Description of Work
Sunroom remodel

Category awnings,decks

09/07/2020

James G.

So I don't normally make reviews but for this company I will I would not recommend this company but it's your choice and you can make your own decision. But before you do just read my story and you decide what you want to do. Back in May I decided I wanted to get some new windows so I went to home depot and they told me that statewide remodeling was going to contact me about schedule an appointment to look at windows. I said great so they called we made an appointment a person showed up. After everything was said and done I decided to make the purchase. I don't remember the full price but it was around $7,262's. I was fine with it because it sounded like a good deal. I was then told that another person will be coming to do a second measurement for them we scheduled the appointment the person missed the 1st appointment and I called them we had to reschedule and the did make that appointment. I was then told it will take 4 to 6 weeks until the windows come in, I said no problem. So when the windows came in we made an appointment July 6. They showed up they started working they took out 2 windows replaced those 2 when then discovered they were missing a window. And was told it will be in the next day. Went to the back side of the house took out a window and discovered that after 2 people measuring this window had miss mesured. Then to top it off the screen to one of our new windows was ripped. They told me the window they were missing will be on the truck the next day which was a Tuesday July 7th they said they will call when it was in and they will come by that day to put that window in. On July 7th I never heard from them so I called on July 8th and they said that the window was not in and it should be there next week and they are re ordering are back window and it should be in within 2 weeks. So the next week came no call I ended up calling them they said they didn't have the window and that they are still waiting for it I asked that they re ordered our screen they said yes. 2 weeks came and gone didn't hear a word from them I called them afterwards they said that the screen had came in but it was damaged really bad and they had the re order it and they also told me that our new window was still not in and that it should be in the next week. Every time I ended up calling they kept telling us that will be the next week next week. I ended up calling home depot and making a complaint about it, once I did state remodeling heard about this a lady named Patty called me in a disgusted voice asked me why am I making a complaint she doesn't understand so then I went to this whole conversation with her she supposedly understood this and said that she would work on this. After a long time of waiting our windows finally made it in, and were placed on September 3rd just 2 days ago. My back window was held up by duct tape for over 2 months. At this point I had asked to see if we can get some kind of discount for compensation of having to do with the duck table window. They said they will look into it and see what kind of compensation they can do of a discount. I came to find out they basically only took the taxes off of it and our total is $7,267. I don't see how that is a discount at all except for taking taxes off. The problem was I was in Houston working and my wife was here to have them put the windows in and well she is not on my credit card due to me getting this credit card before getting married and I am the only one that is suppose to be on this card had her forge my signature by pressuring her into it. And I think they did this because they knew I wasn't there and they could try to get away with it. But I feel that's a little bit illegal and they forge my signature. So I have already contacted home depot again and I can write a new post later to give you guys an update.

Description of Work
Home windows replaced

Category replacement windows

06/06/2020

Jennifer A.

While we're happy with the end result, getting to the finish line was not necessarily a pleasant experience. We found Statewide through Home Depot. Scheduling the appointment with the salesman was easy enough and he was extremely charismatic and personable. The actual sales process, however, was pretty painful. We spent a few hours with him only to have the original quote of the job be an exorbitant price. After a lot of back and forth negotiation, we wound up with a price that we could live with (although not one we considered extremely fair). We were told that the project would begin in about 6 weeks and we would hear from a coordinator as the time got closer. About 2 weeks after we signed the contract, the COVID lockdowns started. At a time when communication is key, we heard nothing. We had to e-mail them at the estimated start date to get an update on if and when the project would start. There were understandably some delays with shipping, etc. due to the global pandemic but a simple e-mail keeping us up to date on these things would have been much appreciated. When the work finally did start, though, it was almost like a different company! The supervisor and tradesmen were professional, considerate of our space (it's hard doing a bathroom remodel when you only have 1 bathroom!) and are good at what they do. The end result looks great and we are pleased with how it all turned out! So, in short, the people in the trenches doing the work are top notch but the management of the whole process leaves a lot to be desired.

Description of Work
Remodel of bathroom shower

05/30/2020

Ryan P.

My wife and I went to Home Depot to run a couple errands and were approached by this company who explained all the benefits of using them. We had been wanting to update our guest bathroom so we thought "why not". We made an appointment and they arrived a few days later to discuss the bathroom and quotes. You need to be ready to either go all in day of or nothing. We were able to get a discounted price on top of the $500 off for the project. The sales pitch was extremely salesy so be ready for that. For the installation and working with the project manager. That was extremely smooth. My only complaint is that there was a lack of communication between the sales rep and our project manager. We wanted something specific done with the shower door which couldn't be done due to city code. Our sales rep didn't relay this information. Fortunately, our project manager was able to refund us for the door. Overall, our bathroom looks phenomenal. They did great work and excited to have guests over again (well after COVID).

Description of Work
Bathroom Tub Remodel

Category awnings,home remodeling

04/10/2020

Belle G.

Great company to work with easy financing if needed. Guys that came to do the work covered furniture and cleaned up before living

Description of Work
Replace windows

Category replacement windows,home remodeling

11/27/2019

Kent P.

We decided on a Kohler walk-in bathtub. Kohler walk-in bathtubs are sold and installed exclusively (?) in our area by Statewide Remodeling. Statewide comes to your house to make sure that the purchaser understands the advantages of the Kohler walk-in and to estimate the installed cost. The salesman and estimator were very personable and thorough. They made sure we got all discounts we were eligible for. Installation went great! The installers arrived as scheduled and covered the carpet with plastic and the hardwood and tile with heavy paper. Scope of work included new electrical service for the tub, removal of existing tub, and installation of new tub which included installation of additional tile and installation of LuxStone™ Bath Walls to cover the space previously covered by the original tub. There were no problems during the install and clean up was outstanding. I think they even washed down the driveway and front sidewalk!

Description of Work
Purchase and install Kohler walk-in bathtub

06/06/2019

Arthur H.

They did an excellent job, we were very pleased with them. They're pricing was a bit high but the value of the quality was very high. They came when they said they would. They were very responsive for any issues that the client would have.

Description of Work
Converted our Patio into an enclosed Sun-rooms for us

Category sunrooms

04/30/2019

Henry C.

WORST MISTAKE EVER. I made the mistake of agreeing to let this company do a small project for me and I completely regret it. They are simply not worth it. If you are considering them for work, do yourself a favor and shop around and get multiple quotes. One of the salesmen was nice, but the other was tacky. The work, itself, was fine, but the supervisor was a complete jerk. Dealing with the office (Finance department, especially) was a disaster. If they need something from you, they will call and text you non-stop at 7:30 in the morning and all weekend. But, the moment you need something and call, all you will get is a voicemail (with no returned call) or someone say "Sorry, you have to speak to that person" and transfer you to their voicemail. They are a nightmare to deal with. I wrote them a 4 page letter of my complaints and concerns. A manager called me and said "Sorry, we will do better next time". They are simply not worth it.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

State 28 Painting Company

State 28 Painting Company was founded with a mission to give amazing experiences to everyone we come in contact with. From our office staff, to our painters we work hard to earn, and keep the trust of our customers through timeliness, consistent communication, and active project management. We also understand how valuable your home, and property are to you. We are fully insured, licensed, and with several warranty options to ensure that you, and your investment are protected. We provide competitive pricing, financing, and budget-friendly options to consistently meet the needs of our customers.

Southern Pride Openings LLC

If safety and security are a priority, replace your existing wood or aluminum drafty windows and doors with custom energy efficient, sound reduction products that exceeds ENERGY-STAR ratings. Our Master-Certified installers give you that extra care to detail your home deserves. Our award winning customer service and over the top job materials complement our lifetime warrantied products. With over 20 years of experience in the industry we understand quality, energy efficient products and flawless installations go hand in hand. We've been featured since 2012 as a "Best Contractor" with Angie's List and earned the Angie's List Super Service Award 2011-2018. We are also proud members of the Better Business Bureau with an exceptional A+ rating. Southern Pride is local, family owned and operated. When it comes to windows and doors, no one has more knowledge or expertise than Southern Pride. We consistently turn challenges into customers that are raving fans. Our vast knowledge allows us to think outside the box and deliver great results.

Offers by Southern Pride Openings LLC on Angi
    Carroll Custom Painting

Carroll Custom Painting employees and trainees are professional painters who have superior skill sets, focus on quality, and share in the company's commitment to exceed client expectations on every job. All jobs are run by the owner (Chris Carroll) from the initial estimate to the final walk through. There are no middle men to deal with or phone numbers of people who never call back. Free estimates. In business since 1966.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Replacement Windows, Radiant Barrier insulation, Bath & Kitchen Remodeling and Counter Top Replacement, Shower Door replacement, Tile Flooring, Cabinetry, Entry Door Replacement, Sunroom, Patio Cover & Pergolas, Siding for home and eaves and overhangs. walk in bath tubs. Subcontractors used for plumbing services.