Statewide Energy Solutions Inc

Founded 1986 • With Angi since February 2010

Awards & Badges

11520 N Central Expy #135

Dallas, TX 75243

Exclusive builders of the most energy efficient windows. We created and trademarked the world's most energy efficient windows. Window technology has changed so much in the last 5 years that we here at Statewide Energy Solutions can basically guarantee that your home is wasting energy right now! No need to worry, though, because we here at Statewide Energy Solutions manufacture the Industries most efficient windows made right here in North Texas! At Statewide Energy Solutions, we’re passionate about bringing you the best energy efficient windows that will save you on your energy bill. We don’t think you should waste energy because your windows aren’t as efficient as they should be. We’re a cut above the rest because of our years of industry experience and acute attention to every aspect of the energy efficient window project. If you’re ready to add beauty, longevity, and savings to your space, then let us show you the windows we manufacture, as well as other quality manufacturers. Additional phone numbers - (855) 375-2249, (214) 960-2798, (972) 964-4422....

window replacement (231)door installation (31)woodworking (13)siding companies (10)insulation (5)skylight installation (1)lighting (1)

03/13/2021

It went great! Quality installation, we love our new windows!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
9 Windows Replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2021

03/01/2021

Last summer I hired Statewide Energy Solutions to replace the old, aluminum windows in my home. Mark answered my many questions, provided comparisons, and made the process easy. The price was fair, and the installation crew did a great job. I love my new windows and am glad I purchased from Statewide.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2020

Thank you, We are happy to supply great service and windows. Mark Shinners

01/13/2021

They offered a few options we couldn't get through other contractors and we're satisfied with the final price. Overall they offered the best value of four contractors we interviewed. The windows took a little longer to manufacturer due to Covid but the installation crew was very professional and finished the installation in less time than expected. We would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement Vinyl Windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2021

Thank you for the truthful review. We are here for you for any future services. Sincerely, Mark Shinners

12/08/2020

The leaks were not due to faulty installation but due to shifting bricks that created holes around the framing. They recaulked and inspected all the windows at no charge. They stand behind their warranty! I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Statewide installed our windows 5 years ago and did a great job. They came back out today because of some leaking windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2020

10/08/2020

Mark, Adam and their team did a great job to help me replace about 1/3 of the windows in my house. Adam came out twice to provide quote and explain all the details of available options. The tech team did a great job to install the windows. During first installation, crew identified two wrong windows and Mark immediately addressed it by reordering the correct ones. The whole process is professional...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
window replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2020

Thank you for the honest review. We are here to help. Sincerely, Mark Shinners

09/21/2020

They did a great job. I got 6 different quotes and beware, there are some sleazy window companies out there with very manipulative sales gimmicks and tactics. Mark and his son Adam at Statewide were very professional and straightforward with the product choices and the pricing. We replaced all windows and without grid lines, and the windows look GREAT. Would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
57 new windows on my home

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2020

Awesome [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the truthful review. Any service you may need in the future, please don't hesitate to call. Sincerely, Mark Shinners

09/16/2020

Excellent, Mark was very professional, and they are extremely knowledgeable with different types of windows and installing them. The installation team were very professional and did an excellent job installing the windows. I would definitely use them again and plan to next time I need windows replaced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed 6 new windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2020

Thanks so much for the review, and the job total was $3,280.00 Sincerely, Mark Shinners

09/13/2020

They provided quick and affordable windows and a beautiful new picture window. The project was not without hiccups, everything came together in the end and Statewide came through with great results. I have recommended them to friends and colleagues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for reversing your previous review. I'm glad we could work this out and make you a happy customer Sincerely, Mark Shinners

09/10/2020

My husband and very happy with their product. It was exactly what we expected and the professionalism of the entire staff and workers is rated A. They actually had an opening earlier than expected to do the install so that was great for us. My windows have reduced the outside noise like traffic and have improved the climate in my home. I love looking outside of them now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted my windows in the entire house replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2020

[Member Name Removed], We really appreciate the review Thank you, Mark Shinners

09/10/2020

I love the new windows. The house is silent and my AC is working 1/2 as much as it was before windows. I love the sound proof feature.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New windows.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2020

[Member Name Removed], We appreciate the review Thank you, Mark Shinners

Window, door and siding replacement - hardie color plus Plank siding, vinyl, wood, fiberglass, composite & aluminum.

Window & door repair.