RODRIGUEZ TREE & FENCE SERVICE

Dallas, TX 75241

Rodriguez Tree Service...

03/13/2017

Lisa M.

very well, enough help to move limbs

Description of Work
Trimmed trees

06/25/2015

mike M.

Description of Work
Took no precautions when cutting down large limb, even though they charged me for that. Limb fell onto iron fencing and gas light damaging the, that was unnecessary. Poor cut on limb that was cut off.

Category fencing,tree service

05/18/2015

MEAD S.

The provider always showed up on time. The provider always showed up with the right amount of people for the job. He did outstanding work.

Description of Work
The provider did tree trimming, lot clearly, and provided emergency services.

05/11/2015

L C.

They were very prompt and reliable. They were able to perform the work on an urgent basis which was important to us. They also worked on the weekend. They were careful to try to clean up as much as they could before they left.

Description of Work
We had an urgent need to remove a very large tree that fell after a heavy rain. It was approximately 50 feet tall and about 50 inches in diameter. It actually had three trees that looked like one tree. They were able to cut each down and put them through the chipper equipment. They left resulting mulch for us and our neighbors who wanted it. Since the various trees fell in different directions they had a couple of different structures they had to climb in order to cut the tree. They were very safety conscious 10 sure both the workers stayed safe and the tree trunk was dropped and a safe area in the yard.

08/17/2014

Michael E.

They were all very professional. They came to our place on time and got to work pretty quickly. The day they came, it started raining near the end of their work and they still continued to work. After they were done, they left our yard looking very clean. We were very satisfied w/their work, we would definitely use them again. The only thing I wasn't satisfied w/is their scheduling. It would help if they're able to give an approximate time on when they'll be there to give an estimate on the work instead of calling us as they are on their way. Also when we told them the days we would be available, they never gave us an exact date and approximate time and I had to call to check.

Description of Work
Cut and trimmed branches

05/12/2014

Amy A.

We have been using Rodriguez Tree Servicefor over 12 years. For his most recent services, he visited our home to provide an estimate on May 2, and made an appointment for the following week to trim our trees, some of which had been damaged during the construction of our home. The crew arrived promptly mid-morning of May 9, and spent about 5 hours working on our trees. They were very careful to clean up all the trimmings, and left no trash behind. We are very pleased by how the trees look. Mr. Felix Rodriguez is a knowledgeable tree professional with a skillful crew. It's clear that he knows trees and enjoys working on them. His prices are very reasonable. We would recommend his services to anyone who wants a professional job at a fair price.

Description of Work
Rodriguez Tree Service was hired to trim nine mature post oaks at our new home in Keller, TX.

04/18/2014

Carlos L.

The last time I used them was a week and a half ago and I spent about $1100. He did a lot of work for that. He did one tree for $400 before that and this time he did the whole yard with 2 smaller trees and a huge elm tree that I had. For the work he did I'd say the price was pretty cheap. To take down a small tree he would charge about $250. He's very good. I don't have any complaints.

Description of Work
I used Rodriquez Tree & Fence Service for tree services. He did the whole yard with 2 smaller trees and a huge elm tree that I had.

07/02/2007

Their work was fantastic when they installed the fence. There was one small problem, when they were staining the fence I already had as they ran out of stuff and left it for about a week until my daughter had to call them and ask when they were coming back. I didn't know if it because of the weather or if they were busy but they did come and fix it and I am happy with that. They did do a great job and it didn't take them long to put up the fence at all.

Description of Work
They installed a wooden privacy fence on one side of my 2200 square foot yard and also treated and stained a privacy fence that I already had on the other side of the yard.

Category fencing,house painters

10/10/2005

RENEE G.

TREE REMOVAL VERY CLEAN AND ORDERLY. TREE TRIMMING WAS BEST WE HAVE ENCOUNTERED. HIS CREW WERE VERY POLITE AND CLEANED ENTIRE SITE.

Description of Work
FELIX AND HIS CREW ARRIVED ON TIME. PERFORMED SERVICES AGREED, REMOVING 2 LARGE TREES AND TRIMMING ANOTHER EXTREMELY LARGE TREE.