Restructure Roofing & Contracting

Founded 2000 • With Angi since November 2012

3251 Oradell Ln

Dallas, TX 75220

Restructure Corporation is a full service general contracting and roofing company serving the metroplex since 2000. We have flexible payment terms and financing is available on larger projects....

07/25/2019

Kevin N.

Restructure replaced my roof, gutters, windows & stained my fence after the last storm damage. Jim Guerra is a true professional and took great care of us. All the work was done when promised and with great quality. Jim worked with my insurance company so I didn't have to get involved. I wish every company I deal with had such great service. I would use them again for any sevice they provide that I may need in the future. I highly recommend Restructure Corporation!

Description of Work
Storm Damage Repair

Category fencing, gutter repair, roofing, replacement windows

04/09/2018

Mike M.

I used Restructure Construction for a complete roof replacement. The entire experience was without flaw. They completed the job ahead of schedule and to the exact amount quoted. The quality of their work met our expectations. I am very satisfied with the entire process and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Total Roof Replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you. Please let us know if Restructure can do anything else for you. We are here to help. Thanks again, April & the Restructure Team!

09/27/2016

Julie L.

Being in a frequent hail storm area, this is the 2nd roof we've had replaced in the last 4 years and both have been handled by Jim Guerra. He is professional, prompt, an excellent communicator and a person of good character. He loves working for Restructure Roofing and Contracting and they reflect his professionalism and character.

Description of Work
Our roof was damaged from the hail storms in May 2016. We needed a new roof and repairs to window beading and screens.

Category gutter repair

Thank you for your kind words and for leaving a review. We appreciate it!

09/26/2015

Peter T.

Lead rep Tim Coaigan and his roofing team were on point! Did an excetptional job from pre site to execution to cleanup. Attention to detail and quaility workmanship is awesome and consistent. Very Pleased!

Description of Work
Re-roof for rental property. Due to hail damage and age of roof was twelve years old.

07/20/2015

April C.

Description of Work
Roofing

01/18/2015

April C.

My house was for sale and the inspection report said my roof needed to be replaced. Restructure Roofing was the middle bid I received price wise of my 3 bids. I went with them because they were on time to give me a price, professional and had the best warranty, 5 years which I could transfer to my new buyers. They also had a A+ BBB rating with no complaints. They communicated very well, told me exactly when the roof was going to be started, what to expect and how to prepare. They covered my landscaping and pool and were done in one day. I had my roof replaced before and it didn't go anything like this! They have a neat online survey too. I would highly recommend this company to my anyone looking for a good roofing company at a good price.

Description of Work
Replaced my roof with new shingles

01/15/2015

Corrie L.

He worked dircetly with our insurance company. When the inspector from the insurance company came to do their inspection, Greg was there every step of the way makeing sure that everthing that was damaged on our property was going to be repaired. Greg taught me alot about storm damage. Its not only just the roof that gets damaged. Damages repaired and paid for by my insurance: roof window gaskets paint on siding fence air conditioner unit patio furinture gutters roof vents chimney vent I was very inpressed with his attention to detail... Thank you Gred Word for your help.

Description of Work
We has some major hail damage on our property. Greg came to our home and did an inspection and found much more damage than i could even find. He showed me everthing he found and i was very impressed with his knowledge of storm damage and repair.

Brennan Enterprises Inc

Serving DFW. Angie's Super Service Award for last 8 years. BBB A+ Rating. The Brennan family has been servicing the needs of the Texas homeowner since 1979 and plans on continuing to do so for generations to come. When we say we want to be your home improvement partner for life, we mean it. See website for additional service areas.**Please note we currently are not interior doors or repairs**

Offers by Brennan Enterprises Inc on Angi
    Window World of Dallas-Fort Worth

Window World of Dallas-Fort Worth is a family-owned and operated business, and believes home improvement should be a simple, stress-free process. We focus on customer service and product quality, helping homeowners throughout the greater Dallas-Fort Worth area achieve their renovation goals. From replacement windows and replacement doors to premium vinyl siding, all of our products offer superior energy efficiency, endless comfort, and help lower utility bills all year-round. Contact us today to schedule your free in-home estimate!

Maverick Windows

Maverick Windows sets the standard by which other replacement windows are measured. By providing beauty, performance, durability, and increased energy efficiency, we are your superior DFW window provider. When remodeling your home, Maverick Windows delivers unmatched beauty, installation quality, and energy savings. All with a lifelong warranty and at a price performing cost. Our windows are custom-made to fit your current window openings precisely. They are easy to install and require no additional wall construction. With over 15 years’ experience and a robust North Texas industry presence. Contact us today for your free in-home demo. Stop throwing money out the window on electric bills, and start enjoying the beauty of your new windows today!

Roofing, gutter repair & replacement.