Ready Roofing and Renovation

Founded 1971 • With Angi since March 2013

13140 Coit Rd Ste. 516

Dallas, TX 75240

Ready Roofing and Renovation provides professional, experienced residential and commercial roofing repairs and replacements. Additionally we provide insulation blow-in, guttering repair and replacement, skylight installation and repair, and interior and exterior painting. Ready Roofing is a

09/28/2019

Shane T.

Tony and his team did an outstanding job from beginning to end of the roof restoration project. From project management to working with our carrier, Ready made the entire process seamless and easy. Highly recommend to anyone!

Description of Work
Roof Roofing

04/12/2019

Cathy C.

Ready Roofing is very good at communicating. The did a great job! I have a new roof and am very happy with how fast and efficient the process was. I would recommend them for anyone that is having to replace their roof. Thank you!

Description of Work
Roof Replaced

05/29/2018

Regina D.

Jeff Thompson is great. He met with the insurance adjuster and the work proceeded smoothly. Even though they were busy because of this hailstorm, they were punctual and responsive. Quality workmanship and professionalism.

Description of Work
Replaced roof and gutters after hail storm

Category gutter repair, roofing, skylights

05/23/2018

Luke S.

Tony Burch and his crew were very fast and professional. I appreciated the good service.

Description of Work
new roof under insurance claim

05/18/2018

Char V.

Helpful with insurance. crew worked quickly and efficiently . yard and surrounding was left perfectly clean.

Description of Work
replace roof

09/12/2017

Kim M.

It went well. Although I hope to not have to use them again but if Mother Nature says so, I will definitely call them again.

Description of Work
I needed my roof redone due to the storms back in March, 2017. I was very concerned about having to choose a roofer because of all of the horror stories I have heard/read about shady companies. A roof is not something you can just up and change if you don't like. My neighbor used Ready Roofing and they did a great job so when she referred them to me, I jumped on it. Tony Burch was great to work with and kept me informed. He took care of everything with my insurance company and there were no issues. They were essentially the general contractor because I had other issues to be taken care of and all of the subs were timely and professional. I felt very comfortable working with them and I even left home for a few days for them to complete the roof. Tony came out and walked the property with me to answer all of my questions before I made the final payment. They were fair, reasonable, and professional.

08/16/2017

Dolly K.

All work was completed in a timely manner with little inconvenience. Tony took care of all insurance and contractor coordination and communication. It is comforting to have a company we can trust.

Description of Work
We had hail damage to our roof, gutters, AC, fence, screens and deck. Ready Roofing had done work previous so I knew they were the company to call. Tony at Ready Roofing handled all the repairs and kept us informed of progress.

Category fencing, gutter repair, roofing, screen repair

07/06/2017

Oliver P.

Long story to tell but will summarize as much as possible with PROs and CONs. PROs: - Ready roofing handled the entire job, so it was nice one-stop shop - Good job on the roof, windows, restaining of playground/pergola; decent job on fence - Pricing was decent; initially promised to cover deductable, but ended up not getting it all, still a decent amount out of pocket. Most other contractors offered no out-of-pocket. - They got the job done, eventually CONs: - Timing. Job took over 6 grueling months to complete! We had also recommended to another friend, so we had 3 families to reference all together. Same story for each one. - Communication. It wasn't completely silent, but it was definitely lacking. Every week the response was "it'll start in the next 2 weeks". For an owner trying to plan this out, it tests your patience. - Payment. While we were expected to wait week after week for months, once the job was considered done, payment was expected to be made right away. Or else we were threatened to be submitted to collection agency, no joke. Also, the agreement in beginning was 'no payment required until job was complete'. But twice, Ready Roofing requested and received payment - we made/paid it hoping to speed the process along. - Frustration, delays, and storyline was similar for our two friends also. - Quality. Although the majority of the job was done decently, there were a few things that were short on quality - the fence job looks to be of low quality, and the staining of the pergola left lots of mess on the patio which even now, a year later, still has remnants on the floor and stains things. Cannot wash off and it makes the patio floor look messy. To conclude, they finally got the job done. But I would not recommend this company to friends, and will not use them in the future.

Description of Work
The works. Our home was hit in spring 2016 with severe hailstorms and had damages all around - the roof, fence, windows, outdoor playground, pergola, etc. Ready roof was one of 3 contractors we spoke with, and we hired them based on BBB rating and recommendation from a friend who also decided to hire them.

Category fencing, roofing, replacement windows

06/28/2017

Jeffrey C.

Tony has been excellent to work with. He is prompt in responding and even helped expedite the information with my insurance company. We are very happy to use them again when we need it.

Description of Work
Needed a new roof from the hail damage.

06/19/2017

Leah W.

Being a first time claim process for us, Tony and his team at Ready Roofing was fantastic! Tony always kept us informed and included in all decisions and progress to be made. He was very responsive and thorough with his communication. The workers also were punctual, respectful, and thorough in their job. The end result looks great! Tony made this process very easy and I would use them time and time again! Highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
We had a new roof, fence staining, and new gutters done all after the Spring hail storm.

Category fencing, gutter repair, roofing

05/08/2017

jeff F.

Working with Tony made replacing my roof a breeze. After the crazy hail storm, then finding out we needed to replace our whole roof, I was really dreading this whole ordeal. But it couldn't have been any easier. Tony was so great about keeping me in the loop of what was going on in the process, as well as answering my many questions. The guys were quick, but thorough in replacing my roof. Would definitely recommend them and use again.

Description of Work
I neededmy whole roof replaced.

03/27/2017

Paul W.

Everything went smoothly. We have a large house with 2 levels. We obtained several bids and Ready Roofing had the best balanced combination of price and attentiveness.

Description of Work
Gutter screen guard installation

03/26/2017

Jeff T.

Great! I worked with Ready's project manager Tony B. He was really good about communicating the whole time. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Full roof replacement plus some other items like gutters, repair to outdoor AC unit, windows and screens.

Category fencing, gutter repair, roofing, screen repair, replacement windows, skylights

03/15/2016

James G.

This went well. My gutters were cleaned out. The only problem we had was a month delay in having it done, but that wasn't a huge problem.

Description of Work
Cleaned my gutters out.

Category gutter cleaning, roof cleaning

03/11/2016

Kathy P.

They came on time and did exactly what they said they would.

Description of Work
Checked the roof for leaks and made a small repair.

02/21/2016

Gabriela M.

.The provider came, inspected the roof for about 20 minutes, did not do any small repairs as agreed upon but had time to take pictures of things that needed to be done. The quote that they gave me was $1,330. I had several free estimates for the job that needed to be done and I decided to go with another company that did the whole job for $465.

Category roofing, roof cleaning

Ready Roofing did exactly what was in the deal that this homeowner purchased. We then provided numerous pictures and a quote, at her request, to fix problems that were found during our inspection. Almost one dozen times, we went back and forth, back and forth. She would ask "well what about this?", so we would answer. Then "what about that?". So we'd answer again. Then "well what about this over here...?" So we'd answer. Then "break down the cost to show me how you got to that number" (haven't been asked this before)... so we did that. Then the homeowner goes silent, and weeks later posts a "D" review. This is not deserved, but in hindsight, not at all a good fit for us to have worked with this homeowner, so best that we didn't do further work.

12/18/2015

Andrew J.

It took a while for them to come out. There were no additional charges.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal from them. It was $99 for complete gutter cleaning and roof debris removal.

Category gutter cleaning, roof cleaning

12/18/2015

JULIE G.

They were good, but they were three months later.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal to get my gutters cleaned. I paid more than the price of the Big Deal because they said my house is bigger.

12/11/2015

Rebecca W.

work was done efficiently. workers were courteous

Description of Work
cleaned gutters

12/10/2015

Maria G.

I have called this provider so many times and the last promise was my gutter would be cleaned last week and they have not shown up and I really doubt they will show up. I would like a refund of the prepaid service please unless you can send someone over here to do a good job with cleaning our gutter before 5 pm tomorrow Friday December 11.

Description of Work
Nothing, he has not shown up for this prepaid service.

Category roof cleaning

11/11/2015

Kevin R.

It took them a couple of weeks to come out but he called and apologized.

Description of Work
I used a Big Deal with Ready Roofing and Renovation for gutter cleaning.

08/25/2015

Margie M.

Jeff and his crew did a wonderful job. Showed up on time, on the day agreed, and did the work for us. They found a few more places than we had seen ourselves, but did the small repairs as part of the bigger job without charging us more. I really appreciated that. We will definitely call them for our roofing needs!

Description of Work
Roof repair in several areas where shingles were off or loose.

08/18/2015

Kate G.

I had gotten an Angie's list coupon to have my gutters cleaned out in early April but with the rains and overwhelming response to people buying the coupon the contractors could not perform their duties. So I called Angies list to get my money back and they offered me an A rated company for a higher price to finally get my gutters done. At first the guy was responsive but there were different telephone numbers to call and trying to keep up with them was a hassle. Then they called me back to let me know his contractor had a death in the family and would not be able to make it out and would be gone for 2 weeks. So I waited and finally during the 3rd week I called. He said he would check into this and get back to me only if I could text another number and give him my contact info. So he finally called me back later that day that the good news is that the job had been performed. Really? No one called me and I had specifically requested that someone call me before coming out because not only did I have dogs but I have a 6 foot privacy fence with both gates locked. I felt violated that someone was on my roof/in my yard without anyone being home! So I asked him how he got into the yard with a ladder to do the work. That was when he told me they put up the ladder in the front of the house and just walked on the roof all the way around the house with a blower to get all the debris out. That explains all the debris and dirt that was all over the sidewalks, the back porch, the spa cover and flower beds around the house. I couldn't figure out where that came from. Since it hasn't rained in a while I'm also wondering if the down spouts are cleaned out too? What a hassle this all was for a job that should have been so simple.

Description of Work
Cleaned out the gutters around the home, took pictures of problem areas on the roof.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, roofing

The fact that this homeowner was dissatisfied with both the original contractor and now Ready Roofing, may say something. We made a couple of (minor) human mistakes and get this scathing review - see more below. Please see our many, many glowing comments with A ratings on both Angie's List and Angie's List various online competitors. Ready Roofing's version of this is a bit different. We were late in performing the work due to our crew leader having a death in his family and going to Mexico for awhile; that is true, unavoidable and frankly, a pretty sad situation. Some empathy might be in order. The "multiple" numbers to call/keep up with are the main company work number and my (the owner's) personal cell phone number. Two numbers total. Pretty normal. When I politely asked Miss [member name removed] if she could send me a text, it was because I was driving and couldn't write. I offered this as a courtesy. Pretty normal (although some people would have told her "call me back later"). She had no problem with this at the time, yet now it is a complaint. Our crew leader was supposed to call her in advance of going, and didn't. After I talked to him and confirmed the work was done and contacted Miss [member name removed] with this information, she immediately became intensely irate, using phrases like "insane talk!!" "I was home all day and nobody came out!! This is just INSANE !!!" When I later sent her several PICTURES we took while on her roof (not part of the service she bought, but we provide these as a courtesy), she calmed down and decided maybe our guy was there Monday August 10th while she drove someone to DFW airport and back. Yeah, maybe so. I'll be that took 2-3 hours all in. Maybe we really DID come and do the work. No apology or thanks here, just questions about whether the downspouts were cleaned. They were. The pictures we provided indicate moderate damage to several areas of the roof and related areas. I did not provide explanations or offer to talk with Miss [member name removed] about repairing them, as I have absolutely zero desire to ever speak to her again. Thank you to the dozens of customers who have enjoyed our service and have rated Ready Roofing highly!

08/16/2015

Aylin R.

Unlike some of the other Big Deals I purchased, I had to be fairly proactive about contacting the company. I initially sent an email with my contact information but when I didn't hear anything after a couple days, I called them. I was told the work would be done within the next 10 days or so. After a couple weeks passed, I contacted them to find out why the work had not been done. It turned out one of the crew members had had a family emergency, but was back at work, and I was "first on the list" for the gutter cleaning. It still took another couple weeks after that. However, once the gutters did get cleaned, they did a good job.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal on Angie's List for gutter cleaning.

07/28/2015

Bennett S.

I knew the roof was towards the end. I got the deal as I've usually had good experiences with Angie's list providers. It was really the first step. I wanted to just get the roof inspected and a few touch ups. We decided that it was time. I went out for quotes not only with them, but with several other companies. They were just far better than anyone else. The roof replacement was $11,000. Everyone else wanted $18,000-$20,000. They did it fairly quickly. Some of the other guys had quoted a much longer time. Their quote was quite a bit under everyone else's. But, all companies had about the same ratings. They all had stellar ratings from consumers. That really made them stand out a little bit. They were just first class all the way.

Description of Work
I ended up having him replace my roof.

Statewide Energy Solutions Inc

Exclusive builders of the most energy efficient windows. We created and trademarked the world's most energy efficient windows. Window technology has changed so much in the last 5 years that we here at Statewide Energy Solutions can basically guarantee that your home is wasting energy right now! No need to worry, though, because we here at Statewide Energy Solutions manufacture the Industries most efficient windows made right here in North Texas! At Statewide Energy Solutions, we’re passionate about bringing you the best energy efficient windows that will save you on your energy bill. We don’t think you should waste energy because your windows aren’t as efficient as they should be. We’re a cut above the rest because of our years of industry experience and acute attention to every aspect of the energy efficient window project. If you’re ready to add beauty, longevity, and savings to your space, then let us show you the windows we manufacture, as well as other quality manufacturers. Additional phone numbers - (855) 375-2249, (214) 960-2798, (972) 964-4422.

Award 2022
    A.M.B

Providing our painting services in the Dallas Fort Worth area. We specialize in interior/exterior painting for residential and commercial projects. We are family orientated and help our community with work and services. In a business where we have a bad reputation from contractor to painters and filled with bad service we pride ourselves in quality service from the sale to the end of project. Feel free to call us for a free estimate at 877-426-2552.

Award 2022
    Offers by A.M.B  on Angi
    Brennan Enterprises Inc

Serving DFW. Angie's Super Service Award for last 8 years. BBB A+ Rating. The Brennan family has been servicing the needs of the Texas homeowner since 1979 and plans on continuing to do so for generations to come. When we say we want to be your home improvement partner for life, we mean it. See website for additional service areas.**Please note we currently are not interior doors or repairs**

Offers by Brennan Enterprises Inc on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available

Roofing – Re-Roofing, Restoration, Waterproofing, Asphalt Shingles, Flat, Low Slope, Hail Resistant, Clay Tile, & Slate Tile. Gutters. Skylight Repair. Radiant Barrier. Solar Vents. Decking Replacement. Interior & Exterior Painting.