Priority Roofing

Founded 2016 • With Angi since August 2016

We specialize in insurance claims and storm restoration. We have subcontractors for every trading involved in general residential construction. We don't require payment until work is performed, and we guarantee our work with a 5 year labor warranty. We have specialized training regarding insurance claims, and can assist you in helping you take advantage of everything you pay for in your insurance policy....

Statewide Energy Solutions Inc

Statewide Energy Solutions Inc

Exclusive builders of the most energy efficient windows. We created and trademarked the world's most energy efficient windows. Window technology has changed so much in the last 5 years that we here at Statewide Energy Solutions can basically guarantee that your home is wasting energy right now! No need to worry, though, because we here at Statewide Energy Solutions manufacture the Industries most efficient windows made right here in North Texas! At Statewide Energy Solutions, we’re passionate about bringing you the best energy efficient windows that will save you on your energy bill. We don’t think you should waste energy because your windows aren’t as efficient as they should be. We’re a cut above the rest because of our years of industry experience and acute attention to every aspect of the energy efficient window project. If you’re ready to add beauty, longevity, and savings to your space, then let us show you the windows we manufacture, as well as other quality manufacturers. Additional phone numbers - (855) 375-2249, (214) 960-2798, (972) 964-4422.

02/07/2020

I want to compliment John Del Valle. John has been the contractor for my new roof with Priority Roofing. He is come up with some wonderful ideas. I now have black gutters that match beautifully to my new roof. John is very responsive to all of my calls and questions. I would recommend Priority Roofing and John Del Valle to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

11/03/2019

Priority roofing did an amazing job on our roof. Grant Miller worked with our insurance company and kept us informed of all necessary information. He definitely cares about his customers. We would highly recommend them and will only being using them in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a new roof

05/02/2019

Excellent-job done on time and in a professional manner. Would certainly recommend to my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and flashings

CATEGORY roofing,screen repair

04/03/2019

Two representatives of Priority Contracting and Roofing knocked on our door one day when they were canvassing our neighborhood to market their roofing services. Wes Taylor and Grant Miller stood out from the several other roofing company representatives that had also been canvassing the neighborhood. They were just more professional and more engaging. I allowed them to examine our roof. They took ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our 19 year old composition roof needed to be replaced.

08/24/2018

Stephen my sales person was not pushy and sold me exactly what i needed he stayed on the roof the whole time he making sure the roof was done right and he was truly a Godsend. Timing was great. price was excellent and clean up was thorough they cleaned even behind my bushes in wich i did not expect and not even one nail was left behind. great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roofing on our house and specialty flat roofing on our patios

CATEGORY roofing

Roofing, general contracting, Insurance claims negotiation/mediation, siding, gutters, fence building and fence staining, windows/screens/glass work, painting, drywall, flooring, electric, plumbing, HVAC, foundation repair, etc. All work is typically done in addition to a roof repair or replacement.

New construction. Any contract work that is stand alone, and not in addition to a roof repair or replacement

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal