Premier Window Cleaning

Founded 2008 • With Angi since July 2010

N/A

Quality and customer satisfaction are the most important things to me as the owner of Premier Window Cleaning. With an eye for detail, and the patience and persistence to get even the most stubborn jobs done with "your" total seal of approval, I have no doubt in my mind you will be completely satisfied when I am done cleaning your windows, or whatever other services you require of my company. No short cuts are ever taken, and I always inspect my work to make sure it's up to my high standards. Call it a slight perfectionists syndrome. I have all the tools necessary, and have discovered the right techniques and skills through the years, while also having figured out how to overcome the many small obstacles that occur from time to time, that many other window cleaners would probably fall short on handling properly. So the bottom line is, we are here to help, and look forward to servicing your home or business in a way that hopefully will exceed your expectations. Please give me a call to set up a free estimate, and you will see that our prices are quite competitive, while consistently offering the highest of standards. Also, please view the company website for more information and services offered, and concluding in short, I look forward to speaking with you soon....

Precision Power Washing provides a variety of services to help you get the look you want for your home or business. Using Precision Power Washing to remove build up of dirt and grime that has gathered over time immediately makes your surfaces look like new and dramatically improves the impression of your home or business. Precision Power Washing is an independently owned and operated company committed to helping you maintain a clean image for your home or business. By choosing our licensed and insured company rather than a handy man, you can feel confident that your power washing job will be completed by a trained professional and results will be guaranteed. We strive to exceed all of our customers’ expectations by providing excellent customer service, timely results, and competitive pricing. Our friendly and experienced technicians can tailor services to meet your needs and are determined to make sure you are 100% satisfied. We work flexible hours and are able to accommodate your schedule by performing services day or night and on weekends.

3 T Clean takes great pride in customer service. Our reputation is based on quality, affordability, and client satisfaction--regardless of the size or scope of the pressure washing job. We pressure wash homes, garages, driveways, sidewalks, patios, decks, and even your neglected garbage cans. Call for a free estimate and ask about our summer promotions. Credit cards accepted. We look forward to working with you!

We are a high quality residential window cleaning company, with owner on site window cleaning. We are a veteran owned business that does free estimates for clients. Services include: Window cleaning, gutter cleaning, pressure washing, chandelier cleaning, light fixture and ceiling fan cleaning, and screen and track cleaning. We have been a Super Service Award Winner in 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.

This pro does not have any ratings or reviews.

Have you hired Premier Window Cleaning? Be the first to share your experience and help other people looking to hire this Pro.

Window Cleaning, hard water stain removal from glass, pressure washing, gutter cleaning, awning cleaning, chandelier cleaning, & window screen repair.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal