Power Jack Foundation Repair

Founded 2001 • With Angi since March 2006

3.4

Power Jack Foundation Repair is a locally owned, full service, company in business for over 15 years. With this experience, our company knows the common foundational issues associated with the type of soil in different parts of Texas. Dont let one of the most important investments in your life - your home - disintegrate because of foundation problems. Power Jack offers a wide range of services necessary to repair residential and commercial structures. Whether you have noticed a small crack in your wall, your houses brick and mortar separating, or serious concrete block sliding, Power Jack can save your houses foundation by using the correct foundation maintenance repair techniques needed to sustain your homes value and maintain your safety. At Power Jack, we believe that the customer deserves the best quality repair, regardless of how long it takes. Dont wait, request a free no-obligation quote today!...

C&A Roofing - Construction

C&A Roofing & Construction can take care of your roofing and privacy fence needs. We use quality materials and employ only the best roofing specialists to handle the job. We also offer Emergency Service!

Coxco General Contractors Inc

Coxco General Contractors Inc has been in business since 1980. Through the years we have provided quality work at reasonable prices. We are rated A+ with the BBB. We are very efficient and quick with insurance restoration projects. We can handle any size construction project with timely crews. We use an estimating platform that provides detail and pricing that make it easy to understand the work being provided .

Invigorate Roofing

Bosque Roofing LLC is trusted to restore, repair, or build any damaged roof, siding and gutters for residential, new construction, and commercial properties. Bosque Roofing LLC is a top-tier provider of premium roofing services for homeowners throughout Texas & New Mexico. Our award-winning team brings more than 30 years of industry experience to each and every project. We’re proud of our achievements, but we deliver a lot more than flawless workmanship and high-performance products! Our entire staff truly cares about our customers—a fact you’ll notice from the moment you decide to hire us for your roofing project.

04/20/2016

I started using Power Jack Foundation Repair about 8-10 years ago. I had a very negative experience. I had to hire a structural engineer to come out after their work and another company. The first time they came out and we trusted them and they put piers on the south east side of our house, and then we went through and we fixed the cracks thinking that we had everything covered. Soon as we got tha...

04/20/2016

Then the house continued to come apart. The window upstairs looked like it was ready to hit the ground. So we called them out again and of course the brick work outside was damaged, and they said, okay well you have a plumbing leak. We said, no, no plumbing leak. We've called plumbers out twice. They said, the next thing we have to do is come in to your house and tare up the hardwood floor and put...

Description of Work
So we called them out again and of course the brick work outside was damaged, and they said, okay well you have a plumbing leak. We said, no, no plumbing leak. We've called plumbers out twice. They said, the next thing we have to do is come in to your house and tare up the hardwood floor and put a pier there.

04/20/2016

We had to call Power Jack Foundation Repair back out because we wanted our warranty to be valid. A year or two after the first time they were here the south west corner of the house needed to be raised, we had issues there. So they came and fixed the other side of the house. So far that has been good. They were here in the spring of 2011 this time.

01/29/2016

That's right, they did do my foundation last, I guess it was last summer some time. I mean it was quick and it was a, the process, I'm obviously going to have to have some follow up on the foundation issues across the house so I don't know how well it, how well the fix did. The price was good though. I think for what they put in was good I just don't know if the true assessment was what was needed...

Description of Work
Power Jack redid my foundation. They put in three power jack beams on the house.

01/28/2015

Foundation had moved so much that I was unable to shut my door. Was promised to be able to close and lock door same day. They were very polite and punctual and I have had no further issues with my foundation. They also gave me a lifetime warranty on the home.

Description of Work
Repaired foundation

Category foundation repair

Foundation Repair, Soil Injection, Drainage Correction, Power Pier System, Steel Pier, Helical Pier, Drill Bell Bottom Pier, Interior Pier, Mud Jacking