Power Jack Foundation Repair

Founded 2001 • With Angi since March 2006

3.3

4514 Cole Ave #600

Dallas, TX 75205

Power Jack Foundation Repair is a locally owned, full service, company in business for over 15 years. With this experience, our company knows the common foundational issues associated with the type of soil in different parts of Texas. Dont let one of the most important investments in your life - your home - disintegrate because of foundation problems. Power Jack offers a wide range of services necessary to repair residential and commercial structures. Whether you have noticed a small crack in your wall, your houses brick and mortar separating, or serious concrete block sliding, Power Jack can save your houses foundation by using the correct foundation maintenance repair techniques needed to sustain your homes value and maintain your safety. At Power Jack, we believe that the customer deserves the best quality repair, regardless of how long it takes. Dont wait, request a free no-obligation quote today!...

07/15/2022

grace C.

Seriously just look up this company online, look up their reviews here and elsewhere. This company is the worst business I've ever came across. Even the insurance companies and home warranty companies are 10 times better. They would try anything and everything to not honor their warranty. I have legacy warranty on my foundation for work previously done by PJ, it is obvious to the average Joe that they needed to be adjusted. Instead PJ comes out and tells me that these piers are holding fine and I need new piers on the other side of the house. I've had multiple foundation companies and engineers come out and all said that side of the house was fine and I needed to get PJ to adjust the existing piers. Yeah after multiple attempts, PJ refuses to honor their warranty and adjust those piers, instead they bluntly said the only way they're gonna come out and do any adjustment is if I let them install new piers (which I don't need) on the other side of the house for $6K. And if get anyone to come and adjust the existing piers, I'd void the warranty. Holy majorly do I look stupid or what? I call that highway robbery, I rather pay another company to redo the work than trust these crooks. So everyone please do yourself a favor, avoid this company like the plague. If you already have warranty with them, good luck having them honoring it. Oh yeah please do not trust a word they say, get second opinions from another foundation company or an engineer. This company deserves to be shunned by everyone and its owners clearly don't believe in Karma.

Description of Work
Foundation repair

Category bathtub refinishing, foundation repair

Joyce R.

Then the house continued to come apart. The window upstairs looked like it was ready to hit the ground. So we called them out again and of course the brick work outside was damaged, and they said, okay well you have a plumbing leak. We said, no, no plumbing leak. We've called plumbers out twice. They said, the next thing we have to do is come in to your house and tare up the hardwood floor and put a pier there. At that point my husband and I said, we can't trust these people anymore. So we got a structural engineer and the structural engineer came out and said the tree was a definite problem, we needed gutters, and the work that Power Jack had done was inferior. So I hired an Arborist to come out and he said the tree was a problem because the roots were so large that it got under the house and the root would absorb all of the moisture. The structural engineer said that you need gutters to move the water away from your house and that won't cause standing water which is causing the issue. In the end there was so much we had to pay because there was so much damage to the house. We installed gutters, we had to have brick work done, the windows had to be replaced.

Joyce R.

I started using Power Jack Foundation Repair about 8-10 years ago. I had a very negative experience. I had to hire a structural engineer to come out after their work and another company. The first time they came out and we trusted them and they put piers on the south east side of our house, and then we went through and we fixed the cracks thinking that we had everything covered. Soon as we got that done, in a few months, the cracks started to reappear. Not only did they reappear but they started to expand and also we had cracks in other areas. So we called Power Jack out. They came and they said that they pushed the piers more and we should be fine. Each time they would come out they would tell me that I had a plumbing leak. So we call a plumbing company, pay about $200 to be told we have no plumbing leak. This happened twice. We paid two different companies.

Joyce R.

We had to call Power Jack Foundation Repair back out because we wanted our warranty to be valid. A year or two after the first time they were here the south west corner of the house needed to be raised, we had issues there. So they came and fixed the other side of the house. So far that has been good. They were here in the spring of 2011 this time.

01/29/2016

Jon W.

That's right, they did do my foundation last, I guess it was last summer some time. I mean it was quick and it was a, the process, I'm obviously going to have to have some follow up on the foundation issues across the house so I don't know how well it, how well the fix did. The price was good though. I think for what they put in was good I just don't know if the true assessment was what was needed for the house, across the whole house. It would have been the July time frame. I want to say it was $3500. The thing that stood out was just the individual was courteous and helpful. I think it was a quick and easy process. So when I got the the house was under warranty with them and if I start using someone else I lose that warranty on some things that I put in so I'm stuck in a way using them for something, like my recommendation was just make sure you do go get other quotes and talk to other companies but I think that's more of a generic thing. I would consider using them again in the future. Even if I didn't, I would still use them in the future.

Description of Work
Power Jack redid my foundation. They put in three power jack beams on the house.

01/28/2015

Nancy M.

Foundation had moved so much that I was unable to shut my door. Was promised to be able to close and lock door same day. They were very polite and punctual and I have had no further issues with my foundation. They also gave me a lifetime warranty on the home.

Description of Work
Repaired foundation

07/16/2013

Lisa G.

They are doing a good job. They gave me an estimate and the total was $10000 for cabinets and flooring and installation. It was great and I had no problems getting the estimate. They are doing an excellent job, the cabinet guys were great, the flooring guy was great and we haven’t had any problems.

Description of Work
We are using Home Depot to do our kitchen. We are waiting for them to put in our counter tops but they did our cabinets and flooring and pretty much everything else.

Category custom cabinets, countertops, flooring contractor, home remodeling

09/11/2011

Jerry M.

It was ok - Was done in a day, no leaks yet!u

Description of Work
Re roof and gutters replaced

Category hardwood floor, roofing

08/23/2010

MICHAEL L.

I’m not to happy with the work. It’s very hard to keep clean.

Description of Work
They re-lined our bath tub.

Category bathtub refinishing

09/18/2007

ROSE F.

I was so pleased with the results as the shades fit perfectly. I did not receive a sale price but I felt it was still reasonable. I chose them as they will cut the material to custom fit. I have shopped at the store on a number of occasions. The employees are more than willing to assist me.

Description of Work
I purchased 2 window shades for my home. An employee cut them according to the measurements I provided.

Category window treatments, home improvement stores

08/07/2006

LOYD J.

The storm door going from the house into the garage has a problem. The day the workman installed the door, upon doing a demo of how the door worked, it was found that the self contained screen was defective. The installer stated he would have a person by the name of Season Bell contact us regarding what would be done. Ms. Bell contacted us and stated that the problem would be taken care of. A new part was sent to our home. After looking over the 10 step repair, it was decided that A) We had paid good money to have the product installed correctly, B) We are not very handy, that was the reason we had paid to have the work done, C) The part was defective, and this was no fault of ours. Messages were left and the calls not returned. We then found Ms. Bell no longer worked there. We went in, we were told after leaving our info, that someone would call, no one did. Called AGAIN, spoke with Jason. Promised someone would call. Still no call. The door going from garage to yard will not latch.

Description of Work
Had (1) interior lead glass door installed, and (3) storm doors (Anderson) installed. An interior and a full view storm door was installed at the front. A storm door was installed, going from the house into the garage, received a defective self contained screen. A storm door was installed going from the garage to the yard, this door is having a problem latching.

03/23/2006

THEY DID A VERY GOOD JOB. THEY WERE ON TIME AND GOT THE JOB DONE IN A TIMELY MANNER. THEY WERE VERY FRIENDLY AND RESPECTFUL. THEY EVEN HAULED THE OLD CARPET AWAY AFTER THEY TORE IT OUT.

Description of Work
THEY CAME OUT AND RIPPED UP THE OLD CARPET AND LAID HARDWOOD FLOORING IN THE HALLWAY, KITCHEN AND DINING ROOM.

Category hardwood floor

03/23/2006

WHEN WE WENT TO THE STORE, THEY HELPED US FIND A SCREEN DOOR THAT WOULD FIT. WHEN THEY CAME OUT TO INSTALL IT, THERE WERE NO PROBLEMS. THE DOOR IS FINE AND IN WORKING CONDITION.

Description of Work
THEY CAME AND REPLACED OUR SCREEN DOOR.

03/23/2006

I THOUGHT THIS COMPANY AND THE WORKERS WERE BOTH OKAY. I DON'T THINK THE WORK WAS BAD, BUT I DON'T THINK IT WAS ANYTHING SPECTACULAR. I BELIEVE THAT THE WORK THAT WE HAD THEM DO, ANYONE COULD HAVE DONE IT. IT MAY HAVE EVEB BEEN AT A CHEAPER PRICE.

Description of Work
THEY REPLACED TWO DOORS.

Hard Rock Imports

Hard Rock Imports offers high quality quartz countertops, marble countertops, and granite countertops design, fabrication, and installation in the Dallas and Plano Texas areas. We have over 40 years of combined experience in both natural stone countertops and engineered stone countertops materials like quartz. Our high quality craftsmanship includes our impressive mitered edges and near invisible seams. We service the greater Dallas and Plano areas with our fabrication facilities located in Dallas. Which gives us an edge over many suppliers in the market with better quality control and more competitive pricing. All of our installations are performed by Master Installers. This assures you of the highest level of craftsmanship to maximize the beauty of your home. Our customers range from individual homeowners, businesses, contractors, and multi-unit housing developments. Our focus is on offering quality countertops at the best value in the area. Backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee! Contact us today for a Free Estimate or to talk with a countertop expert.

Alba Wood Floors

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in flooring services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

CSI Renovations & Roofing

CSI Renovations understands that your time is valuable and you wanting the job done right the first time in more than a need, it’s a necessity. Our commitment to both commercial and residential customers encompasses every aspect of our roofing, restoration, and renovation business.

Foundation Repair, Soil Injection, Drainage Correction, Power Pier System, Steel Pier, Helical Pier, Drill Bell Bottom Pier, Interior Pier, Mud Jacking