MSI Credit Solutions

Founded 2006 • With Angi since January 2012

MSI leverages your consumer rights and works on your behalf to remove questionable negative items from your credit report. MSI Credit Solutions is determined to make a positive difference in the lives of our clients by helping them improve their credit score, and by providing them with the knowledge to make better financial decisions. Currently, MSI Credit Solutions is a privately held company....

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

05/13/2022

Billy B.

We worked with Turk who helped us get some items worked with our credit prior to buying a home. We are in the program currently but so far they have been doing great for us. Letters sent out almost immediately once we got all signed up. Would 100% recommend to anyone looking to get some help with their credit score!

Description of Work
Credit repair

Work Completed On 05/13/2022

Turk is amazing! It has been an Immense pleasure serving you. If there is anything else we can do to assist, please don’t hesitate to ask. We appreciate you!

05/10/2022

Narciso D.

i just signed up with them and im excited on this journey Turk is the one you should ask for he will get you situated A guy that you can trust!

Description of Work
Credit Repair

05/08/2022

Sinan Y.

I have been in 6 months program with MSI Credit Solutions. At the beginning, they offered different options and I accepted VIP one with extra money to get quick results. I did whatever they said to me, uploading documents on time, keeping my financial situation as planned. They were able to remove only 3 items in 6 months. Although they didn't say anything to me about reducing my credit balance at the beginning, they started to give advice to reduce some of them when we were close to end of program to meet their 50-point promise. That's the trick... If you can keep your credit balance limit below 30% of your balance for 6 months, you would already get 50 points. (I did it myself without their help. You can do it as well) I have trusted them and didn't call them or bug them with my questions in the whole program since I thought they knew what they were doing. (Note that please; if you don't call them, they will not call you. I only got one call in the 3rd month.) I know everyone's experience is different, but this is mine and not a good one. Maybe you can be successful in this program with someone with working, but don't ask for Turk. I worked with him, he only called me at the end of the program to convince me about the result and to stay longer than 6 months. I just wanted to share my experience; I hope you can get better results. Good luck!! (Total cost was to me $1,645.45 plus credit monitoring monthly service $29.99 x 6)

Description of Work
Think more before working with them

Work Completed On 05/08/2022

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], thank you for sharing your feedback. We apologize that your experience did not match your expectations. A client is never enrolled into our services without a credit agent providing a consultation, a game plan addressing the client obligations that also includes managing debt by not adding more debt, new inquiries as all impacts the results. We don’t have control of what will get removed or not from your credit report through our audit process. All client’s results vary. With a combination of our services in attempting to remove as much of the negative unverifiable information, and the clients following their obligations is how we achieve the increase of scores. Your scores increased over the 50 total point guarantee. From what has been reviewed based off your last credit report it shows a total increase of 143 points. Your file also shows that you had communication from both your agent, and their assistant. Communication is also provided via email, text, and in your client portal to contact our customer support team with any additional questions. We attempted to contact you to further address your concerns. Please call us at your earliest convenience at 214.888.4990.

11/18/2021

Jimmy T.

So far so good. I had a good feeling about this company after working with a few credit repair companies and now I know why! I was assigned to Andrew and he is extremely prompt and answers all of my questions In depth. I highly recommend their services

Description of Work
Credit repair

Work Completed On 11/18/2021

We appreciate you sharing your positive experience with our community. Thank you for trusting in us to assist with your credit needs!

10/23/2021

Janice A.

MSI and Robert Moelich have helped me tremendously with my credit. I want to say I was a skeptic. Credit bureaus make you feel like you are held hostage to their reporting and you never get anywhere. Credit affects everything from car insurance to job possibilities. My goal is to finally be able to purchase a house. In a little over a month (I was told not typical but I have stayed on top of everything) I have gone from the low 600’s to the low 700’s which puts me now in a “good” position with the credit and mortgage companies. Rob went through the process with me and in my layman terms they take federal laws to hold the reporting agencies and creditors accountable to what they report. When I saw my report (beyond the free companies) I noticed there were 7 address being reported, quite a few I have not lived at for over 30 years. Credit cards as well. This has been one of the best investments I have ever done! Thank you Robert Moelich for your time, all the communications and just motivating me to stay on top of this. I highly recommend taking a look to see what MSI can do for you!

Description of Work
Credit Repair

Work Completed On 10/23/2021

Congratulations on your phenomenal results!! We are so happy to see you get one step closer to becoming a homeowner. Robert has been such an outstanding credit consultant throughout this journey. Thank you for sharing your amazing experience with our community.

10/20/2021

Courtney J.

It went very well . Thanks to Robert M for all his help.

Description of Work
Credit Repair

Work Completed On 10/20/2021

It has been an Immense pleasure serving you. If there is anything else I can do to assist, please don’t hesitate to ask. Thank you!

09/28/2021

Jessica R.

I called Client Services regarding my account and score. I had the pleasure of speaking with Ryan. Initially, I was a little frustrated with the time the repair process was taking because I was wanting to apply for a home within a certain time frame. Ryan was kind enough to look into my account, explain the process, understand my frustrations, and offered great solutions. A few days later I received a call from Gibran Cobos from the MSI Housing Department. So that told me that Ryan listened to my concerns and genuinely tried to help by having Gibran call me. I am very appreciative of his time and attention. Good business and good work.

Description of Work
Credit Repair

Category mortgage broker

Work Completed On 09/28/2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with our community. Our team is always here to help. We are excited to help you reach your goals.

08/22/2021

Draylon H.

It’s going very well thanks to Andrew Dicker. He’s been very helpful throughout the process. Highly professional, excellent customer service breaking down every detail about the program!

Description of Work
Debt removed to improve my credit

Cost $235.5

Work Completed On 08/20/2021

We are ecstatic to bring you on board! We look forward to providing a phenomenal life changing experience. Thank you for trusting in us to help you accomplish your goals.

07/19/2021

Tami L.

Eddie was very professional and helpful! He explained in detail how his company does things differently than the usual credit repair companies do. Although I could not afford to get started today, I will definitely be contacting him soon

Description of Work
Credit Repair

Work Completed On 07/19/2021

06/17/2021

Aiysha M.

My credit was dreadful! This company helped greatly. Their homebuyers program was an incentive to begin and continue working with them. I worked with Turk, who was great to work with. He kept me updated and many things were removed from my credit. I had no issues with him at all. When it was time to consider the process of becoming a home owner I had a less than stellar experience with the man called Ricardo Mendiola! I don’t recommend working with him. I reviewed the company and complained about the experience with him. He responded by releasing my private information given to the company on a public platform, he lied and claimed I “screamed and demeaned” him, and pointed to me being insecure as a reason for my review. Reviews are based on experience, I had a bad experience so I have a bad review, common sense. (See picture of how the company responsed, very disappointing for a company you are to trust with your information). Luckily they have a young woman called Vanica. Vanica was exceptionally. I had the proper talk with her that a first time homebuyer needs. She was patient and kind, she spoke to me as someone seeking to learn from someone who has information, she did not rush, she was pleasant. Due to her professionalism I decided to stay with the company! I recommend the company, just stay away from that man and consider that if you upset him by reviewing in a way he doesn’t like he will use the information that she be secure and private on a public platform and attack you and call you insecure. Your decision, but this is my experience.

Description of Work
Credit solution

Work Completed On 06/16/2021

Review for MSI Credit Solutions - 12750 Merit Dr, Dallas, TX - 39373125

Thank you for your feedback even though we don’t find this fair. MSI is partnered up with Keller Williams to help out the clients that want to purchase a home. You are rating MSI based on your experience with Keller Williams. We ask that you reconsider changing your review especially considering the phenomenal increases in credit scores that you have had. Thank you and if you have any questions please reach out to our customer service department.

02/25/2021

Gilberto M.

What I loved the most about this company is that Sergio Tapia who has helped me when my credit repair was amazing, very informative helpful and help me increase my score up to 50+ points in all 3 credit bureaus.

Description of Work
Credit repair

Category mortgage broker

Work Completed On 02/25/2021

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime!

02/08/2021

Yonas T.

Horrible Service!! After going through the process I just went through over the last 6 months, I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone. Horrible sense of communication throughout the entire company. From the initial service of the account manager to the customer support. Critical Information isn't evenly distributed and allocated amongst throughout the company. Initially, the account manager would do an extreme job of signing you up and taking in your payment to receive their commission off the sale. Promising the debts you have are small and quick, how they are better than all the competitors due to xyz methods. However, after months of minimal progress towards my credit repair and numerous calls and texts the individual was now so called "BUSY" to respond back to any form of communication. The only bright side is that they have a refund guarantee of your initial payment of $199 if your credit score does not increase by 50 points or more after 6 months. That's only if you do not receive any new debts, collections, inquiries, etc. Luckily I always review over signed disclosures/documents to ensure what I was signing up for. To conclude, do not I repeat DO NOT recommend this service to anyone!! I just lost a total of $600 for nothing.

Description of Work
Credit Repair

Work Completed On 07/10/2020

[Member Name Removed], we appreciate your feedback, and are sorry to hear we did not meet your expectations. We’re not sure how your expectations were set as our agreement is very transparent when it comes to the services we offer. Yes there are client obligations that must be upheld for a consumer to see optimal score increase. As you reviewed our agreement you could have assured yourself knowing we have a guarantee in place for these types of instances. Regarding communication, we show you had monthly contact with at least one member of our team either through attempted phone calls, reached phone calls, email, and text. Your consultant that assisted with your enrollment was not the sole person over your file, so you could rest assured knowing your file was handled properly and worked on. We have tried reaching out to you only to be sent to voicemails to attempt to address your concern of “Critical Information isn't evenly distributed and allocated amongst throughout the company”. If you reviewed the agreement you knew what you were signing up for as you say. A team that went to bat for you, constantly worked on your file, provided a guarantee should we not meet our guarantee, yet here we are still met with a negative review. A month into enrolling into our services you were already questioning our processes, so we also took the risk to continue providing services for you. We're sorry to hear you were dissatisfied with our services.

01/25/2021

Julia B.

Mario and his team at MSI did an excellent job. My credit was in the low 400's back in 2018 and in less than 4 months I was already up over 60 points not from paying off tons of debt but because of how they navigated legal situations where collections companies weren't handling things properly. Don't get me wrong, I still did my part to do the debt snowball and pay down my credit limit utilization and pay off some collections but I couldn't have gotten it up to the high 600's in less than a year without him and his team. Mario is the best person to work with and his team is so effective and efficient! Worth every penny! My husband and I are now using him again in 2021 after 2020 took a hit on our credit using more credit cards than we wanted and getting into a bind. USE THIS COMPANY THEY ARE INCREDIBLE!!!

Description of Work
Credit Repair

Work Completed On 01/24/2021

We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community. If you need anything [Member Name Removed], please give us a call at 214-888-4990

01/06/2021

Darla Cai R.

I've been with MSI for three months and Shane Howard is my DUDE! In the first month of service my score jumped up 81 points! Shane answers my phone calls promptly and answers all questions and concerns! I'm so grateful for the help and am amazed with the service! 5+ stars!

Description of Work
Credit Counseling

Work Completed On 01/06/2021

Thank you for your review! It has been a pleasure to work with you and we appreciate you choosing MSI to help you with your credit needs. As always, please feel free to reach out to our customer support team for any questions or assistance at 214-888-4990.

12/15/2020

Rosa M.

I do have errors in my credit record..but its not credit cards.

Description of Work
Personal,house, and car loan

Cost $2,000,000

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

Review for MSI Credit Solutions - 12750 Merit Dr, Dallas, TX - 39085377

07/01/2020

RONALD S.

I started with MSI just about 2 years ago, my credit was in the poor range and I was determined to buy a home, in this time my credit score has raised about 200 points and I'm currently in the buying process of a new home.

Description of Work
I needed to get derogatory Marks removed and my overall credit score raised.

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

06/05/2020

Alexandrea F.

I signed up around end of March to get my credit repaired. Since then my credit has went up 70 points! They have gotten things removed that I didn’t think was possible! It’s incredible how much this company helps and cares to help their customers. My credit repair agent, Sergio has been so nice and helpful throughout this whole process. I definitely will be referring people to this company!

Description of Work
Credit Repair

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

11/29/2019

Israel R.

Very good service. The price is very competitive.

Description of Work
Credit repair

Work Completed On 11/27/2019

11/23/2019

Yvette G.

It’s been goin awesome Cecilio and his team are great people great workers. I don’t regret anything they have been on top of everything Cecilio you rock !

Description of Work
Fixing my credit

Work Completed On 11/23/2019

05/18/2019

Sylvia A.

Robert Moelich Was extremely helpful and amazing! Was so attentive and talked me through each step!! I saw results instantly and before my time frame of 6 months my scores were over the 700. And trust me I had lots of questions, but Rob was extremely knowledge of the ins and outs of helping me repair my credit scores.

Description of Work
Credit Repaired

Work Completed On 05/17/2019

03/18/2019

Paul K.

Tyler Michael handled my situation with the utmost sensitivity and professionalism. He took the time to listen to me and helped me plan long term realistic goals in re-establishment of my credit. I highly recommend Tyler Michael and MSI without reservation.

Description of Work
Credit counseling and repair

Work Completed On 03/17/2019

Thank you for sharing your great feedback with us! We're happy to hear Tyler has been able to assist you and we'll be sure to give him and our team kudos! Please feel free to reach out to our customer support team for any questions or assistance at 214-888-4990. Thank you.

02/26/2019

Bernardo M.

Dear MSI credit solution I would like to say thank you for doing such a good job of getting my credit score above 600 and climbing within two months... I would like to give 5 star review to Chris Sorensen if I may, his prompt respond and dedication of helping us. Hoping to get my credit score to 700 and above by June. Sincerely yours, Bernardo Manansala

Description of Work
Credit repair

Work Completed On 12/20/2018