MSI Credit Solutions

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

12750 Merit Dr Ste 400

Dallas, TX 75251

MSI leverages your consumer rights and works on your behalf to remove questionable negative items from your credit report. MSI Credit Solutions is determined to make a positive difference in the lives of our clients by helping them improve their credit score, and by providing them with the knowledge to make better financial decisions. Currently, MSI Credit Solutions is a privately held company....

mortgage lending (7)

02/25/2021

What I loved the most about this company is that Sergio Tapia who has helped me when my credit repair was amazing, very informative helpful and help me increase my score up to 50+ points in all 3 credit bureaus.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Credit repair

CATEGORY mortgage broker

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2021

02/08/2021

Horrible Service!! After going through the process I just went through over the last 6 months, I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone. Horrible sense of communication throughout the entire company. From the initial service of the account manager to the customer support. Critical Information isn't evenly distributed and allocated amongst throughout the company. Initially, the account manage...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Credit Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2020

[Member Name Removed], we appreciate your feedback, and are sorry to hear we did not meet your expectations. We’re not sure how your expectations were set as our agreement is very transparent when it comes to the services we offer. Yes there are client obligations that must be upheld for a consumer to see optimal score increase. As you reviewed our agreement you could have assured yourself knowing...

01/25/2021

Mario and his team at MSI did an excellent job. My credit was in the low 400's back in 2018 and in less than 4 months I was already up over 60 points not from paying off tons of debt but because of how they navigated legal situations where collections companies weren't handling things properly. Don't get me wrong, I still did my part to do the debt snowball and pay down my credit limit utilization...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Credit Repair

CATEGORY financial advisor,credit repair companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2021

01/06/2021

I've been with MSI for three months and Shane Howard is my DUDE! In the first month of service my score jumped up 81 points! Shane answers my phone calls promptly and answers all questions and concerns! I'm so grateful for the help and am amazed with the service! 5+ stars!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Credit Counseling

CATEGORY mortgage broker,credit repair companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2021

12/15/2020

I do have errors in my credit record..but its not credit cards.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Personal,house, and car loan

CATEGORY mortgage broker,financial advisor,credit repair companies

COST $2,000,000

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2020

Photo for MSI Credit Solutions - 12750 Merit Dr, Dallas, TX - 39085377

07/01/2020

I started with MSI just about 2 years ago, my credit was in the poor range and I was determined to buy a home, in this time my credit score has raised about 200 points and I'm currently in the buying process of a new home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to get derogatory Marks removed and my overall credit score raised.

CATEGORY mortgage broker,financial advisor,credit repair companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2020

06/05/2020

I signed up around end of March to get my credit repaired. Since then my credit has went up 70 points! They have gotten things removed that I didn’t think was possible! It’s incredible how much this company helps and cares to help their customers. My credit repair agent, Sergio has been so nice and helpful throughout this whole process. I definitely will be referring people to this company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Credit Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2020

11/29/2019

Very good service. The price is very competitive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Credit repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2019

11/23/2019

It’s been goin awesome Cecilio and his team are great people great workers. I don’t regret anything they have been on top of everything Cecilio you rock !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixing my credit

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2019

Thank you for your review! It has been a pleasure to work with you and we appreciate you choosing MSI to help you with your credit needs. As always, please feel free to reach out to our customer support team for any questions or assistance at 214-888-4990.

05/18/2019

Robert Moelich Was extremely helpful and amazing! Was so attentive and talked me through each step!! I saw results instantly and before my time frame of 6 months my scores were over the 700. And trust me I had lots of questions, but Rob was extremely knowledge of the ins and outs of helping me repair my credit scores.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Credit Repaired

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2019