Mr Handyman of Southwest Dallas County

With Angi since November 2010

Additional phones - (800) 289-4600, (866) 231-5643. Additional fax - (469) 521-8781....

Lee's Handyman

I do all small home repairs!! Everything from minor plumbing and electrical , assembly of furniture and playsets, drywall repairs and more . Just ask! Free Estimates :) Call me today!

Steeplechase Home Services

We have over 10 years of experience dedicated to Handyman work in the Dallas area and expertly perform all types of Handyman work. This includes Plumbing, Electrical, Painting, Drywall, and Flooring. We have hundreds of very satisfied customers and look forward to making you the next one. Please contact us today for a free estimate.

Mr QuickFix

REPAIRING THINGS is the main focus of my business. I have been repairing things since early on, when in my father's business we often had to find quick solutions to broken and non-functioning things, especially when no repair help was close by. That's where I learned the basics of the many practical skills that allow me today to "quick-fix" a multitude of things. The "quick" stands for the fact that I work fast, yet never inaccurately or sloppy. I often come up with solutions where others don't, and I take special pride in doing nice, clean jobs. I also ALWAYS clean up after my job is finished (which is not necessarily very common...). I'm a friendly and respectful person and get very well along with people. Obviously, I have lots of excellent references to prove it. Home owners frequently leave me with a key to their house, so I can do work in their absence. Typically, I come by and take a look at the job(s) you have and then discuss the details with you and will then give you a general price idea. But normally I work strictly BY THE HOUR, and ONLY if a job picture is clear and definite enough, I may give you a firm price. (Please understand that in the home repair business there can be all kinds of unforeseen issues that often make it difficult to determine an exact price). I usually work all by myself, but in certain situations I may bring one or two other persons which are compatible with me - and your environment - in every respect. To cover my trip time, I charge $30 extra for my first work hour within a 12 mile radius from my home base. If my commute exceeds 12 miles, the trip charge will increase on a pro-rated scale. Please TEXT ME, or give me a call under 214-734-6293 or email me at quickfixjay@yahoo.com to discuss your home repair needs. I'm looking forward to meeting with you! Additional services: Full AC service by a licensed colleague. Minor plumbing: sinks, toilets, faucets, showers, food disposals, dishwashers. Tiles: wall & floor. Glass repair: windows, doors (single pane only), mirrors. Welding: gates, fences, railings. Power washing: walls, patios, driveways. Drywall installation & repair. Window caulking. Gutters: install, clean, repair, leaf guards.

Offers by Mr QuickFix on Angi

11/16/2018

My wooden front door had settled over time which was impacting it opening and closing. Joe Gallagher with Mr. Handyman addressed the issue 100% by removing the door and sanding/triming the base. He was very knowledgeable. He sealed the door and installed a new sweep. I will request Joe the next time I have need a repair around the house.

Description of Work
Solid wood door repair

Category handyman service