Little Giant Beekeepers & Bee Removal Specialists

Founded 1982 • With Angi since April 2004

15150 Preston Rd Ste #300

Dallas, TX 75248

For nearly 40 years, Little Giant Beekeepers & Bee Removal Specialists has been helping both residential and commercial customers in the Dallas/Fort Worth area with all their bee removal and stinging insect problems. Whether you’ve just found bees in an attic or can see a honeycomb attached to an exterior location, we are a highly skilled at removing bees from a wide variety of locations. Our technicians are trained to contend with many of the complicated and dangerous situations created by bees. Spanish and Portugese speaking available....

12/04/2018

Glen L.

Came out and sprayed bees two week later bees gone.

Description of Work
Kill bees in wall under roof.

03/28/2018

Mary R.

We noticed a giant swarm of bees or wasps in a tree by our back door. We called Little Giant Beekeepers on the strong recommendation of a neighbor. Although it was a Sunday afternoon, a very nice lady answered immediately, asked a few questions, and then reassured us that the bees would probably move on soon. She agreed to make a provisional appointment for removal the next day but she seemed quite sure they would be gone. Sure enough, the bees were gone before dusk. When I called back on Sunday night, she again answered promptly, cancelled the appointment, and gave us a few tips on checking our eaves in event they had moved into our house, all at no charge to us. I will definitely call them for any future problems.

Description of Work
Bee/Wasp Swarm

11/13/2017

Kim V.

Jeff came out the same day we called and checked things out, then made several recommendations. We could treat the chimney lower down only, which he seemed to feel was adequate for the number of wasps that we had, or we could treat both top and bottom for a higher price. We chose to treat down near the flue/where they were coming into the house, but were told if we continued to have problems the company would come out and do both lower and upper and deduct the money we had already spent. Very professional, pleasant people, and we haven't seen the wasps since. Job well done!

Description of Work
Had wasps living in our chimney and getting into the house. Needed them removed ASAP.

07/23/2016

Mike P.

Came out on a Saturday and found and removed hive and all eggs. Treated area to prevent return,

Description of Work
Remove bumble bee hive hidden by fallen tree and tall weeds.

06/25/2016

Sandra B.

She was very knowledgable, generous with her time, reassuring. And the advice cost me nothing. THANK YOU, Little Giant Beekeepers!

Description of Work
I just called, on Saturday morning, after finding a swarm of scary looking wasps under my shed. I was worried my 9 lb. dogs would be badly stung. The beekeeper diagnosed the problem -- harmless wasps -- Cicada Wasps. Their swarming was related to breeding.

08/04/2015

Deborah W.

Have to say I was extremely disappointed with the reception on the telephone with Mary at Little Giant Beekeepers. We have a serious Bee problem within the walls of our home. We know nothing of bees and how to remove them and are very concerned. I wanted to get several quotes and spoke to Mary more than once as was considering using Little Giant due to the length of experience in this business and had many questions. Mary was very short and rude to me . I was very disappointed in the lack of professionalism and will not use their company due to her demeanor. They may very well be great at accomplishing their tasks in bee removal but I certainly did not feel as though my business and need was of importance to Mary. We will find another company to take care of this problem.

Description of Work
Was extremely rude

Category pest control

Ms, I sincerely apologize that you did not feel I sufficiently answered your questions. We pride ourselves on doing our best to educate our customers regarding bee issues. You and I spoke three separate times on the phone totaling 25 minutes. During those conversations I answered many of your questions (some of them repeatedly). Near the end, you continued to press me for specific answers that I could not provide over the phone regarding various potential possibilities of construction if we removed your hive. I told your repeatedly that I had been as specific as I could be and that I could not give more precise answers over the phone, because every situation and structure is different. I offered you the option for a technician to inspect your home for a service fee to provide the answers you were requesting. You became upset with me and told me you had considered using us but you were not happy with the service you were receiving from me. We strive to provide excellent service as our reviews can attest to. However, it became clear if you were not satisfied with the level of service you were getting from me, you would not have been satisfied with the level of service you would receive from our company. We understand we are not a fit for every customer and are happy that we were able to help you make that decision before we serviced you. Blessings! Mary

06/30/2015

Mark D.

I first had them come out to eliminate the bees. I attempted to remove the colony myself, and then decided against it. Kyle came out early in the AM once the colony was dead and spent about 4 hours meticulously and safely removing the colony from my bay window eave. You can't even tell there was any work done; he saved all of the original house trim and wood, and managed to save the fascia board without a single scratch showing. I highly recommend this company. Very professional and excellent work. Good people too.

Description of Work
Extermination of bee colony under front right eave (~12 feet off the ground). Removal of the colony and comb.

10/27/2014

Kelli M.

Inspected an area where I saw flying insects--wasn't sure if they were bees or yellow jackets. Turns out that they were yellow jackets. The gentleman was very nice, explained things as he went along, etc. It all went very smoothly and very quickly. I noticed a difference in the amount of yellow jackets within days, just like I was told to expect.

Description of Work
Took care a of nest of yellow jackets in the overhang, at the corner of the house.

08/18/2014

alan M.

They were effective. They were on time. The man knew what he was doing. I didn't encounter any other expected issues.

Description of Work
He exterminated all the bees and didn't have to come back.

08/08/2014

Carly B.

Jefferson was very friendly and very knowledgable. He was able to explain what he was doing AND what the next steps would be. He even worked to figure out the best discounts so pricing would be fair. Then Kyle came out a month later and was very neat in removing the dry wall. There were 4 locations where honeycomb had to be cleaned out and he was able to do so very neatly. Because there was so much he was able to give discounts on the extra locations and there is a warranty policy in case they come back. We had bees in these locations for at least five years so it was not an easy job and they came in and got it done. We haven't seen any bees since and it's been almost a month.

Description of Work
Jefferson came out and killed all the bees. There has been no reoccurrence. Then Kyle (I believe that was his name) came out about a month later and removed all of the honeycomb and "stuff".

Metro Guard Termite & Pest Control

Appointments scheduled on the hour including Saturdays. Evening appointments also available. Fast response times to all requests. Commercial and residential customers enjoy several payment options. Services include bed bugs, animal removal & mosquito treatments.

Offers by Metro Guard Termite & Pest Control on Angi
    Berrett Pest Control

We provide residential and commercial pest control for all general pests around the premises. We specialize in taking care of the customer, and offering better pest control. We focus on trust and accountability with our customers, and it starts with hiring outstanding employees that are knowledgeable about the pests, as well as upstanding individuals that will treat a home honestly and effectively. We treat each home as if it were our own!

Offers by Berrett Pest Control on Angi
    Safe Pro Pest Termite and Rodent Control

2010-2019 Super Service Award Winner!! Safe Pro Pest Control has a combined 30 plus years experience and is fully licensed through the Texas Department of Agriculture. License number 13828. The reason Safe Pro Pest Control/dba - Pest Safe Pro LLC. has been voted #1 multiple years in a row by Dallas, Plano and Frisco Texas residents is because we offer the fastest, friendliest and most effective pest, rodent and termite extermination service available. Located in the center of Plano, Texas, Safe Pro Pest Control proudly protects residential and commercial residents of Dallas, Collin and Denton county! You may be wondering why you have such a big pest problem. The humid, subtropical climate and mild winters we have here in north Texas provide perfect conditions for insects, rodents and other pests to multiply in numbers. For a variety of reasons, these pests find their way into properties where they seek to settle and breed. This is bad news for you because pests aren't just bothersome, they bite people and can deteriorate and ruin property from the inside out. As soon as you detect a pest problem, contact Safe Pro Pest Control. With our free quote of service, stellar customer care and sniper-like effectiveness at eliminating pests fast, completely and permanently, it's no wonder more residents trust Safe Pro! So don't wait another moment, schedule your FREE Quote with Safe Pro Pest Control today. Angie's list members who sign up for service receive $50 off the initial services.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, PayPal

We do not treat any other pests, besides stinging insects.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Little Giant Beekeepers & Bee Removal Specialists

How is Little Giant Beekeepers & Bee Removal Specialists overall rated?

Little Giant Beekeepers & Bee Removal Specialists is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are Little Giant Beekeepers & Bee Removal Specialists open?

Little Giant Beekeepers & Bee Removal Specialists is open:

Sunday: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM

What payment options does Little Giant Beekeepers & Bee Removal Specialists provide

Little Giant Beekeepers & Bee Removal Specialists accepts the following forms of payment: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, PayPal

Does Little Giant Beekeepers & Bee Removal Specialists offer free estimates?

Yes, Little Giant Beekeepers & Bee Removal Specialists offers free project estimates.

Does Little Giant Beekeepers & Bee Removal Specialists offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Little Giant Beekeepers & Bee Removal Specialists offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Little Giant Beekeepers & Bee Removal Specialists offer a senior discount?

Yes, Little Giant Beekeepers & Bee Removal Specialists offers a 20% senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Little Giant Beekeepers & Bee Removal Specialists?

Yes, Little Giant Beekeepers & Bee Removal Specialists offers warranties.

What services does Little Giant Beekeepers & Bee Removal Specialists offer?

Little Giant Beekeepers & Bee Removal Specialists offers the following services: Live bee removal and bee control, full hive removal, Africanized bee control. Removal of yellow jackets, wasps, bumblebees & all other stinging insects. We do home inspections, pickup swarms for relocation. Free estimates.

Are there any services Little Giant Beekeepers & Bee Removal Specialists does not offer?

We do not treat any other pests, besides stinging insects.