Legends Roofing

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2009

Are you experiencing leakages from roof damage? Are you looking for a skilled and certified roofer in Dallas, TX? Talk to one of our expert roofing contractors at Legends Roofing. We have the experience, knowledge, and workmanship to handle your roofing repairs, roof replacements, and roof restorations. Our roofers are fully equipped and highly skilled in all facets of commercial and residential roofing. Whether it’s a roof leak repair or roof restoration, call our roofing contractors today for all your roofing needs. With Legends Roofing, you’ll receive the best contract work and advice for your next home improvement project or commercial development. Call 214-321-3293 now to get the job done right with help from an experienced roofer. We work to satisfy all of our customers with astonishing results. To do this we use the latest technology, the newest methods, and put the best workers on the job. With Legends Roofing, you can be sure you’ll receive great roof work that provides long-lasting protection for your home. Our team goes to great lengths to ensure safety and satisfaction of our customers. We provide solutions with roof repairs, restorations or replacements based on your needs. If you’re afraid your roof needs a repair due to leakages and property damage, we can investigate the problem and find ways to make your roof like new again. Experienced Local Roofing Company A roofer with Legends Roofing can help you with your residential and commercial roofing demands Roof repairs and regular maintenance are important when you’re trying to keep your home in good shape. To take the best care of your home, hire your local roofer who will stop at nothing to provide safety and satisfaction. A skilled roofer at Legends Roofing will perform regular roof maintenance, periodic inspections and take care of roof damage before you know it’s broken....

Chimney Reflashing

+8 more images

roofing (208)gutter repair (58)interior painting (10)roof cleaning (9)house painting (9)decks & porches (9)chimney cap repair (7)skylight installation (2)fence company (11)window replacement (10)chimney repair (6)pressure washing (5)

07/03/2022

jeff K.

Legends Roofing did an outstanding job on my new roof and I couldn’t be happier. They stayed in-line with my insurance company and kept me informed during the entire process. They got me on the schedule the next week and completed the job in a day and a half on a 3000 square foot home. Austin and the crew were always professional and courteous. Highly recommend this company and give them an exceptional 5 stars!!! Well done!!!

Description of Work
New roof due to wind damage

Work Completed On 07/03/2022

10/22/2019

Tony B.

Aaron and Austin from legends Roofing were great, helping with the process from being around when insurance adjuster was checking roof damage from storm to being available when roof work was done and internal damage repaired. Would definitely recommend legends roofing based on the support from Aaron and Austin.

Description of Work
Roof

Category gutter repair, roofing, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/27/2019

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], We appreciate your trust and business. Thank so much for your kind review. Aaron and Austin make a great team and we also appreciate their efforts with our clients. Regards, Kanish Ali President 972.679.4640 cell

06/17/2019

STEVE S.

From the very beginning of the process, Aaron proved to be extremely patient, knowledgeable, courteous, and proficient. Having met with 2 other roofing companies from Angie’s List, I feel that I made the absolute best choice. Along with the roof replacement, my fence was restrained, my chimney repaired, and some of my window screens were replaced. I am completely satisfied with ALL of the work that was done. The next time I have a hail-damaged roof, I’m definitely going to call Legends Roofing.

Description of Work
Hail-damaged roof needed to be replaced.

Category fencing, roofing, chimney caps

Work Completed On 05/28/2019

05/08/2019

Veronika S.

Really nice guy very professional and honest. I would recommend him to family or friends. He guarantees his work. Responded quickly

Description of Work
Roof Repair small leak

Work Completed On 05/07/2019

03/29/2019

Aaron N.

** FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE ** Due to recent storm damages I was concerned about my own property sustaining damage from the recent hail storm. Not having ever dealt with the claims process before I first researched local Roofing companies on Angies List and found Legends Roofing and they had excellent reviews. They came out, were professional, performed a thorough inspection, took photos, and upon conclusion they consulted with me what was damaged. They also then educated me on the claims process and met with the insurance adjuster which resulted in a positive outcome that got all damaged items paid for. Legends then explained a detailed outline and expectations of the job. I was very happy with the completion of work and especially their clean up. I highly recommend Legends Roofing.

Description of Work
Roof replacement, gutters, fence and interior paint work.

Category fencing, gutter repair, roofing, house painters

Work Completed On 02/18/2019

03/29/2019

russell S.

This company is great. I scheduled an appointment with Aaron he showed up on time an estimate followed quickly. They're price great, and I schedule the work, they showed up on time every day they cleaned up before they left and the didn't damage anything around the house while doing it. They also replaced to old skylights with new ones One of the things I like the most is that Aaron was on the job all day every day. They did a great job

Description of Work
New roof shingles

Work Completed On 03/29/2019

Review for Legends Roofing - 4326 W Lovers Ln, Dallas, TX - 37789612

01/11/2019

Laurel W.

Things went very well. There were a lot of things to be done - some covered by insurance, some not. Austin and Aaron did an excellent job coordinating the work, kept me informed throughout the process, and handled the insurance part. The new roof and replaced decking was done in a day. The total job was done over the Holidays and some rainy patches. The exterior painting, fence work and interior room painting (done by Carlos and his crew) is great.

Description of Work
Entire roof (shingles) was replaced. Some decking was replaced. New gutters installed. House exterior was repainted. A few soffit boards replaced. One interior room was repainted. Fence was power washed and re-stained. Patio floor repainted.

Category decks, fencing, gutter repair, roofing, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/09/2019

01/04/2019

Michael R.

Fantastic. Kanish and his team are great. Communicated well with insurance. Explained everything to me in language I can understand (I am not handy at all). Team got the job done in a day and a half. Kanish personally managed the job from start to finish. I would highly recommend Legends and would certainly use them again.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category remodeling, roofing, chimney caps, house painters

Work Completed On 12/13/2018

11/05/2018

James H.

They never called me back after the first phone contact. I had to contract with another roofing company.

Description of Work
Leak on roof between the roof and chimney

Work Completed On 11/05/2018

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the response! I sincerely apologize that you did not get a call back from us regarding your roof issue. With all the rains we have been experiencing throughout the metroplex over the last several weeks, we have been inundated with many many calls. We try to do our very best to service all calls in a prompt and timely manner. Please feel free to contact us if you need anything else and again I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Regards, Aaron Nicholson Legends Roofing 214-287-2016 Cell

11/04/2018

Mikki C.

We were very impressed with both Aaron & Austin & their dedicated crew! Legends Roofing provided helpful recommendations, and was patient addressing our questions. They responded quickly to inquiries, arrived timely, did an excellent job, including care with landscaping & a thorough clean-up. Both Aaron & Justin were on-site to oversee the work & respond to our questions. We couldn’t have been more pleased. Highly recommended!!

Description of Work
Remove & re-shingle roof

Work Completed On 11/04/2018

Mr. and Ms. [Member Name Removed], I can't tell you how lovely it was to work with you guys. I am proud to have Aaron and Austin on our team. They really care about their work, attention to detail, our crews, and especially our client's experience during these large jobs. We appreciate the time you took to review our work. It means a lot to us. Regards, Kanish Ali President Legends Roofing

08/22/2018

Jenny P.

Everything went very smoothly, Aaron and Austin were great to work with - very communicative, prompt, and friendly. It was a very easy process, and they helped deal with all the insurance paperwork, so we didn't have to. Excellent experience, would highly recommend.

Description of Work
New roof, skylight, fence power wash/re-stain

Work Completed On 08/22/2018

Dear Ms. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to review our work. We really appreciate your business and trust. We know you have a choice when it comes to selecting a contractor and are glad you gave us an opportunity to showcase our work. Both Austin and Aaron have vast experience in the roofing world. From the materials to the crews we utilize to work with us, you get the benefit of our experience. Thank you ! Regards, Kanish Ali President Legends Roofing

08/21/2018

Alexander M.

Aaron Nicholson did an excellent job fixing a minor roof leak issue quickly. I discovered the issue on a Saturday night, left a voicemail Sunday morning, got a call back within 30 minutes, and Aaron was able to come to my house Monday morning to inspect the issue. Luckily it was an easy issue, and Aaron was able to fix it on the spot. He was the only firm indicating that they are open for business on a weekend on Angie's list. Now, that is customer service. Aaron will be my default choice for roof repairs going forward. Would highly recommend to others for any roofing problems.

Description of Work
Repair minor roof leak

Work Completed On 08/21/2018

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind response. We appreciate your time in reviewing our work. Small or large, every job is an opportunity to do a good job and make our clients happy. Thank you. Regards, Kanish Ali President Legends Roofing

07/20/2018

Cynthia J.

Excellent job on replacing my roof. I went with a 30 year roof and upgraded to an impact resistant shingle. That would allow me to lower my homeowners insurance. Aaron Nicholson came out to measure and then had the selection of colors in the roof type I wanted. His crew came out a week later, stripped down the previous roof, put up new felt and the new shingles. All the turbines, stacks and flashings were replaced to match the new color. The crew was about 11-13 men and they did everything and cleaned up in about 5 hours. Good job done right.

Description of Work
Replace roof

Work Completed On 06/28/2018

Hello [Member Name Removed], thank you for the kind words. We really appreciate your business and trust. Aaron Nicholson does a fantastic job for us and representing our company to the fullest. Regards, Kanish Ali Legends Roofing Owner/President

06/19/2018

Jimmy T.

The best company I have ever worked with. Aaron Nicholson was an extreme pleasure to deal with. As Legends Roofing's V.P. of Sales and Service, he made certain that I always knew exactly what was going to happen and when it would happen. The roofers replaced my roof in a single day and cleaned up the work site so that you never even knew they were there. The garage door installers did a great job as well as the gutter replacement team. All told, I could not have asked for a better experience. Aaron's recommendation to upgrade to Class IV shingles helped me save a significant percentage on my home owner's annual insurance premium.

Description of Work
Hail damage repair - replaced roof, gutters, garage doors and window screens.

Category gutter repair, roofing, replacement windows

Work Completed On 05/22/2018

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to leave us such an outstanding review! We strive very ho*** ** every project to make the process pain free and a pleasurable experience. It's always a pleasure to hear we accomplished our goals! Thank you again for your business!

06/07/2018

Gloria H.

Aaron of Legends Rofing was very helpful and got the job done right. After the storm in April, I had dozens of roofing companies contact me. Dozens! Legends had done roof repair for me years ago and I knew who to call for help! Because this company is experienced, they are properly handling problems I am having with my insurance company. Last, but not least, the roofing crew and the gutter crew not only installed with great precision and diligence, they cleaned up after the jobs. They really cleaned; I have never experienced this type of care in any previous construction jobs! A big thanks goes out to the crew leaders and all the workers who labored through the heat. A big thanks to Aaron who has been available to oversee and assist with every step.

Description of Work
Hail Damage: Replace/ repair roof, gutters, patio cover, fence.

Category fencing, gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 06/07/2018

Hi Gloria, thank you for your feedback and the kind words. We really appreciate your business. Aaron and our crews really take the time to be thorough and do a great job. Regards, Legends Roofing Kanish Ali Owner

05/31/2018

Adam I.

I had contacted legends for a honest assessment. The sales guy came out looked around the perimeter never got on the roof, but stated it needed to replaced. I contacted him 2-3 times for a quote and never got anything not even a phone call returned. Legends was recommend to me to which I would not recommend to others due to the lack of response and customer service.

Description of Work
Roofing Quote

Work Completed On 04/30/2018

04/15/2018

Darlene V.

Again, legends is great. They re-roofed, cut vents, and installed the solar barrier. After the work they have continued to help with other issues (not the work done) on a non-paid consulting basis. Thy have access to several construction specialists who are happy to assist in determining what needs to be done. Their roofing specialist can handle the most unique and difficult problems. They are my first people to call with a construction issue that I need guidance to resolve.

Description of Work
Re roof and construction consultation

Category gutter repair, remodeling, roofing

Work Completed On 03/14/2018

Dear Ms. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for trusting us again and again to be your contractor of choice. We are humbled and glad to have helped in any way we could. Just helping and knowing you got the right contractor to fix issues is payment enough. Regards, Kanish Ali President Legends Roofing

03/28/2018

Israel M.

Aaron provided clear guidance and assistance. Honest and integrity in his responses to my question. I appreciate a business which goes out of its way to make sure they are doing best by their customer.

Description of Work
Roof Estimate

03/09/2018

Cindy W.

I called Legends Roofing and left a message this morning to schedule free estimate appointment. Aaron very promptly returned my call and scheduled next business day appointment. Unfortunately, my brother had hired a different contractor and had the repair done today, so I called Aaron back to cancel. Aaron, with Legends Roofing, was very personable and professional. I appreciate that, as I felt bad about having to cancel. I will keep them in my contacts to call for any subsequent roofing needs and recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Work Completed On 03/09/2018

03/05/2018

BJ F.

We had a tankless water heater installed, and this necessitated removing the vent on the roof that supported our old water heater. Aaron from Legends Roofing was fantastic to work with, from start to finish. He returned my phone call very quickly, and told me that he could do the repair at the end of the week. I was frankly a little skeptical that he would remember to call me back, and that he could project his availability 5 days into the future. But he did! When Aaron arrived, he assessed the job, gave me a quote, and performed the work. He also showed me the before and after pictures (which was awesome, since I had no intention of climbing onto the roof to check it out). I've had roof work done in the past, and this was the first time that I was provided with photos. The one word that I would use to describe Aaron is "professional". I will definitely be calling Legends Roofing in the future if a need arises.

Description of Work
Remove vent from roof and patch roof

Work Completed On 03/02/2018

02/22/2018

Nancy M.

Wonderful! Hubby & I noticed a wet spot on our ceiling last night during the rain storm. We were upset since the roof is only 7 years old but sometimes 'stuff' happens. So bright and early the next morning I started looking for a roofer. My first call was to Legends Roofing because they were local and had great reviews. I had to leave a message but no big deal since our area was drenched in rain with more coming our way so they were busy. In the meantime I contacted another roofer but they could not look at the roof until Monday and were not doing tarps. This was very disappointing because of the possibility of more damage. Then Aaron from Ledgends called back, Yay! After discussing the problem with Aaron he said they would come out, look for the problem and repair if possible or tarp the area until the weather clears up in a day or so. Aaron called 15 mins before arriving. He and Brad looked at the ceiling stain, looked on the roof and couldn't find a hole or loose shingle. So they ventured into the messy attic and eventually found daylight shining through a small nail hole in the roof and since it stopped raining they could fix the problem asap so no tarp was needed! Aaron explained everything they did, answered a few questions on the problem itself and were very professional through out the process. We are thankful they took the time to look for the problem, were respectful and honest about what needed to be done. Happy it was a small repair with a minimal cost and could be fixed the same day. We highly recommend Legends Roofing and they will be the first roofer we call if we have any future problems. Thanks again Aaron and Brad!

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 02/22/2018

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for the kind words. We really appreciate your business! Regards, Aaron

11/16/2017

Cesar V.

Brad came to the appointment right on time. After doing an assessment on the roof condition, he was extremely professional and thorough in explaining (using pictures from the roof) on what needed our attention. After the "tune up" he once again (using pictures from the roof) went over what kind of work was performed. He also went the extra mile to check on some other things which turned out to be non-issues. Very happy with service and professionalism from Brad and Legends roofing.

Description of Work
Roof tune up.

Work Completed On 11/16/2017