John's Handyman Service

Founded 1999 • With Angi since June 2007

9115 Boundbrook Ave

Dallas, TX 75243

Say goodbye to your "Honey-Do" list. John’s Handyman Services has been serving the Greater Dallas Area for over 15 years. Tiling, painting, plumbing, electrical, cabinets, fences and decks; no job is too small. Whether you are looking for a complete bathroom/kitchen remodel or odd jobs done around the house, let us show you why we are a 5 time Angie’s List Super Service Award recipient....

01/20/2021

Steve H.

Quoted price was better than other vendors I contacted. They had a cancellation and were therefore able to come out a week earlier than scheduled, which was a bonus. The work was performed efficiently, thoroughly and cleanly with a minimum of disruption.

Description of Work
A few kitchen floor tiles replaced following a plumbing leak repair.

10/18/2019

Arthur F.

They were good and highly recommended. They do not mark up materials at the end of the job.

Description of Work
They do all kinds of stuff for me.

09/20/2019

Scott M.

Very professional! Great group of professionals! All work done to our satisfaction! Very good pricing! Will definitely use for all our handyman jobs!

Description of Work
Installing a attic ladder installing a toilet and fixing a door

Category electrician,handyman service,plumbing,woodworking,doors

03/17/2019

Hannah H.

John’s and his team have been a huge help for us! My husband is very handy himself and we’ve been remodeling our home mostly by ourselves but used John’s team to install the shower, which consisted of framing it out (pony wall, bench seat, shelves), then installed the pan liner and everything else I don’t know anything about but it looks beautiful and the guys were very efficient and so friendly! We will continue to use John for any remodel needs, he’s easy to work with, does awesome work for a great price.

Description of Work
Shower install

Category drywall,electrician,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

09/01/2018

Marcy Z.

We use John's Handyman Services a few times a year. Every person he sends our way does an excellent job. His employees are very well trained! I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Electrical, plumbing, painting, new knobs on kitchen cabinets and various other handyman jobs

08/08/2018

VICKI C.

A week later I had a text that said see you tomorrow. Are you kidding me?? No call no nothing I’m just be here really?

Description of Work
Drywall repair. Too pricey but good reviews. Never called to set an appointment but instead least a worksheet rolled in my door handle which I thought was a ad and through I out.

Category drywall

I have been to this womans house three times.. she doesent know what she wants.. cancelled a scheduled job , complains the price is to high after accepting the bid..and now this !! I never spoke to her or agreed to come back out,,,I dont't use this term often but she is BAT S*** CRAZY !!

06/11/2018

Junene P.

I have used John's Service several times. It is one stop shopping. John and crew can do almost everything. Very reliable and pleasant and prompt. I would recommend this company to anyone needing handyman work.

Description of Work
Getting my house ready for sale. John and crew matched the paint perfectly and painted needed areas. They also caulked, retiled the front porch so it would drain properly, power washed the front steps and walk and repaired backyard cracked stone wall.

Category ceramic tile,decks,flooring contractor,handyman service,pressure washing,interior painters

06/08/2018

Mollie C.

John was very responsive when contacted about estimate. The guys he sent out were great and did an amazing job! I will definitely be doing business with him again.

Description of Work
Install new floors.

Category flooring contractor,handyman service

06/08/2018

Mollie C.

The guys that came out did an exceptional job! Very professional and very nice! I love the work they did for me. Will definitely be hiring them again for any jobs I need done in the future! Very pleased!!!

Description of Work
Complete kitchen remodel, complete repair and paint on exterior of house

Category appliance repair,contractors,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,gutter cleaning,handyman service,insulation,lighting,masonry,plumbing,remodeling,siding,woodworking,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

06/01/2018

Charles N.

**DO NOT RECOMMEND** Contacted John about repairing some items around our new home that were identified as apart of our home inspection prior to buying (minor plumbing, dry wall repair, painting, etc.). We scheduled a day for him to come look at the house. He never showed. After calling him he told me he wrote my number down wrong and couldn’t call me to tell me he wouldn’t be able to make it due to a “gout flare up.” We rescheduled for two days later, and he agreed to meet me later in the day than he normally has appointments due to the missed appointment. That day arrived, I text him the morning of to confirm we were still on, he confirmed. I text him later to say I could meet earlier if needed, he said he coudn’t and to leave our appointment as is. The agreeded time came and went and he never showed up nor called. I finally called him and he told me he just realized he missed our apointment. The worst part was he kept making excuses vs just owning the mistake. Told him I couldn’t do business with someone this unprofessional and unreliable.

Description of Work
Inspection Report Repairs

Category handyman service

yep, I screwed up !! so many calls, texts emails ect I just got a little overwhelmed...I work 7 days a week trying to keep up but I'm human and mess up ...

Freelite

FreeLite opened in Dallas in 1981 and has served the skylighting needs of the DFW Metroplex ever since. Family owned and operated, we offer the best customer service around. Whether it is a simple replacement or an elaborate installation, we have the skills and experience necessary to get the job done right. We are experts in leak repair and energy efficient upgrades. Experienced both in commercial and residential projects. We work on all types of skylights sizes and designs.

Andys Sprinkler Drainage & Lighting

Andy's Sprinkler, Drainage, and Lighting, founded in 1987, provides Sprinkler Repair & Maintenance, Outdoor Drainage Installation, and Low-Voltage Landscape Lighting services to home owners, property management groups, and commercial businesses. Our top priority is earning your trust through outstanding customer service provided by our honest, licensed professionals. Our technicians receive criminal background checks, receive extensive training (on top of their required state licensing), and we don't cut corners. If you want the job done right the first time, give Andy's a call today!

1st Choice Softwash Solutions

We are a Veteran Owned & Operated Small Business. At 1st Choice Softwash Solutions, we specialize in Roof Cleaning and Low Pressure Exterior Cleaning known as Soft Washing for residential, commercial & small businesses.

Painting, plumbing, electrical,cabinets, fencing and decks, drywall repair, tile, kitchen & bath remodeling.

Windows.