Jet Van Lines

With Angi since December 2012

2775 Villa Creek Dr

Dallas, TX 75234

Local and nationwide moving services provided by trained crews. A fully accredited and insured company with many years of experience in the industry. Customers benefit from selecting a full pack to properly prevent damages throughout any move. Temporary storage and crating is available upon request.

Julia C.
07/22/2013
After more than an hour on the phone explaining every thing I own in detail, the representative (Gail) either severely underquoted me or company is just plain dishonest. My quote essentially doubled when the moving crew showed up. In order to mitigate my losses, I packed myself with my own boxes while crew loaded. (I was still charged the $50 an hour packing fee though) That, with a huge tip, kept my bill increasing only $400 over quote. However, between boxes and tip, I spent another $800. Supervisor (Ron) at company is extremely rude on phone and will talk over you. He would not discuss my concerns...only yelling at me that he would call me another day. Of course he did not. Only bright note was the crew did work their tails off to satisfy us (and earn the tip.) I would not walk away from this company, I would run!
Description of Work
Local move.
Category
moving companies
MALINI N.
12/17/2012
It cost more, but it was worth it. The 4 man crew showed up early. They spent a lot of time on the phone when I was setting up the appointment asking questions and finding out what needed to be done so that they were prepared. The were good communicators and good workers. They had a 3 hour work minimum, but the job I had only took about 30 minutes. They went above and beyond and filled up the remaining time helping me with some other things and even offered to put together a crib for me.
Description of Work
We hired Jet to finish a job that was left incomplete by another moving company.
Category
moving companies

Element Moving & Storage

We are Element Moving & Storage, the next generation of moving and storage. We are premier moving and storage company for the Dallas/Fort Worth and surrounding areas. At Element we are committed to delivering outstanding service to you, your family and your business. We understand you work hard for your belongings, and assets and we are dedicated to move your life’s work with the greatest care and respect. Whether you are moving locally in the Dallas area, or cross country to Seattle or NYC, rest assured Element will deliver uncompromising service, safety and care for your life belongings.

Offers Coupon

US Interstate and Rail

We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today! US Interstate & Rail is a full-service moving company with over 30 years of experience providing top-quality moving services to customers across the country. Our team of fully vetted, licensed, and insured movers are dedicated to ensuring that every move is as stress-free as possible, whether it's a local or long distance relocation. We specialize in providing customized moving plans tailored to fit our clients' specific needs and budgets. At US Interstate & Rail, we understand that every move is unique, which is why we provide a wide range of services to meet your specific needs. From packing and storage, to piano and antique moving, our team has the expertise and equipment to handle any move. We take great pride in providing reliable and affordable moving services, always putting our clients' satisfaction at the forefront of our business. When you choose US Interstate & Rail for your moving needs, you can rest assured that you're in good hands. Our team is committed to providing exceptional customer service and attention to detail to ensure a smooth and successful move.

Best quality movers

We are Best Quality Movers we've been in business for 7 years and have a combined experience of 30 years. We look forward to providing you with the best service at an affordable price.

Storage
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

The company provides local and long distance moving, residential and corporate moving, packing, storage, and crating.