IQueue Media Company LLC

Electronic Gadget Repair
Office Equipment Repair

IQueue Media Company...

Dalmark Solutions

We have over 15 years of experience in the field. We strive to provide the best customer service available without sacrificing quality or technical expertise. We offer print marketing, digital marketing, website design, and all IT services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Integrated Image & Sound Inc.

Integrated Image and Sound is a design, installation, service and rental company for audio, video and networking products, components and systems based in Plano, TX for both homeowners and commercial establishments with over 25 years of experience in consumer electronics.

Crown Audio Video Inc

Crown Audio Video is a leader in the field of corporate and home audiovisual solutions and serves the areas of North Texas, including Dallas, Fort Worth, Allen, Rockwall, Frisco, and Southlake. We take great pride in the work that we do, and this is reflected in the many articles of recognition and accolades we have received from our customers and the industry alike. We have worked with many large corporations including Amazon.com, Coca-Cola, Ebby Halliday, First Global, General Electric, GMC, Mercedes Benz, and Texas Rangers, just to name a few. Our professional team of audiovisual and integration experts has over 70 years of combined experience in the smart technology field. We specialize in custom audio video installation from media room design with top-of-the-line video conferencing to high-end Dallas home theater systems. Crown Audio Video will meet or beat any local audiovisual bid guaranteed. We will not try to sell you more than you need. Our company prides itself on having integrity and quality workmanship. We look forward to helping you achieve the home or business of your dreams. For more than eight years, our mission has remained to create a better everyday life for our customers by making their offices and homes more enjoyable and easier to manage. We bring residential and commercial automation to new levels by integrating products that enhance every aspect of your lifestyle, and all from the palm of your hand. When others say “it can't be done”, we ask, "are you sure that is all you want?" Our staff's experience, expertise, and dedication, mixed with cutting-edge technology and tailor-made custom designs can create the home or business you’ve been dreaming of. Crown Audio Video has mastered the art of AV integration and would love to see how our solutions can enhance every aspect of your lifestyle—whether for business or pleasure.

09/23/2015

The guys showed up when they said they would, and completed the job when they promised. We had a couple of connections that appeared not to work when we were connecting things, but they were just mislabeled, and the Iqueue Media support was first-rate. I'd highly recommend them to anyone for this sort of work.

Description of Work
I had Iqueue Media do shielded cat6 terminations into a patch panel in a wiring closet in my new home, and also to do the in-room terminations for all the coaxial connections as well. There were 48 cat6 connections and 9 coaxial connections. They installed a wall rack and the patch panel, completed the connections and tested the circuits.

Category computer repair

12/18/2014

Category computer repair

06/06/2012

This company is professional, prompt and courteous. They have never wasted my time, and they are far more reasonably priced than any other options I have come across in the past. I cannot express enough how much anxiety has been relieved knowing that competent, intelligent people are behind the work that I rely so heavily upon.

Description of Work
IQueue Media Company has been my go to company for anything tech related. I recently moved and was unable to get DirecTV due to the many trees in my area. DirecTV first sent a contractor out who spent 20 min before he gave up and left me with no TV service. I was frustrated so I called IQ who had done networking and television work for me in the past. IQueue Media Company came out the next day and found a solid signal and wired up my house and got everything working. This isn't the only task that they have been able to perform when every other company has failed. Due to my unique location in the DFW metroplex I have been unable to get a fast broadband connection, and my best option was TWC Road Runner. Unfortunately once again I ran into trouble because my house was too far away from the cable tap to get service. I asked IQ if there was anything they could do and they came out (the next day instead of the next week like with everyone else) and ran an impressive 400 ft of RG-11 coax to the main line back up to my house. They worked through the rain to make sure that the job got done, and they did a fantastic job. They are set to configure my entire home network which I am sure will be yet another wonderful and painless experience.

Category home theater design,computer repair,satellite tv service,electronic repair

07/22/2011

They do very good professional work. No wires are showing, they even tidy up any mess made by them during setup. They come in and do the work without any invasion to the regular office work. We have used them multiple times and they are always very professional and punctual. We've come to know these guys on a first name basis and it is great to work with such a good team. Keep up the good work.

Description of Work
They have set up large tv monitors in two offices, set up a security suite, wired for additional phone lines, installed a radio system in our office, and set up Ipad connections, etc.

Category office equipment repair,computer repair

IQueue Media Company was established in 2005 as computer support services provider and electronics installation company serving Dallas and surrounding areas. Since then, our teams have completed projects for over one thousand individual clients and businesses with great success. Our experienced technicians hold certifications from Microsoft, Control4, Lutron, and OSHA. We are authorized installers of DirecTV satellite television systems, and hold Security License B17319 from the Texas DPS. By so

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal