Harsin Energy Services

Founded 2009 • With Angi since September 2015

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Fiberglass insulation ,insulation, insulation removal and attic sanitizing, Spray foam insulation,Radiant barrier, attic ventilation

We accept remote payment

Full service energy efficiency and Insulation company. At Harsin Energy Services, we feel strongly that it is important to educate the customer and help them make an informed decision that will lead to years of energy savings and comfortable living. We never pressure anyone to make a decision on the spot or ask for money up front. We are a small family owned Company with an emphasis on customer service. Here are the things we do to make a home energy efficient. Fiberglass insulation, insulation removal, spray foam insulation, Radiant barrier, attic ventilation, seal duct work, and LED lighting. ...

Sunrise Plumbing & Air

Our Mission Statement: We believe in living our lives with a positive mindset. Focused on Our Culture Values and setting The New Standard in Home Services everyday. Mitchell Salas Responsible Master Plumber #41201 Regulated by the Texas State Board of Plumbing Examiners PO BOX 4200 Austin TX 78765-4200

Offers by Sunrise Plumbing & Air on Angi
Xtreme Air Services

We offer fast, reliable air conditioning repair and replacement in Dallas, TX. We are also licensed plumbing and electrical experts. At Xtreme Air Services, we believe in doing right by our customers. That’s why all of our work comes backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. We also don’t charge extra for service on nights or weekends. Work with a team that is dedicated to treating you like family. Xtreme Air Services is the leader in HVAC, plumbing, and electrical service in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. Call Today, Service Today!

Dallas Plumbing Company & Air Conditioning

With a name like Dallas Plumbing Company, you may not think of us as air conditioning and heating experts, too. Fact is, in addition to our award-winning plumbing service since 1903, we are also one of the top licensed commercial and residential Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Contractors in the Dallas - Fort Worth area. That simply means we know plumbing, air conditioning and heating and we do it right. Our goal is to earn your trust and keep you as a valued customer from now on. And, we back it up with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Look to us for all your plumbing needs, and let us provide a free estimate on any new heating and cooling equipment you are planning to purchase. If your system needs cleaning or repairing, we can service all makes and models.

Offers by Dallas Plumbing Company & Air Conditioning on Angi

06/24/2021

It went very well. The crew arrived on time and added the extra insulation and radiant barrier. They entered the attic through the pull down stairs in the garage. They were done in less than 5 hours and cleaned up the work area. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Added more insulation and radiant barrier to attic

06/18/2021

Excellent firm to work with. All people involved with the insulation of our condo's attic were so professional and personable. Mike was wonderful to come out and assess our needs, Mark was our point guy, and the three installers were top notch. Love that they kept to the time frames they committed to and were super clean while here. I just wish I had more attics for them to insulate. Thanks guys!!

Description of Work
insulation

05/14/2021

They provided a professional and timely estimate.

Description of Work
Insulation for existing home

05/27/2020

They went above and beyond. It was great!

Description of Work
They came out and did an inspection. They came exactly when they said they were gonna do. They worked on overhead lighting. Replaced lighting with LED lights. Did some painting around the lights.

Category home inspection

Thanks. We appreciate your business.

11/14/2018

We got quotes from several Angies list suppliers in the area including Harsin Energy Services. We chose Harsin Energy Services because of Mike - he is knowledgeable, no-nonsense, and responsive. We discussed a range of options and had the work done and couldn't be happier. The team was prompt, polite, and clean and the results were everything we'd hoped for. I'd recommend Harsin Energy Services to...

Description of Work
We needed blown in insulation, window sealing, door sealing, and attic pipe sealing done.

Category insulation,energy audit

10/04/2018

The owner, Mike Harsin, was very prompt on answering my request for bids here on Angie's List and was here the same day to give me an estimate. He was very attentive to the fact our vent fan in the attic was not working. He asked me for some WD40 to spray the fan motor and blades to get them oiled up and it did start working. But after about 18 hours, it started making noise again. So we had to turn it off again. I was very impressed that he did that at no charge. Because of all the things he was going to do to seal the AC unit and all the lines, which none of the other bidders mentioned, I chose to go with Harsin Energy. On July 16, 2018, the work was done. On July 20th, I had the Salvation Army pick up an almost new mattress and box springs for donation in my middle bedroom. On July 25th, I went into that room to vacuum the rug and set up a new mattress and box spring. I kept feeling water on the bed frame. Then when I went to put it in place on the floor, I felt a drip on my arm. When I looked up, the taping was coming down and the entire ceiling was wet and dripping. By that evening, water was pouring out of my ceiling fan and the AC vent. I immediately called Mike Harsin and he came out that same day. He informed me the drain lines were stopped up and the overflow pan was full of water. I needed to call an AC guy. I told him the overflow had never drained out in the middle of the room like that when the drain lines were clogged. It always drained in the corner of the room, not the middle of the room. He insisted his crew did nothing wrong. In actuality this was due to negligence from his crew. I immediately called an AC repairman. He found the installers kicked the AC drain lines out in the middle of the room disconnecting them and causing the condensation from the AC to soak into the new insulation and eventually through the ceiling and out the ceiling fan and AC vent. The AC repairman also found 2 days later when we continued to have more drainage into the room while ServPro was attempting to do water remediation, that the installers had also cracked the main drain pan of the main unit up in the attic when they kicked those lines. We had to have a large supplemental drain pan installed until we can have the whole AC unit replaced. Mike Harsin does not accept responsibility for the damages and has not responded to my last email I sent. I had to file a claim with my home insurance company to get these repairs taken care of. I'm still dealing with them because of the charges from ServPro were not sufficiently covered by the adjuster. The repairs were also not sufficiently compensated for by the adjuster and I'm trying to get additional monies to pay for the repairs. This has been a total nightmare. I can not recommend Harsin Energy to anyone!

Description of Work
Insulation installation

Category insulation contractor

08/10/2018

Mike and his team showed up on time, were very professional and did a great job. They did a great job of taking care to not track on our carpet and clean up at the end of the job. We were extremely pleased with their work.

Description of Work
Installation of Radiant Barrier in attic and R-5 foam board on all attic walls of a bedroom

07/31/2018

Very well. Professional and matched pricing of competition. Would definitely use again and refer!

Description of Work
Radiant Barrier and Insulation

07/19/2018

Owner mike came over the previous week to do an energy audit. Found we only had about 8 inches insulation and only passive vents to purge heat from attic. decided to add R49 insulation and add a solar powered attic fan. Work went great! Two of his crew started the following week. They were here pretty early in the AM and finished by mid-afternoon. Friendly guys. Took a look at their work (blown in insulation) and it look very uniform and nice and thick. Could hear the attic fan running so I know that works.

Description of Work
Added more insulation to our attic, a solar power attic fan installed and some leaks sealed.

07/02/2018

The process was seamless. After installation of insulation, I could tell the difference in the back of my home within a few hours. They also upgraded my lights in the den to LED. Big difference.

Description of Work
Updated Home Insulation.

Category insulation contractor

Insulation all types, energy efficiency evaluations, Radiant barrier, Duct work inspection and repair, Duct cleaning, Insulation removal, Attic cleaning and sanitizing, Air infiltration issues resolved, Attic ventilation, LED lighting,

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, PayPal