Fiberglass insulation ,insulation, insulation removal and attic sanitizing, Spray foam insulation,Radiant barrier, attic ventilation

We accept remote payment

Harsin Energy Services

Founded 2009 • With Angi since September 2015

10120 Cayuga Dr

Dallas, TX 75228

Full service energy efficiency and Insulation company. At Harsin Energy Services, we feel strongly that it is important to educate the customer and help them make an informed decision that will lead to years of energy savings and comfortable living. We never pressure anyone to make a decision on

06/24/2021

Terry O.

It went very well. The crew arrived on time and added the extra insulation and radiant barrier. They entered the attic through the pull down stairs in the garage. They were done in less than 5 hours and cleaned up the work area. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Added more insulation and radiant barrier to attic

06/18/2021

jamie S.

Excellent firm to work with. All people involved with the insulation of our condo's attic were so professional and personable. Mike was wonderful to come out and assess our needs, Mark was our point guy, and the three installers were top notch. Love that they kept to the time frames they committed to and were super clean while here. I just wish I had more attics for them to insulate. Thanks guys!!

Description of Work
insulation

05/14/2021

George R.

They provided a professional and timely estimate.

Description of Work
Insulation for existing home

05/27/2020

Melissa L.

They went above and beyond. It was great!

Description of Work
They came out and did an inspection. They came exactly when they said they were gonna do. They worked on overhead lighting. Replaced lighting with LED lights. Did some painting around the lights.

Category home inspection

Thanks. We appreciate your business.

11/14/2018

Alex K.

We got quotes from several Angies list suppliers in the area including Harsin Energy Services. We chose Harsin Energy Services because of Mike - he is knowledgeable, no-nonsense, and responsive. We discussed a range of options and had the work done and couldn't be happier. The team was prompt, polite, and clean and the results were everything we'd hoped for. I'd recommend Harsin Energy Services to anyone.

Description of Work
We needed blown in insulation, window sealing, door sealing, and attic pipe sealing done.

10/04/2018

Gwen T.

The owner, Mike Harsin, was very prompt on answering my request for bids here on Angie's List and was here the same day to give me an estimate. He was very attentive to the fact our vent fan in the attic was not working. He asked me for some WD40 to spray the fan motor and blades to get them oiled up and it did start working. But after about 18 hours, it started making noise again. So we had to turn it off again. I was very impressed that he did that at no charge. Because of all the things he was going to do to seal the AC unit and all the lines, which none of the other bidders mentioned, I chose to go with Harsin Energy. On July 16, 2018, the work was done. On July 20th, I had the Salvation Army pick up an almost new mattress and box springs for donation in my middle bedroom. On July 25th, I went into that room to vacuum the rug and set up a new mattress and box spring. I kept feeling water on the bed frame. Then when I went to put it in place on the floor, I felt a drip on my arm. When I looked up, the taping was coming down and the entire ceiling was wet and dripping. By that evening, water was pouring out of my ceiling fan and the AC vent. I immediately called Mike Harsin and he came out that same day. He informed me the drain lines were stopped up and the overflow pan was full of water. I needed to call an AC guy. I told him the overflow had never drained out in the middle of the room like that when the drain lines were clogged. It always drained in the corner of the room, not the middle of the room. He insisted his crew did nothing wrong. In actuality this was due to negligence from his crew. I immediately called an AC repairman. He found the installers kicked the AC drain lines out in the middle of the room disconnecting them and causing the condensation from the AC to soak into the new insulation and eventually through the ceiling and out the ceiling fan and AC vent. The AC repairman also found 2 days later when we continued to have more drainage into the room while ServPro was attempting to do water remediation, that the installers had also cracked the main drain pan of the main unit up in the attic when they kicked those lines. We had to have a large supplemental drain pan installed until we can have the whole AC unit replaced. Mike Harsin does not accept responsibility for the damages and has not responded to my last email I sent. I had to file a claim with my home insurance company to get these repairs taken care of. I'm still dealing with them because of the charges from ServPro were not sufficiently covered by the adjuster. The repairs were also not sufficiently compensated for by the adjuster and I'm trying to get additional monies to pay for the repairs. This has been a total nightmare. I can not recommend Harsin Energy to anyone!

Description of Work
Insulation installation

Category insulation

On the July 16th All work was done as requested and some extra work to seal duct leaks and lubricate and clean her attic exhaust fan. Her HVAC system was very old and in disrepair and had no secondary drain pan. She calls me on the 25th to report a leak in the attic, 9 days after work was done. I go into the attic and see that her main drain line is stopped up and water is coming out the secondary drain that had no pan, so it was going into a plastic bowle and then on to the sheet rock. I took pictures and explained that she needed a AC Tech to come blow the line and add a drain pan. If we had broken her lines as she thinks the leak would have started on the 16th. It is hot enough in July for her unit to be makeing gallons of water. She sent me a letter demanding I pay for all damages and servpro. I talked to her insurance agent who told me she should not have contacted me as they had not even spoken to her about the investigation and that the leak would have had to start 9 days earlier on the 16th not on the 25th as she states. Drain pan overflow is a very common problem for HVAC systems that are not properly maintained, installed incorrectly or do not have safety switches installed. She has all 3 of these problems. She clearly wanted to have someone else pay for her neglected HVAC problems. I am sorry that this happened to her, but feel that I did everything correctly and had no liability in that issue. I have two pictures that clearly show the drain line attached and overflowing on July 25th. This page will not allow me to attach these pictures, but I will be glad to send to anyone. The bed room did not look like her pictures below on the 25th. It was a small drip into a bucket and stain on the ceiling. It looks like she is trying to make a bigger deal out of this.

08/10/2018

Dennis C.

Mike and his team showed up on time, were very professional and did a great job. They did a great job of taking care to not track on our carpet and clean up at the end of the job. We were extremely pleased with their work.

Description of Work
Installation of Radiant Barrier in attic and R-5 foam board on all attic walls of a bedroom

07/31/2018

Jodi K.

Very well. Professional and matched pricing of competition. Would definitely use again and refer!

Description of Work
Radiant Barrier and Insulation

07/19/2018

Jeff W.

Owner mike came over the previous week to do an energy audit. Found we only had about 8 inches insulation and only passive vents to purge heat from attic. decided to add R49 insulation and add a solar powered attic fan. Work went great! Two of his crew started the following week. They were here pretty early in the AM and finished by mid-afternoon. Friendly guys. Took a look at their work (blown in insulation) and it look very uniform and nice and thick. Could hear the attic fan running so I know that works.

Description of Work
Added more insulation to our attic, a solar power attic fan installed and some leaks sealed.

07/02/2018

Y M.

The process was seamless. After installation of insulation, I could tell the difference in the back of my home within a few hours. They also upgraded my lights in the den to LED. Big difference.

Description of Work
Updated Home Insulation.

06/24/2018

Imanuel C.

work was Very well done

Description of Work
attic insulation

04/24/2018

Joyce F.

Excellent. My house is four levels and keeGping upstairs cool is difficult. Since we had this done it is total difference. So much cooler. Today is 84 outside and upstairs is 73 with on ceiling fans on. We haven’t turned ac on yet. I can’t wait to see the savings in our electric bill Mikes crew were professional and efficient. Mike was so helpful to show us the issues and what we needed to do I would highly recommend this company it has greatly resolved our issues I only wish we would have done it sooner

Description of Work
Radiant barrier, insulation and solar attic fans

Category insulation, energy audit

Thanks so much for your kind words and valuable feed back. It will help others see real world examples and make the right decision about energy efficiency improvements.

04/20/2018

charlie B.

It went great. They took time to really help me understand what I needed and the differences between insulation types. It was amazing!

Description of Work
They installed insulation.

04/20/2018

james M.

They did a very thorough job and I have not had any mold issues in the vents since.

Description of Work
They did an air duct cleaning and a thoroughly cleaning of the air conditioner. There was mold in the vents.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning, mold removal

04/12/2018

Rebecca C.

Very well. They were punctual and professional and affordable.

Description of Work
Attic insulation

03/29/2018

Colleen M.

Supplier honored quote provided. Service technicians were courteous and prompt. They had to move some furniture around and were respectful of my belongings and time. I would recommend

Description of Work
Attic insulation

03/29/2018

Matt W.

Mike was very professional and easy to work with. He spent his time quoting the project and making sure he had accurate information. The insulation went as planned with no issues. I would recommend Harsin Energy Services to anyone.

Description of Work
Attic Insulation

03/28/2018

Sallie B.

Mike came out and did an evaluation on my home. He told me where I had energy efficiency issues. He made recommendations in order of importance in respect to energy savings and cost of improvements. He let me know insulation was the main thing that needed to be done as well as sealing some air infiltration issues. Inspected the HVAC duct work and said it was fine. The work he recommended fit within my budget. Mike and his crew did a great job and did exactly what Mike told me they would do. The crew was very professional and left everything as clean as they found it.

Description of Work
Energy Efficiency audit and insulation

Category insulation, energy audit

Thanks for taking the time to do a review. We really do appreciate your business. Remember to let friends and family know about us. Thanks Mike

03/09/2018

Moses A.

The service went well. They did what they said they would do, and it turned out very well. The first thing they did was to remove the old insulation, and then I had an electrician fix the wires. Then he had to wait after the electrical was done before he could finish his job. His price was good compared to the other estimate that I got. They were all good people. They did the job without damaging anything.

Description of Work
Removal of the old insulation from the attic and installation of the R-49 material as a replacement of the insulation.

03/08/2018

Moises A.

The service went well, they did what they said they would do, and it turned out very well. The first thing they did was to remove the old insulation, and then i had an electrician to fix the wires first, then he has to wait after the electrical is done before he can finish his job. His price was good compared to the other estimate that i got They were all good people, they did the job without damaging anything.

Description of Work
Removal of the old Insulation from the Attic Installation of the R-49 Material as a replacement of the Insulation

03/08/2018

Bill M.

He also let me know that my duct work may be an issue with getting heat to another part of the house, so he included in an estimate how much it would be to have his subcontractor fix this. He let us know that we had structural issues with our home, which we wouldn't have known without him telling us. After those issues were fixed, they came back out to do the work. His team was polite, efficient, cleaned up after themselves and I was overall very pleased with them.

Description of Work
We bought a new home in December, and the insulation was not up to code. I had three different companies come out to give an estimate. I was very impressed by how thorough Mike was and how he identified other concerns and ideas.

01/06/2018

Justin D.

If I could provide Harsin Energy Services with a higher rating I would. Mike and his crew were great, very professional, and delivered a great product all while being the lowest cost option. I had blown in insulation added, a wind turbine added to the roof and some soffit vents added around the perimeter. Mike and his crew arrived on time and had the work completed within the day. The house was built in 1954, pier and beam, is approximately 1900 sqft and was in desperate need of insulation - the existing insulation was bare in some spots and about 4” deep in others. As soon as the work was done I immediately noticed the AC not kicking on nearly as often and a more consistent temperature throughout the house; the same is true with the heat as we moved into the winter. Comparing my bills from one year to the next I’ve already saved on average about $55 a month. If you have an insulation need or even aren’t sure give Mike a call!

Description of Work
Blown in insulation added

05/17/2017

Jill D.

The job was done on time and was done with the utmost care and concern. I highly recommend Mike Harsin and Harsin Energy Services.

Description of Work
Harsin Energy Services blew in R49 insulation in my attic. Mike and his team did a wonderful job. They were punctual, curteous and cleaned up the area. Mike is a true professional who truly cares about his customers.

03/31/2017

curtis D.

The work went very well. On-time. Good price. Mike has very helpful with sharing about options. Took plenty of time with us. The work started and finished on-time. We are happy customers! Yes, we would use them again and would recommend them.

Description of Work
Replace attic insulation and an fixed a few related items.

03/24/2017

George P.

I had gotten quotes from others and Mike Harsin was by far the most responsive and most affordable. He walked me through the process and pros and cons of various options. The work was done in a reasonable amount of time.

Description of Work
I had insulation installed in my attic as well as a radiant barrier.

DUCT COMMANDER LLC

DUCT COMMANDER offers Air Duct Cleaning that will rid your air vents of mold, mildew,bacteria and viruses. which will help improve your homes air quality and reduce respiratory issues. Duct Commander also offers dryer vent cleaning, air duct deodorizer,condenser coil cleaning as well as filter replacements. 10+ years in HVAC and air duct cleaning. fully licensed and insured. FREE ESTIMATES and Camera inspection

2022 Super Service Award

Steamatic of Dallas / Fort Worth

Whether it's in your home or place of business,Steamatic of Dallas / Fort Worth is "The Healthy Home Authority" when it comes to any of your cleaning and restoration needs. Steamatic's highly skilled and certified technicians specialize in residential and commercial air duct/ coil cleaning and carpet, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood cleaning, and furniture and drapery cleaning. Other services include wood restoration, corrosion control and deodorization. Steamatic of Dallas / Fort Worth also specializes in fire, smoke and water damage restoration. No matter how big or tough the situation is, Steamatic is available 24/7 to help you recover. Steamatic works with every insurance carrier and offers Continuing Education Classes on a regular basis at their office and around the Metroplex.

Organic Home Service

We are a home service company that services Dallas, TX and the surrounding areas. Our specialty is residential and commercial air duct cleaning and we additionally also provide dryer vent cleaning, chimney cleaning, carpet cleaning, and more. Our goal is to make sure you have the best indoor quality air that is free from dirt and debris.

Offers by Organic Home Service on Angi

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, PayPal

Insulation all types, energy efficiency evaluations, Radiant barrier, Duct work inspection and repair, Duct cleaning, Insulation removal, Attic cleaning and sanitizing, Air infiltration issues resolved, Attic ventilation, LED lighting,