Half Price Geeks

Founded 2002 • With Angi since February 2009

25 Highland Park Village

Dallas, TX 75205

Fast & Friendly onsite and remote computer repair...

04/17/2017

LINDA W.

All went well. Promp curteous service. We are not good with our collection of passwords and knowledge of computers, so the patience of the representative was appreciated!

Description of Work
New computer set- up.all went well!

01/16/2017

Alan P.

Tech arrived on time , about 30 minutes later he was finished.

Description of Work
I had a computer that would not boot.

12/06/2016

Sara J E.

Hard drive great- PC goes really fast now. They do not support OneDrive so could not help me with that. Very professional and knowledgeable otherwise, and very responsive and time-sensitive.

Description of Work
Hard drive replaced. Also needed software help with OneDrive for not synching correctly.

04/08/2015

Karen K.

Half Price Geeks spent 3.5 hours removing the virus but charged the flat rate virus removal fee of $129. My technician did the work remotely by connecting our computers. He was very knowledgeable and professional. In addition to solving our problem, he was very helpful about giving advice to prevent it in the future. I have used them before and would definitely use them again for computer issues.

Description of Work
Our PC was infected with a virus. Half Price Geeks removed it and cleaned up the computer.

02/13/2015

Robert H.

I originally scheduled for Monday the 9th, however they called a couple of hours before scheduled and said they were running late. Then followed up with another call saying they wouldn't be able to make it. We rescheduled for Thursday the 12th. Everything went as expected the second time around. This is the 3rd or 4th time I've used them over the past 5 years or so and the service has always been great and this is the first time I had any scheduling issues.

Description of Work
Transferred files off of 3 PCs and then cleared out the harddrives so I could donate to charity.

Category computer repair

[member name removed], thanks for choosing Half Price Geeks as your go-to for computer repair issues. Glad to have been of help and know we are just a call away if any problem seems to pop up. Again, Thank you for your business!

02/08/2015

Neil N.

All went well and I would use this service again. However, they do not state in their ad on Angie's list that they charge extra for travel time. Therefore with the charges for travel time and the extra one-quarter hour I had to pay an additional $52.00 over the initial charge for their special rate of $69.00 for one hour of on site repair. Therefore, the actual cost for one hour on site plus travel time and an extra quarter hour was $121.00. I feel they need to be up front in the advertisement that there will be extra charges for travel time as when the initial charges are paid at the time of scheduling on Angie's list your charges billed to your charge card are just the advertised rate of $69 per hour. Then you are not informed about the additional charges until they call you to schedule your appointment. Overall I would give them a B rating.

Description of Work
The provider was very professional and knowledgeable. The technician arrived promptly on time and worked efficiently to complete the requested tasks. The session lasted for about 10 minutes over the hour of allotted time and I was charged extra for one-quarter time.

01/08/2015

Sherry C.

He was able to rescue all my data. Their responsiveness and scheduling were both excellent. The pricing was pretty good.

Description of Work
The hard drive went bad on our PC.

Category computer repair

(member name removed), thank you for choosing Half Price Geeks as your go-to for computer repair issues and appreciate the review given! Glad to have been of help and know we are just a call away if any problem seems to pop up.

01/08/2015

SAM H.

Scheduling was fine and the work was completed over the phone. The work was completed in about half an hour. The costs of the service seemed reasonable.

Description of Work
They provided computer service on our laptop. We needed help getting the laptop started.

01/07/2015

Lon B.

They worked diligently and were fairly priced. What they recovered has saved me thousands of dollars.

Description of Work
My hard drive had crashed and they helped me to recover most of 4,000 songs. They came here to repair the hard drive and made the repairs in approximately one hour.

01/06/2015

Sarah C.

Working with them was great. I would use them again if needed.

Description of Work
They removed a virus from my computer.

Category computer repair

Integrated Image & Sound Inc.

Integrated Image and Sound is a design, installation, service and rental company for audio, video and networking products, components and systems based in Plano, TX for both homeowners and commercial establishments with over 25 years of experience in consumer electronics.

One Click Maintenance

Resourceful Technical Support Engineer offering 10 years of Desktop Software and Hardware Support. Excellent analytical skills to troubleshoot computer problems. I am also Experienced customer service professional with over 20 years of experience and readiness to take on any challenge. I offer quality service at an affordable price. Contact us today about an estimate! I really believe in developing a relationship with the clients I help. I understand that listening to a customers issue can be a lifelong partnership

Offers by One Click Maintenance on Angi
    Custom Tailored Tech, Inc.

We start by listening. Compassion and Patience are the foundation of every client relationship; we listen to the issues that brought you to us. By offering IT Services, Networking, Audio Video and Security Services, we are truly a one stop shop for your home or business technology needs. For our small business clients we offer Consulting and Project Management, including Web Design, Marketing and HR services. We have tailored to our client’s overall techno-health for more than 14 years now, and my wife Tori and I have specialized in full service solutions for families and seniors, work at homers, and small to medium businesses. We work swiftly, and want to talk about what technology could be doing for you. Let us win you hours back in your week with the right tools, or help your company become more efficient and profitable!

Computer Training
    MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal

Fast & Friendly onsite computer repair and virus removal. Mac Friendly!