Floor to Roof Renovations

Founded 1992 • With Angi since December 2012

4748 Old Bent Tree Ln Apt 306

Dallas, TX 75287

Floor to Roof Renovations is owned by Chris Ferguson. Chris has been in the remodeling/renovation business for 20 years. Payments are accepted via cash, checks or credit cards....

05/16/2014

Nina E.

Chris Ferguson was here the entire time and the quality of the plumber that he brought in was excellent.

Description of Work
I used the services of the Floor to Roof Renovations. I had them do a couple of work for me, they put in a new tile after my tail broke in the kitchen. But prior to that they installed a carpet and a tile in master bedroom. I've used them multiple times.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, plumbing

08/28/2013

Nina E.

The reason I continue to use Floor to Roof is the owner Chris Ferguson is honest, ethical and his crew does great work. I am grateful to have found this company because my house is 20 years old. It is at the point where many things need updated. Chris will bid on jobs large or small. I recommend you give them a call.

Description of Work
I have used this contractor numerous times over the last three years. The first time I had my master bathroom tiles replaced. Next, they removed rooms of carpeting and replaced my floors with hardwood "engineered wood". I have also had them replace the carpet in my master bedroom. Currently, I am going to use Floor to Roof Renovations to "upgrade" my guest bath.

Category contractors, carpet installation, ceramic tile, hardwood floor, home remodeling

Brennan Enterprises Inc

Serving DFW. Angie's Super Service Award for last 8 years. BBB A+ Rating. The Brennan family has been servicing the needs of the Texas homeowner since 1979 and plans on continuing to do so for generations to come. When we say we want to be your home improvement partner for life, we mean it. See website for additional service areas.**Please note we currently are not interior doors or repairs**

Offers by Brennan Enterprises Inc on Angi
    Maverick Windows

Maverick Windows sets the standard by which other replacement windows are measured. By providing beauty, performance, durability, and increased energy efficiency, we are your superior DFW window provider. When remodeling your home, Maverick Windows delivers unmatched beauty, installation quality, and energy savings. All with a lifelong warranty and at a price performing cost. Our windows are custom-made to fit your current window openings precisely. They are easy to install and require no additional wall construction. With over 15 years’ experience and a robust North Texas industry presence. Contact us today for your free in-home demo. Stop throwing money out the window on electric bills, and start enjoying the beauty of your new windows today!

Hutch-N-Son Painting & Drywall

Hutch-n-Son Painting & Drywall was named as The City of Plano's 2015 recipient of Small Business Person of the Year. We have been in business over 20 years. We are a member of the Plano, McKinney,and North Texas Chambers of Commerce, Better Business Bureau, and the PDCA - Painting Decorating Contractors of America. We were named 2013 Best Painting Contractor in Plano by the Plano Star Courier and Star Media.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Floor to Roof Renovations offers residential and commercial remodeling. Our focus is helping the customer make the best decision to meet their needs.