ElectricMan

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2007

Yes, WE ARE OPEN! Your safety is our number one priority. All techs wear face masks, booties and gloves on each project. Founded in 2004, ElectricMan’s goal is to employ industry experts who can provide top-tier electrical services for their customers throughout Dallas, TX. A family itself, ElectricMan will ensure that you and your family are safe and comfortable by keeping your home’s electrical system in prime condition. Their technicians can help you with interior and landscape lighting, EV car chargers, ceiling fans and exhaust fans, smoke detectors, outlets and switches, and panels and circuit breakers. Whether you need a quick repair, a new installation, or a complete electrical system developed for new construction, ElectricMan is the best team for the job. With affordable prices and quality service, there’s no reason to call anyone but ElectricMan....

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

BBB Accredited Member

+2 more images

electrician (453)lighting (89)ceiling fan installation (43)landscape lighting (13)water heaters (3)home automation (1)HVAC Companies (1)

08/10/2022

Lee C.

Electrician was very experienced and very professional. Great attention to detail and great at customer service.

Description of Work
Circuit breaker panel replacement

Work Completed On 08/09/2022

08/25/2021

Barbara G.

Fixed rate without regard to ease of the job was the reason for fair in the price rating- they have to make a living too

Description of Work
Take down kitchen light put up new one

Work Completed On 08/25/2021

06/07/2021

James B.

The electrician arrived on time, was very professional, and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Installation of smart light switches and a Ring doorbell.

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

03/26/2021

Briget G.

While it took me three months to choose the fixtures I wanted after getting the initial quote, ElectricMan scheduled my appointment promptly and I now have a much brighter, prettier kitchen. Triple thanks to Dan for the professional installation, catching and fixing the mistake I had made changing the associated light switches, and continuing to wear a mask despite Texas having abandoned its statewide mandate!

Description of Work
Install pendant lighting above kitchen island

Work Completed On 03/26/2021

02/17/2021

Christie P.

repair or replace exhaust fan and kitchen light

Description of Work
They charged $79 to come out and give an estimate. The employee who gave the estimate was very nice, but when his manager sent the estimate to us, the cost was extremely high. We ended up going with another pro whose estimate was half of what Electric Man wanted to charge!

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

02/14/2021

Susanna F.

I had the unpleasant job of finding an electrical company to replace my old electrical panel. A company that would be professional and quote a fair price. I first interviewed an electrician that was really nice but his experience was more towards outdoor lighting. Then I called Electric Man and Alex answered promptly. She put me at ease about the whole procedure and scheduled a next day appointment with Daniel. One of the first things I realized was that Daniel really loved his job and his company. This is his passion job and he proved it when he describe the exact procedure. After he gave me an extremely fair quote, I didn’t interview another contractor. I knew he would do me right. I contacted Oncor for temporary shut off/on, which can be very stressful in itself, not knowing if they will come through or not. Then I called the Electric Man to confirm the cut off. The project manager told me not to worry about another thing, they would coordinate the city permit, the temp. disconnect/reconnect with Oncor, and complete installation of the new panel. Music to my ears! Both Daniel and Mario arrived promptly and tirelessly worked the entire day to complete the work. Our electricity came back on at 3:30pm on one of the coldest days. Bottom line: Everything they promised, big or small, happened. They are a well oiled machine and also a delight to be around. (Even my skeptic husband cottoned to them right away and he’s an engineer 👍) I will never hire any other company or contractor to fix any electrical needs. They are completely trustworthy with a big bonus of having a very knowledgeable person answer the phone, totally prepared to answer any questions.

Description of Work
Replace electric panel

Work Completed On 02/10/2021

02/09/2021

Kristie M.

Great! Rep explained all of my options and was very professional.

Description of Work
Installed new breaker

Work Completed On 02/09/2021

01/12/2021

Renee F.

Great, their scheduler worked things out to accommodate my work schedule, the electrician was prompt, everything that was on the list was checked and the electrician answered other questions. Extremely pleased with the price, the company and quality of service provided. I would highly recommend ElectricMan and especially Mariano, who provided service at my residence.

Description of Work
Whole House Electrical Inspection

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

01/04/2021

sydney M.

It was great! They did a thorough electric check last year, then followed up with necessary repairs. We wanted another thorough check this year, and they did another super job. We believe it's important to make sure everything electrical is in good shape so we're safe at home, and Electrical Man makes us feel confident that we are.

Description of Work
General electric inspection

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

01/04/2021

sydney M.

GREAT! We are loyal customers of Electric Man because they always do a great job for us. The light installation was done perfectly and did not take much time.

Description of Work
installing new vanity lights over two sink areas

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

12/21/2020

Erin S.

David was punctual, professional and did whatever necessary to resolve our electrical issues. He was sent the same day of discovering an oven wire wasn't 'hot' with new oven installation. He was able to properly diagnose and fix the faulty breaker for our oven wiring and an outlet issue that the first guy could not figure out. We will only use David going forward!

Description of Work
Diagnose why wiring to oven wasn't working and diagnose why no power would go to 2 kitchen outlets.

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

12/08/2020

Bart G.

David gave 5 star customer service! He was professional and friendly. And he fixed my difficult to get to fluorescent lights located underneath my desk credenza. I'm very, very happy w my experience and David! Thank you.

Description of Work
Electrical repair

Work Completed On 12/07/2020

10/03/2020

Russell T.

We called needing a new outlet installed ASAP on a weekend to complete an appliance install. David was totally professional and efficient getting our service completed. I’d recommend ElectricMan in a heartbeat and will be using them for services going forward.

Description of Work
New outlet install

Work Completed On 10/03/2020

09/22/2020

Peter G.

Mariano was great. He was very friendly and professional.and was here less than an hour after I called ElectricMan. The problem was tricky to diagnose, but he quickly found it and fixed it for a very reasonable price.

Description of Work
Repair dead outlets

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

09/22/2020

Jerry R.

Entire process very easy. Project estimate and actual work performed well and quickly. Tech Daniel really knew what to do and informed me in advance of work to be done. Excellent installation and clean-up; lights set & tested. Very fair price.. Happy to use these folks again.

Description of Work
Outdoor flood lights replaced

Category ceiling fans, outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

Thanks for trusting us for the job again, [Member Name Removed] -- I'm glad our team had always earned your trust with each project. It's our pleasure to look out for our community however we could, so it's awesome that our precautions impressed you. If you ever need anything else, we're here for you.

09/04/2020

Marcus L.

David went above and beyond the call of duty! I really appreciated his customer service, and taking the time to educate me on the electrical problem. His character and integrity are second to none! I would recommend David to anyone needing electrical work without hesitation!

Description of Work
Install a GFI switch for pool equipment

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

08/30/2020

Yun C.

The good: office staff was courteous, the electrician communicated his time of arrival. The bad: I called Friday afternoon at 4:20PM and explained my issue and of course, they couldn't give me a price estimate. Also, even though it was within office hours that I called, I'd have to pay after hours service charge to have someone come out that afternoon/evening. The AC breaker switch kept tripping and it was going to be the hottest weekend and my mother is elderly so I sucked it up and agreed to the $289 service charge. The office lady told me that any repairs would most likely be covered by that seeing that I only needed the electrician to come out and check the AC breaker switch. I also asked about military discount and was told there's a 5% discount so I told her I was a veteran. Brian arrived around 6:30pm, I told him AC breaker switch tripped 3 x within 2 hours and being this hot, I need this fixed so AC will run. He said maybe the AC is the problem and I informed him it was only a 5 yr old unit and I already had AC guy out and check everything out. Anyway, I told him the switch probably needs to be replaced and he tells me he has to call his boss to see if the replacement cost is included in the service charge or whether it'll be extra. I told him the office lady told me that most easy repairs should be covered by service charge. I was flabbergasted when he told me that to replace one switch it'll be $355 and to add one new 15 amp switch it would total up to be $406. Of course, he tells me he'll credit the service charge of $289 so I only need to pay an extra $117. What choice did I have when it's the hottest weekend and have an elderly person at home? I agreed to pay the exorbitant price of $406 and repeatedly asked if I was getting a military discount and he assured me I was, but when I saw the invoice, I didn't see any discount. I would think even $289 is a high price to pay to replace one switch and add a new one, but $406?? That's just abominable! It took Brian less than 10 mins to replace and add a new switch and he didn't have to spend hours running a diagnostic. I do understand they want to charge a bit extra for after hours, but I did call within office hours.

Description of Work
AC circuit breaker replaced and one 15 amp breaker added

Work Completed On 08/28/2020

08/26/2020

Don B.

Perfect! The first company to respond and the service was excellent as was the price for doing the job.

Description of Work
Range power

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

08/25/2020

Achim G.

Very knowledgeable, responsive and courteous. Also recommended to install a surge protector which I wanted to do anyway

Description of Work
Replaced circuit breaker

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

08/16/2020

Christina O.

Overall installation went great. Not sure if they wore their mask the entire project, but did have them.

Description of Work
Ceiling fan installation

Category ceiling fans

Work Completed On 07/22/2020

07/30/2020

Victoria W.

Awesome. I would definitely call them again.

Description of Work
electric audit

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

07/28/2020

Ann K.

Dave was very professional and thouroughly checked everything out. Very professional and explaining things. Would use electric man again!

Description of Work
A whole house inspection

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

07/02/2020

DAVID D.

Brian and Nice did a fantastic job diagnosing and fixing a set of complex electrical issues I've had for years in my backyard pool area. I am so glad to get these resolved and understood! Brian also installed an outdoor fan for me.

Description of Work
Electrical work around pool area in back of house

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans