DELIVERY LIMITED

Founded 1975 • With Angi since February 2009

4.3

Delivery Limited is a white glove moving service. Whether you need a full service move, or a simple delivery Delivery Limited does it all. A professional organizing division, Personal Spaces, and an experienced art team, Fine Art Services, complete your options for making any relocation a perfect experience. Also available is climate controlled storage, wine storage, art storage and complete crating,shipping and recieving services....

In Sight Organizer

In Sight Organizer

Hi I'm Amber Danielle owner of In Sight Organizer! My company prides itself at being the perfect solution to anyone in need of business and home organizing, moving/packing, virtual consultation, and closet design/remodel, and installation rebuilds. Our company can rebuild and design your closet and install all garage units. As well as pack and unpack your home and provide full organizing services for your business. Simply put, If you need help... we can help. Not to mention we have a sister company that can provide whole home construction and renovations. Install Flat screen tvs, plumbing, electrical, and etc with House of Truluck, Nyce Vieu Construction, Instant Mounts, & HBigjobs Construction. My company is: detailed oriented, loyal, trusting, hard-working and reliable. We can provide Organizing skills, Remodeling, Design, & Installation for Closets, Garage Units Installation, Shelves Installation, and more. As well as Interior Design, Home Staging, Pack & Unpacking, TV Mounts, & Other Home Related Services. OUR PROCESS: 1. Initial message. Fill contact form on website. 2. Send photos of your space as is to our work number, Thumbtack, or email. 3. FaceTime, Duo, or Instagram video consultation over the phone. 4. Request supplies if needed: IE SEVERAL packs of hangers, heavy duty black trashbags, containers and or storage units. 5. Schedule appointment for four or more hours. Typically 7-11am start time, usually 7-3pm or 8-4 is preferred but any shift is fine (Monday-Sunday) and client is not required to be home for service just give access. ( Please note all of these are required or requested based on professional skill level and to complete your project. Hangers and trash bags ARENT optional but any additional options suggested to organize are up to clients. But without these items this can cause the project not be properly complete but not always needed.) Thank you In Sight Organizer

06/26/2017

wonderful!!! would hire again. so professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
relocation and fine arts

CATEGORY moving companies

06/02/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crated 10 paintings, 2 statues and a glass tabletop

CATEGORY moving companies

07/12/2013

They were prompt, professional and provided description and information to me via email. They had to return to box 2 tall sculpture bases and a large acrylic wall unit. They were very nice and did a great job. I'd hire them again without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Packed up fine art sculptures and 4 Remington sculptures for storage at their facility. Moved 12 boxes of silver and fine art pieces to storage at their facility.

CATEGORY moving companies,storage units

05/14/2013

See above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My decorator used Delivery Limited for receiving, storing, delivering furniture & accessories during a remodel. They were wonderful in all aspects. I did not have to worry about things being damaged, they were delivered exactly when they were needed and the whole process was professional and the workers were pleasant. Just a year later, after a pipe burst in my living room wall & my floors had to be re-finished, I had all first floor furnishings stored during the refinishing work, then returned at the appropriate time. Unfortunately, just 2 weeks later, a faulty Ice-maker installation flooded much of my first floor AGAIN. I called Delivery Limited once more, they picked up, stored and returned the furnishings until the floors were completed. It was a stressful situation, but the fact that I was confident of my things being carefully stored & replaced, made it less so. By the time the job was completed, the movers seemed like members of the family! I highly recommend this service! THANK YOU, DELIVERY LIMITED!

CATEGORY moving companies,delivery service

02/10/2011

There aren't words to express what an incredible job the team from Delivery Limited did for me. The men were prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, and extremely respectful. They really gave my furniture the "white glove service" I was promised by wearing white gloves when carrying my fabriced furniture and clothing. Some furniture pieces I own have been in my family for generations and not only were t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was needing to move from my home Tulsa to my daughter's home in Dallas. I am elderly and in poor health and could do nothing on my own to facilitate the move.

CATEGORY moving companies,home & garage organization

RELOCATION SERVICE, ART GALLERIES, DEALERS & CONSULTANTS, DELIVERY SERVICE, FURNITURE-RETAIL, GARAGE ORGANIZERS, MOVING / STORAGE COMPANIES, PACKING & CRATING SERVICE, STORAGE UNITS - HOUSEHOLD & COMMERCIAL.