Dallas Gutter & Repair

• Trade License Expiration
  • 10/03/2017

13534 Floyd Circle Suite B

Dallas, TX 75243

"Dallas Gutter is a quality-driven company. We are dedicated to providing excellent, professional service to every customer. Our extensive knowledge of the gutter industry allows us to accommodate each individual's needs, and we believe our attention to detail produces the highest quality outcome for our customers." - Eric Wales, President Additional Contacts: Becky Baxter - Office Manager...

Resposiveness

gutter repair (253)gutter cleaning (53)

03/12/2021

Awesome! They had to have a separate company to do the wood repairs but they timed it perfect, came in right behind each other and got the job done in record time. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutter and soffit replacement and repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2021

Good morning! Thank you for taking the time to give us your review. We are thrilled that you are so pleased! Please keep us in mind if anyone you know needs a referral and/or if you need any gutter work in the future! Best regards, Kelly

10/28/2020

They provided an estimate. Then they scheduled the services for the next day. They were on-time, efficient and effective. They fixed leaking and sagging gutters. But they did not fix the “messed up” paint after they fixed the gutters. However, everything else was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning, repair and replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2020

09/25/2020

showed up on time job done as requested

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutters cleaned

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2020

We are happy that the job was done to your satisfaction. Please contact us again for any gutter needs you may have.

08/12/2020

Amazing experience. I was told I didn’t need any change to my gutters ...just a clean out of the underground drain. They referred me to ARS, who did a great job. Then, they cleaned my gutters. ...very high roof ...quickly, safely, and at a very fair price. I could not have been happier with the experience. Wasn’t sold something I didn’t want or need. Got quick service at fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked gutters to see if redesign necessary and cleaned

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2020

Thank you so much for taking time to leave us a review on Angie's List. It was a pleasure working with you and taking care of your gutter needs. Let your friends and family know we are just a phone call away!

06/16/2020

They wanted more money to put up a new one although they had given me an unconditional warranty. They are crooked. Rude and obnoxious

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed my gutters to replace a gutter which was on my house for 25 years . Theirs just fell down in 3 1/2 years . They blamed the builder ?

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2020

This issue was resolved to his satisfaction with a refund on May 13th, 2020.

05/05/2020

Excellent job and attention to detail. The crew took their time for a very professional installation and complete clean-up. The estimate and warranty explanation was very detailed. This is one company that wants to get it right the first time and will do what it takes to satisfy the customer. This was not the lowest bid, but it was well worth the money. If you want quality and a company that will ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new 6" gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2020

Thank you so much for your kind review! Tell your friends! We appreciate the time you took to leave this wonderful review and hope to do work with you in the future!

02/10/2020

Mike from Dallas Gutter came out today and explained to us that we didn't have a gutter problem, but a problem with the sealant on the roof. We very much appreciated his honesty and redirection so that we could get some help with our issue. We have worked with Dallas Gutter and Repair before and have always had a good experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Possible gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2020

Thank you for your kind review! Please feel free to contact us again if you do find you have any gutter issues. We would be happy to help! Best regards, Kelly Craig Administrative Assistant Dallas Gutter and Repair

07/16/2019

Dallas Gutter & Repair never responded to my request for quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rain Gutter Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

Good morning, In going back over my information, I see that we did try to contact you by phone for a gutter bid, but we could not reach you. I apologize that we failed to email you back through Angie's List to discuss your gutter needs. I can assure you that this is not how Dallas Gutter maintains our good rating with Angie's List and I hope that if you need gutter services in the future, you woul...

10/11/2018

Everything was great! This is the 2nd time I've used them. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced all the gutters.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2018

Thank you for your kind response! Please use us again for any gutter work you may need!!! Best regards, Kelly Craig

09/26/2018

I received a call from the person doing the estimate after he had arrived to my home and stated no one was home and he expected me to be there. I discussed what I was told since I described what the problem was with the sales office. He stated he would have the office call me to set up another appointment, I asked him if I needed to call the office to set it up and he said they would call me. Well...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
asked them to come out for an estimate, I had some gutter overflow and possible clogged gutters, salesperson on the phone said I did not need to be there for the person coming out and set up a date. They did emphasize it is minimum of 300 dollars just to come out for any job.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2018

New Gutter & Downspout Installation, seamless aluminum, with 10 year Workmanship Warranty. Repairs to pre-existing systems, with 1 year Workmanship Warranty. Gutter Cleaning also!

Roofing, carpentry, painting. Underground drainage systems, French Drains.