Cabinet Stone City

Founded 2006 • With Angi since May 2009

9272 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy

Dallas, TX 75243

Welcome to the website of Cabinet & Stone City Located in Dallas, Texas, Cabinet & Stone City specializes in the fabrication of natural stone countertops as well as semi-custom cabinetry by KraftMaid, Rockywood, Armstrong, Timerland, and Quality Cabinets for retail and container sales customers throughout the Dallas metroplex and container sales customers throughout the entire United States. At Cabinet & Stone City we take great pride in our craftsmanship and will treat your project as if it were our own. Specializing in kitchen countertops, bathroom vanities, cabinetry and custom designs, our projects have included everything from one bedroom condos to large estates. For our Kraftmaid cabinetry customers only, we are also happy to provide a variety of financing options.Additional email - cabinetstonecity9272@gmail.com Cost is determined by job. www.cabinetstonecity.com...

11/01/2016

David S.

Do not order from this company. They are no longer cabinet and stone city, they say they are no longer affiliated, and will not back up or gurantee any warranty work. I ordered cabinets in April 2016. My installation was done in June 2016, and completed mid month. During the installation, I came home ad found beer cans (empty) in my kitchen. I called and spoke to Yong, the project manager at the time about this. He called back, and admitted that his guys had been drinking on the job in my house. He apologized and sent a different crew to finish the installation. Now, 4 months later, I have cabinet doors that all literally falling off of the hinges because the wrong thread size of screw was used. (probably because the installers were drunk). I've called multiple times to get repair work done. A different project manager (Yong has left the company) was going to come look and he showed up 2 hours late, after I had to leave for another appointment. He never would reschedule, and now he's been "transferred" to the east coast? The new manger is a lady named Jen. I spoke with her regarding the problem. She told me she had no appointments available, and I would have to call her corporate office. Then, out of the blue on Halloween night at 5:45pm the same guys that did the installation, (the drunk guys) showed up at my house saying that Jen sent them. I would not let them in, because they are the ones who caused the problem to begin with. I called the following morning to speak with Jen, and she told me they will not honor any warranty work, they are no longer affiliated with Cabinet and Stone City, and she hung up. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS BUSINESS. Do not use them. Shop around and go somewhere else. They are no longer who they say, and they will not honor warranty work. I have filed a complaint with the BBB, and I am now going to have to hire a contractor to do the repair work on my kitchen. I am also going to take them to court.

Description of Work
New cabinets and counter tops needed for my kitchen. Owners have changed the name to Cabinet and Stone City, instead of Rockywood. Same people though.

Category custom cabinets, countertops, marble & granite, home remodeling

06/15/2016

Frank Z.

Category appliance repair, custom cabinets, electrician, plumbing, interior painters

10/21/2015

bruce W.

They did an awesome job in every aspect. the only negative was the punctuality, but the huge savings for us to waste a full day waiting for them instead of 1/2 the day if they would have showed up when promised was more than worth it for us. This job was for two separate secondary bathrooms, done at one time.....you would have to provide your own plumber (and electrician if applicable) but even when you factor in the high costs associated with becoming your own contractor for plumbing and electric services, the savings far out weighs any other avenue (at least in our opinion).

Description of Work
Provided cabinets for two secondary bathrooms in our house, granite countertops & bowls. Ripped out old and installed new.

Category custom cabinets, countertops, marble & granite

07/16/2015

MICHAEL J.

The job went great.

Description of Work
Put in Granite counter tops with below the mount sick. Also installed granite on the window shelf. This was the thinner granite installed

Category custom cabinets, countertops, marble & granite

05/30/2015

Matthew J.

We added cabinets above our toilets in both restrooms. The members at Rockywood Stone & Cabinets were very professional. They were able to match the cabinets exactly using a drawer that we brought with us. They also gave us great advice in which we went with the normal 26in cabinets, instead of the "bathroom" cabinet the cabinet company makes. This gives us mush more usable storage.

Description of Work
Provided Cabinets that matched original cabinets perfectly

01/13/2015

Paul B.

11/05/2014

Ben W.

We stopped at the Rockywood showroom on East LBJ Freeway. The store was very plain and utilitarian--no "wow" factor on display. It was a rainy, cloudy day so it would have been nice if the lighting had been a little better to see the granite samples. However, we were so pleased with the granite we picked out--it was pretty and on sale for only $129 per slab. Then they told us they could have a guy at our house to measure at 1:00 (it was 11:00). He showed up on time, measured quickly and accurately and asked us if we wanted to replace our drop-in sink with an undermount. About an hour after he left, he called us back with our estimate and told us they could come install the countertops the very next day--they had a cancellation. I don't know how they fabricated the granite so quickly, but right on time at 10 a.m. two Asian gentlemen showed up and set to work installing. They did not seem to speak a lot of English, but enough that we could communicate re: granite. Most importantly, they did a beautiful and careful job! For example, they chiseled the old tile backsplash off the wall so carefully that the sheetrock was not greatly damaged and should be easy to repair. They also put down drop cloths right away and were very careful about cleaning up their mess as they went along. Two things to be aware of: 1. while they removed our old sink and installed the new undermount sink--they do not hook up the plumbing. 2. we had an electrical outlet in the way of the backsplash and they could not move it. It was no big deal for us since we had handymen working on some repair projects and they were able to take care of it right then and there. My new granite countertops look gorgeous. I am very pleased with then and with Rockwood Stone & Cabinets!

Description of Work
They replaced two old tile bathroom countertops with granite countertops.

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, marble & granite

10/28/2014

Eddie R.

Tien, my contact and sales person at Rockywood, is great to work with. He is very responsive and helpful. The quality of the cabinets is very good and their installers are also very good

Description of Work
Provided and installed kitchen cabinets for complete remodel

06/26/2014

BETTY & Ron S.

Overall experience was a very pleasant and enjoyable one. We were dreading the remodeling but all work was completed in only 4 weeks without any problems or hic cups. Tien's employees, supervision, personality, and customer service approach were unsurpassed and leave nothing to be desired. Working with Tien was exceptional - his pricing, daily follow up, and being so cordial were the best. I would highly recommend Rockywood for any home updates.

Description of Work
Work involved complete kitchen, den, living room, breakfast area, and dining room remodel/update. Removed all cabinets and eliminated drop down in kitchen and floated/retextured walls and ceiling, installed new Rockywood 36" cabinets with wide crown molding to ceiling - soft close doors and drawers, pull-out drawers for pots, pans, waste baskets, pantry, and cookware, removed/replaced all appliances, vent hood, double oven, cook top, garbage disposer, and kitchen sink with GE and Koehler stainless less refrigerator, moved/updated electrical for under counter lighting, dishwasher, garbage disposer, oven, microwave, and added LED lighting in cabinets and kitchen ceiling, add upper beveled glass doors and lighted cabinets in breakfast area, new granite counter tops, replaced/retiled backsplash, repainted kitchen, den, living room, utility room, breakfast area, and moved over head lighting in breakfast and kitchen area.

Category appliance repair, custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, lighting, plumbing, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

03/13/2014

Curt H.

I thought they were high in price and their quality was just average. They were prompt, professional, courteous and nice, but it came down to price and quality. Their price was awfully high for what they were providing.

Description of Work
I got a quote from Rockywood Stone & Cabinets for cabinetry.

03/10/2014

Vivienne N.

Rockywood is very professional. They showed up on time and their team was very detailed and meticulous. They work well together and are very respectful of the clients property by covering things up and protecting them. They cleaned up very well at the end and left everything very tidy. They did an awesome job and the counters look beautiful.

Description of Work
Templated countertops, and 4 days later installed them.

05/10/2013

Sarah C.

I went to the Rockywood showroom twice and the representative there was wonderful. She helped me estimate what my expenses were going to be for new cabinetry and granite countertops. Even knowing I was not going to have the work done in the next couple months, she still showed me their samples and created a 3d floor plan rendering for the work I was considering. They offer a wide range of cabinets and countertops. Overall, a very good experience and when I do decide to remodel my kitchen, I will definitely use Rockywood.

Description of Work
I decided to put off my kitchen remodel for another year, so I did not actually use the services of Rockywood.

Category custom cabinets, countertops

04/05/2013

Stephen C.

They did excellent work.

Description of Work
They installed marble on our kitchen counters.

Category custom cabinets, countertops, marble & granite, home remodeling

02/05/2013

Sveta R.

We are very satisfied with a quality and look of cabinets and countertops. Tim (salesman) helped us to design a kitchen, then came to our house promptly to make necessary measurements. Cabinets and countertops were ready in ~ 10 days. It took two days to install everything. Overall, great job.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinets and granite countertops installation

11/26/2012

BONNIE K.

These people are really impressive. They went above and beyond. They made sure I was satisfied. Somebody has given them a five in the internet and when I looked at the cabinet in person, it was impressive. Somebody who has given them a five said they saved ten to forty percent over what another company has. I have searched other companies and it is true. They really have a high grade. There is less money there because they assemble and finish their own cabinets there and mine are just stunning.

Description of Work
We used Rockywood Stone and Cabinets for cabinets and countertops.

01/28/2011

Nancy M.

Rocky Wood Stone & Cabinet were very efficient. They were prompt in their bid and they were very friendly.

Description of Work
Rocky Wood Stone & Cabinet gave us a quote for building and installing kitchen and bathroom cabinets.

10/07/2009

James D.

We searched for cabinet manufacturers close to us one rainy Saturday and immediately after looking at their options we were approached by a friendly rep. We found a style we liked and had brought rough estimates. Rocky Wood was able to generate a computer design and print out a schematic in a matter of minutes. We were also able to get a quote on what the cost would be. That's where the real surprise was. They are extremely affordable for those with smaller budgets. We then walked over to their granite selection. It's not the largest but it was very, very affordable as well. They gave us a new, undermount stainless steel sink with the granite purchase. The turnover time for our cabinets: one week. From beginning to end it was a seamless, fast, and painless process.

Description of Work
Removed old cabinets and cleaned up and measured for, installed, leveled new cabinets and counter tops.

May Plumbing Solutions

I am a Master Plumber who has been doing plumbing for 16 years. My goal everyday is to help customers by fixing any and all plumbing issues for the best price and with the best quality of work and equipment to get the job done clean and fast. We can do water leaks, sewer leaks, sewer stoppages, water heaters, gas leaks, toilet and sink replacements. If it has to do with plumbing then we can get the job done. We are just a small local company here to help you

The Fine Touch

finetouch.painting@yahoo.com Signature Paint We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Phillips Home Improvements

18 MONTHS FINANCING AVAILABLE - NO INTEREST - NO PAYMENTS (Request Quote for details) Over 25 Years Family Owned and Operated in North Texas! Voted TOP 10 in Texas 2021 by Qualified Remodeler and Guild Quality for Customer Satisfaction. Call Today. Free Estimate. Free In-Home Consultation. Our Project Consultants will love to show you the difference that Phillips truly makes on your needed home improvements. Financing is available. We Thank You for choosing our services!

Offers by Phillips Home Improvements on Angi

Builders, designers, architects cabinet design and installation, countertops, doors, sinks, fireplaces, hardwood flooring, laminate, granite & ceramic tile.