BRADFORD PLUMBING

With Angi since April 2006

Pure Plumbing

Pure Plumbing first opened our doors in 2013 in Las Vegas, Nevada. When we first started out, we were a small, family-owned business with employees that could be numbered with the fingers on one hand. However, our commitment to our community and doing right by our customers led us to quickly grow. Word of mouth from happy customers quickly spread our reputation, and our old-school way of doing business kept those customers coming back for all of their plumbing needs. Today, Pure Plumbing is one of the largest names in the community. ❗️Offering FREE estimates for a limited time only❗️

C & W Plumbing

2020 Super Service Award Winner- C&W plumbing has been offering plumbing services, including water heater repair and installation, slab leak location and drain cleaning in Denton, Dallas and Collin County for over two decades. We are committed to your 100% satisfaction and guarantee our workmanship. Cost is determined by the job.

Offers by C & W Plumbing on Angi
A2Z Atomic Plumbing Inc

Please contact us at 214-727-4040. Casey Mitchell, President has been providing plumbing services for residential and commercial customers for 23 years. Since 2003, A 2 Z Atomic Plumbing, Inc. and has strived to provide exceptional plumbing services for residential and commercial customers in the Dallas and surrounding area. Specializing in slab leak detection and repair, we provide complete plumbing services that include water, sewer and gas line repairs, sewer and drain cleaning, hydrostatic testing, sewer and water line inspections, toilet repairs, polybutylene replacements, plumbing remodels and more. Call us today!

10/29/2012

Robert D.

Pipe burst in the crawl space under the house. Plumbing in the crawl space is not buried, but suspended above the ground. Mr. Bradford performed the necessary repairs efficiently at a cost approximately 40% cheaper than estimate. I called Mr. Bradford for this repair because of the outstanding job he did replacing our water heater about 4 months earlier. His installed price of approx $1,000 was $300 cheaper than the next lowest estimate I received, and unlike his competitor, he was able to install the morning after my call. OUTSTANDING!

04/28/2011

David F.

Each time they have done a good job. They have alerted me to potential problems and have been a good resource.

Description of Work
They have come out several times to my former house and my new condo. They have replaced water faucets, repaired sewer line, etc...

04/28/2009

GRETTA W.

He was very cordial and very good, but i thought the work was pricey. He did the job within an hour.

Description of Work
He came and replaced a gas line from the AC to the water heater.

08/01/2008

Mike S.

Installation went well. His assistant performed the work and was pleasant and professional, although seemed a little green with the faucet assembly. Four or five months later, when I had some flushing issues with the toilet, Mr. Bradford informed me he had retired to East Texas. In other words, any implied warranty was worthless. That's why the F for responsiveness.

Description of Work
Installed tub and toilet which I provided from Home Depot and sink from Ikea and single hole American Standard faucet.

06/18/2007

ANNETTE W.

We have used Bradford Plumbing for many years now and they are very accommodating. The job was done after the big rain so the dirt was heavy and difficult to work with. Despite this, they left the lawn in good shape, ready to be redone. They are honest and fairly priced. I would recommend them, and have, to others.

Description of Work
They installed a new sewer line and while the lawn was already dug up, a new gas line as well.

03/01/2007

KATHLEEN T.

Mr. Bradford came out to give me an estimate on a tankless water heater. After he explained all that had to be done to install it, he also recommended that I not get one. He said he's run into problems with them. He recommended the new water heater. His associate came out on New Years Day and installed it along with cutting down the door to the closet where the heater goes. I couldn't open it all the way. He did a great job. Clean and professional. I used Bradford Plumbing for a small job at my office as he was recommended to me by a friend.

Description of Work
Installed a new 50 gallon gas water heater.

11/22/2006

MANNY R.

Mid November with temp at night mid 30's. After trying on my own to find a reputable company I called my Realtor who recommended Bradford Plumbing. I called the number and left a message detailing my gas line problem. Within an hour Mr. Bradford himself called me from east Texas on a retreat and told me he could help and gave me a number for a member of his team Cruz Aguilar. Cruz was prompt with his call backs and very attentive. He quoted me a fair price and his final bill was right on the mark. In addition to the work he did replacing the gas line from the meter to the home, he brought my water heater into code and did not miss a beat. He handled the calls to the Gas Co. for me and got me up and running within 36 hours. After talking with my Realtor and thanking him for the recommendation I found out that Bradford Plumbing was highly recommended on Angie's List. Now, I'm sold on Angie's List and Bradford Plumbing.

Description of Work
Upon moving into a new home and turning on the utilities. It was brought to our attention that we had a gas leak from the meter to the home. The Gas Co. refused to turn on the gas and tagged the line for repair. After calling several companies one showed up with a crew that started to dig, without my permission, before they would quote a price for the job. After several minutes I demanded that they stop working. It was this time that the foreman stated that it would be over $2000 but could not be specific. I demanded that they leave immediately.

Category gas leak repair

10/26/2006

MICHELLE T.

The home warranty plumber was slow to assess the situation and continually coming in to tell me that each little thing he did was a line item cost. He could not give an accurate account of how long it would take to detect the leaks under the house- maybe a few days at an hourly rate (!?#!). I called Mr. Bradford- he stopped by that evening, assessed the situation, and gave us a very fair lump sum price. He has a permit asap, dug the trench, and his team worked through the weekend to find all the leaks, assess any other code issues, prep for the inspection, and just get the work done well. I highly recommend Mr. Bradford and Cruz for any plumbing work.

Description of Work
Installed new gas line in yard to house, capped numerous gas leaks under house, clipped off unused lines, and capped leaking gas fireplace (the initial problem). We had a gas leak not sufficiently addressed by our home warranty's plumbers and had called the gas company, who promptly turned off the gas. We now needed to test the whole line under higher pressure both inside and outside and have an inspection of all gas appliances. We also learned that our nations home warranty does not cover lines in the yard (work outside of foundation of house) or leak detection.

Category plumbing,gas leak repair

04/20/2006

MICHELLE T.

Mr. Bradford is very polite and extremely knowledgeable on plumbing manufacturers and parts. I needed a part for the leaking sink and he told me where to purchase it. He then returned to finish the work without charge. Also, the toilet continued to leak a bit (much less), he addressed it when he returned. It did take a few tries to get him on the phone for the return work, but not a big deal considering it was a minor issue.

Description of Work
Fixed toilet overflow - changed valve and leak at sink faucet.

BRADFORD PLUMBING