Bold Roofing Company Inc

Founded 1979 • With Angi since January 2009

10720 Miller Rd Ste 208

Dallas, TX 75238

For 40 years, Bold Roofing has installed more than 36,000 roofing systems in the Dallas - Fort Worth metroplex with over 3,150 in 2012 alone. We exceed expectations by providing exceptional workmanship, dedication to continued professionalism, promote positive atmosphere, award hard work ethic,

01/14/2022

Mathew L.

After a great night of Mexican food and margaritas at Funky Baja, we pulled up to our house right as a massive hail storm hit our neighborhood. Windows broke, cars were damaged and yes, our roof was totaled. Once the weather moved out and the sun came up the next day Brent Bolte with Bold Roofing was at our home, up on the roof and calming our nerves. He was thorough in his evaluation, he worked with us and our insurance agency to ensure we were getting the coverage we needed, he was transparent in his communication, and most importantly Brent showed up on time, every time we were scheduled to meet. Brent even took the time to drive around our neighborhood with my wife to look at different shingle color options in an effort to ensure we were happy with the color we chose. Bold Roofing and Brent are exactly who you need to call. Mathew & Lisa Long

Description of Work
Total Roof Replaced

12/16/2021

James H.

We first used Bold Roofing in the spring of 2017. Brent and his team were professional, reliable, and did a great job. They were honest and transparent with the process. So when we were hit with a hail storm before the snow came in February of 2021, it was a no brainer to call Brent with Bold Roofing. He honestly told us that we could wait until the storm season was over before replacing the roof. Once we discovered a leak in our roof over the summer, we contacted Brent to come out an replace the roof. He took care of everything, the roof and repairing the water damage in the garage. We are extremely happy with our roof and all of the work Brent and his team did for us.

Description of Work
Replace our roof and repair water damage in our garage.

10/28/2021

Megan S.

We used Bold Roofing Co after a hailstorm this year. After going through the process with Brent Bolte and insurance... We would definitely go with Bold again for any roofing issues. The work was scheduled and completed in a reasonable amount of time, and any issues we had, they took care of immediately. Very impressed with Brent and the crew.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Category drywall, roofing

11/10/2020

Bobbie W.

After talking with several roofing companies, we selected Bold Roofing to replace the roof on our home. From start to finish it was a great experience. Brent Bolte was our sales rep and he was knowledgeable about the roofing business. We had a lot of questions and he cheerfully answered all of them for us. He even helped me make my final shingle color selection! The roofing crew did a great job and cleaned up when they finished. I would recommend them to anyone who needed to have a roof replaced.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

09/30/2020

R H.

We recently had our roof replaced and used Bold Roofing Company, Inc multiple times. In each instance, Bold Roofing has been exceptional. Our representative Brent Bolte was great at explaining various options, colors and product type. Since this was our third time to use Bold, we recommend Bold simply because they are trustworthy and definitely experienced and produce quality work. Raymond & Vicki Hagler

Description of Work
Complete Roofing Replacing

09/24/2020

Gregory H.

Our experience with Brent Bolte and Bold Roofing was top notch. I've actually had roofs replaced with Bold twice, after storms in 2008 and 2020. The company was very responsive and always professional in both instances. They even helped me within hours get an additional copy of the hail resistance certification for the 2008 roof years later when I switched insurance companies.

Description of Work
Replacement roof after hail damage.

07/30/2020

Lori H.

We would highly recommend Bold Roofing!! From start to finish, the process was professional, efficient and communtication was fantastic. Brent Bolte was very knowlegable and made the whole process seamless. The crew was efficient and courteous. We are very happy with our new roof and gutters.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

03/06/2020

Matthew A.

Just wrapped up a roof replacement and was very impressed. After a bad experience a few years ago, I was nervous having to go through this again. However, Brent Bolte was a complete professional and made everything super easy. He has been with them for years and the experience shows. I will definitely be giving Brent a call if I need a roof again (though I hope I'll be lucky enough not to need them of course).

Description of Work
Roof and gutters

03/28/2019

DIVYA S.

I am really satisfied with the work performed by BOLD ROOFING CO. They really did excellent work. They took care of all paper work. They are reliable, experienced and satisfaction guaranteed.

Description of Work
roof replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing, replacement windows

03/27/2019

Tim H.

I cannot speak highly enough about Robert Stevens and Bold Roofing. We had our roof replaced back in 2016 and he and his crew were amazing. I have since used Robert twice on two other smaller jobs and he always responded quickly and the work was top notch. Do not bother looking elsewhere for your roofing needs. I will continue to use Robert & Bold Roofing for any future needs. Highest Recommendation!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

03/25/2019

Thomas Y.

After a lot of recommendations from friends, we decided to use Bold Roofing for an inspection and repair. Robert was extremely thorough in his inspection and everything went smoothly. He was also very knowledgeable in dealing with our insurance company and helped us get everything covered. The repair crew was well equipped and efficient, and got the job done well. Would definitely recommend Bold Roofing for an honest and professional experience!

Description of Work
Roofing replacement

02/07/2019

John S.

Just completed our 2nd roof replacement with Bold, and their rep, Brent Parlin. I can’t imagine doing business with anyone else! Extraordinary communication. Worked with our schedule. Sensitive to our concerns and requests. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Roof replaced after hail dtorm

Category fencing, gutter repair, roofing

12/04/2018

Ann L.

Robert came right over, analyzed the problem, and sent a skilled craftsman to fix it a few days later, neatly and correctly. 5 stars! It is not easy to find a professional with the time to help with a repair! So grateful!

Description of Work
Skylight repaired and reflashed

11/21/2018

Kerri E.

We had our roof replaced in October 2018 by Bold Roofing. They did a great job! I usually do not write reviews but since we, unfortunately, also had our roof replaced two years prior to this by another contractor, we have a basis for comparison. Our point of contact was Brent Bolte. Brent was easy to deal with, handled coordination with our insurance company and called every day during the job to make sure things were going okay. At the end of the job, he personally walked around the house checking for trash and stray nails that his crew might have missed. The roofing work was done quickly, and Brent made sure that the gutters and screen replacements happened quickly thereafter. Overall, we had a very positive experience.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

10/03/2018

Brian P.

Bold Roofing did a tremendous job replacing our damaged roof, gutters, and screens following a hailstorm. Several years ago we worked with Brent at Bold Roofing after a hailstorm. We were so pleased with the service that we called them again. Great service from start to finish.

Description of Work
Roof repair

09/13/2018

kayla B.

Brent with Bold Roofing did a fantastic job on our roof. We had lightening hit our house and they were very flexible with our schedule and were able to come out quickly after insurance money came in. They did a great job on ours and have worked at the homes of our family members as well. We will definitely be using Bold Roofing next time around!

Description of Work
roof replacement

08/31/2018

Henry N.

They came soon when I called, and offered a price that I couldn't say no to. They gave me a good done date, and finished on time. As well, the people doing the work were kind and considerate of us. Im giving them all excellent as they do what is asked and efficiently.

Description of Work
I needed my Shingles Replaced

08/31/2018

Emily P.

They showed up and I told them I needed my Shingles replaced. They gave a price, which I could not deny. They gave me the date they would be done by, and they finished on time. As well, their people were kind and considerate to us. I am giving them a excellent review to their dedication and efficiency.

Description of Work
I needed my Shingles Replaced

07/31/2018

Farzad L.

Really good job with professionalism and respect.

Description of Work
Changing the roof and gutters

07/04/2018

Sunish D.

Robert Stevenson and his crew were very efficient and helpful. Robert was very patient and went through all the details. He also was present when the adjuster came to look at the roof. I would definitely recommend Bold Roofing and would go with them again.

Description of Work
Roof replaced

06/01/2018

Jack Z.

Jobs were done with good quality. Robert Stevens with Bold Roofing is excellent. He is very helpful and informative with the insurance claims and estimates. Strongly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Replacements of roofs

05/31/2018

ROSANNE C.

Bob was very helpful and provided detailed information/pictures when completing the quote for my roof replacement. He walked me through the process and answered all of the questions I had. The team that was sent out arrived on time and were professional and courteous throughout their time working on my roof. Work areas were cleaned up after work was completed. Tammy in the office was very helpful when I returned a call from their office, and she answered some additional questions I had.

Description of Work
Roofing/accessories replacement due to hail damage

05/13/2018

Kasey F.

We had a great experience with Barry from Bold Roofing when we were left with major storm damage in March of 2017. They fixed everything quickly and were very responsive and friendly when we had questions or concerns. Our roof looks great, as do the many others in our neighborhood that Bold also fixed. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
New roof, porch cover repair, new rain gutters

04/10/2018

RANDY F.

They did a great job and rated excellent as above. They are my first choice for a roofing contractor.

Description of Work
Replaced my roof and other repairs due to hail damage

Category fencing, gutter repair, roofing, replacement windows

02/11/2018

Asit R.

It was a great experience to work with Bold Roofing. Lisa from Bold roofing made the process smooth and easy and was very accommodative. They will come to your house, work with you to set a plan and work with your schedule. On the day of roof repair, the crew arrived early, did a very professional job and cleaned the debris after the work.. I highly recommend them for your roof repair.

Description of Work
Fix the Roof

ProCoat Painting & Drywall

If you're planning your next residential makeover, contact the pros at ProCoat Painting & Drywall. We have a very experienced and reliable team of professionals. We offer comprehensive residential painting services in the DFW Metroplex, including skim coating and wallpaper hanging and removal. We thoroughly prepare your space prior to each painting job to ensure that your furniture and floors are fully protected. Our professionals carefully prime each space prior to applying two coats of paint. In addition, we won't make a mess and leave you to clean up; we will restore your space exactly how you like it. No exceptions. We use high quality Environmentally-Friendly paint from Benjamin Moore or the paint of your choice. If you're searching for quality painters, call the professionals at ProCoat Painting & Drywall today to receive a free estimate.

Nortex Fence & Patio

Nortex Fence & Patio offers free estimates! We build custom, quality fences, decks, arbors, patio covers, driveway gates, retaining walls, stamped concrete, and more. We offer competitive prices while still using top quality material, and highly skilled, experienced, and knowledgable builders. Nortex strives to build relationships with our valued customers, and your feedback is so very appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to tell us how we are serving you! We serve all of North Dallas! Free estimates!

Family Christian Doors

Proud winner of the Super Service Award from 2012-2015 & 2011 Contractor of the year through Angie's List! We have grown so much since Family Christian Doors opened its doors in 2003 and are excited for our continued growth! We provide service, repair and installation on garage doors, operators, gates and gate operators. We offer 24/7 Emergency service on garage door repair. We do not charge a service call for any of your garage door needs.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Residential & commercial roofing installations and roofing repairs. All roof types such as asphalt composition shingles, standing seam metal roofing, tile roofing systems, TPO roofing, gutters, fence staining, new fence installations, fence repairs, interior painting, exterior painting, window replacement & window beads.

We are a licensed General Contractor since 1979 in Dallas, TX and provide the highest quality of work for all exterior and interior trades, except for removal and replacement of carpet.