BLAIR'S TEXAS WINDOW TINTING

Founded 1984 • With Angi since June 2006

13502 Floyd Cir 102

Dallas, TX 75243

We've been serving the DFW area since 1984. We are a small company with a useful website that makes us appear larger than we really are. Our website containing useful information for potential buyers can be found here:(enjoy:) http://textint.com . Our size enables us to focus more on what's at

04/11/2017

Mary Beth O.

12/05/2016

Rick H.

Great! Used him twice now.

Description of Work
Blair is a real expert at window tinting. Gets you in right away, uses the best materials and is very reasonable with the price.

01/20/2016

Johnny B.

Description of Work
My sunroof was leaking on my 08 Saturn Aura. It wasn't a typical leak and was hard to find but he is very knowledgeable and professional and he found the leak and fixed it way cheaper than what the dealership wanted and they were going to fix the wrong thing. I highly recommend him.

Category auto repair

10/22/2015

Heather B.

Everything was done professionally and quickly while I waited. I was very pleased with the final result, much better than some cheaper versions of tinting out there. It was a little tricky to find the location, but I loved the results.

Description of Work
Tinted my two front windows to match back windows.

Category replacement windows, window tinting

09/08/2014

Marc G.

I was able to get an appointment quickly and it was close to work. I stopped by after work one day and he tinted the windows while I waited. He was a pleasure to chat with while he was working on the car. He installed the tint quickly and it looks great. Thanks for a great job!

Description of Work
Tinted front windows

07/27/2014

Robert H.

Excellent attention to detail and quality application. My window tinting has held up exceptionally well for the past 3 years with no bubbling, delamination, or defects of any kind. I wouldn't hesitate to use Blair's again in the future. Very satisfied with the customer service and the product.

Description of Work
Tinted all windows in my 1994 Delta Oldsmobile 88.

06/24/2014

RENEE S.

He is awesome! He does the work himself. Great guy!

Description of Work
Tinted front windows on one car and all windows on another.

05/29/2014

Jon C.

They did a nice job, but left a bunch of the excess tint in the car.

Description of Work
Removed old, bubbling tint from windows and re-tinted

05/15/2014

Elaine S.

I contacted Blair's to replace the headliner in our '96 Jeep and they exceled our expectations. It was important to me to have the work completed in one day and it was. The new headliner truly looks better than the original from the factory. The new lining is so smooth and neatly finished that it shows contours that were previously undetectable. It appears to be so firmly affixed that it is hard to imagine any future sagging. The color matches perfectly even though eighteen years have passed. Another company had told me that because of age the trim would probably break when removed. The care given by Blair's allowed the work to be done with no scratches, dents, or cracks. It is truly a beautiful job. Furthermore, the quoted price was adhered to despite additional work being done. Also the interior appears to have received a professional detailing which resulted in the appearance of a practically new vehicle. The price was not the lowest quote I received but it was more than fair for the quality of workmanship.

Description of Work
Replaced sagging headliner in 1996 Jeep Cherokee. Apparently detailed the interior after completing replacement. The Jeep was immaculate.

Category auto repair

10/08/2012

Paul S.

Blair was very accommodating. He worked with our schedule, got the work done when he said he would (in one day) and did a very good job. He left out three plastic retainers because they would have cost a fortune for him to get. Instead he told me what to get from the dealer and then said, when you get them, drop by and I'll pop them in. When the dealer finally called with the parts, Blair popped them in the same day, late on a Friday afternoon when he was eager to close up and go home for the weekend. The headliner looks great and just like the original. He had previously tinted my 1997 Honda Civic (long before we joined Angie's List) and that was a great job too. Looks good to this day and has held up very well in the Texas heat.

Description of Work
Replaced the headliner on our 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan. It had been sagging down in the back and then came loose behind the sun visors and started dropping foam all over the dashboard.

Category window tinting, car accessories

06/15/2012

Troy M.

I found Blair's Texas Window Tinting here on Angie's list. I noticed the location was very close to my office, so I looked over their web site and gave Blair a call. After discussing what I wanted, I made an appointment for a few days later. I dropped off my car, and Blair gave me a ride back to my office. We agreed that he would come back to get me around 5:00, and he was right on time. The film was custom cut for my car, and looks absolutely flawless! I'm very happy with the result and would recommend Blair to family and friends.

Description of Work
Applied window tinting film to all four windows and rear windshield.

Category window tinting, car accessories

03/14/2012

C C.

Upholstery was coming unglued from the four interior panels of my BMW. I took it to Blair's because of the detailed presentation on his website claiming "OEM material" and satisfaction from discriminating clients. My wife took the car in. This service took 3 visits in all, each one taking 1-2 hours. It was slow, as this appears to be a one-man shop. Blair told her the color might be slightly different. He also said it would have to be completely removed and replaced, instead of just re-glued. Long story short, the material used was very different than factory. It was padded, and gave the panels a fluffy look. Due to the different fabric, the trim pieces no longer fit properly. I took the car back, and Blair's suggestion was to "rig" the panels back into place by not using the required screws and eliminating factory trim pieces. I wasn't satisfied with this, particularly since these panels hide air bags and without being screwed in, the panels could potentially fly off and hit the driver when the air bags were deployed. I asked for a refund since my car did not look right. He refused, but did offer to try again and re-upholster the panels for free. He wanted to use the same padded fabric and a variety of "creative" solutions to get the panels back on without using the factory trim or screws. Not what I was looking for or expected, so I gave up and ordered new panels from the factory. I appreciate his willingness to try again, however I felt I was given a false sense of quality by his website and refusal to issue a fair refund. Blair also claimed he warned my wife about the outcome, but she disagrees. I understand that some items cannot be repaired to factory standards, but I just wish he would have made sure we understood what it was going to look like before agreeing to his service. I lost money by going here and will not do business again with Blair's WIndow Tint.

Description of Work
Re-upholstered 4 panels in car.

Category window tinting

Sorry you're not satisfied. We can only do the best with what we have to work with. The car was an older car that was a bit un-kept. He sent his wife over with the vehicle to have the work done. We explained everything to her about the possible out come and my wife was a witness to that. The 2 panels in question cost 230.00 from the dealer and she wanted to avoid that. We recovered the 2 panels in question for 25.00 each to avoid the high cost of replacement explaining to his wife that if these didn't turn out right, then the only other option was to spend the 230.00 at the dealer and get the originals. She said to just recover them to see. Husband shows up with a chip on his shoulder and a practiced attitude demanding a refund denying that all was explained to his wife. I explained to him that we could not refund due to above mentioned but were willing to redo them with a different approach to try to satisfy. He agreed and we have them redone and waiting however it appears he's not coming back for them....

12/08/2010

Barbara G.

They did excellent work. They did all four windows and the back window, and I was very pleased. The gentleman, Blair, gave me a ride back to my house when I dropped my car off--he really went out of his way to get this taken care of.

Description of Work
They tinted the windows on my car.

10/18/2010

Kelly M.

Excellent work + Excellent price = Excellent review.

Description of Work
Metalized LLumar full car tint.

05/19/2008

sherri M.

They had started bubbling after 8 years of use. He worked on the car right away and had it done on time and the price was lower than I thought. Great service was very pleased.

Description of Work
Blair replaced all the tint on my car windows.

06/04/2006

Patrick K.

I was impressed with Blair. I called several places before I settled on Blair's. He was friendly, patient and knew what he was talking about. He did a flawless job. I recommend them strongly.

Description of Work
Tinted car windows on a 2006 Toyota Prius. He used Lumar window tint (the best).

Maverick Windows

Maverick Windows sets the standard by which other replacement windows are measured. By providing beauty, performance, durability, and increased energy efficiency, we are your superior DFW window provider. When remodeling your home, Maverick Windows delivers unmatched beauty, installation quality, and energy savings. All with a lifelong warranty and at a price performing cost. Our windows are custom-made to fit your current window openings precisely. They are easy to install and require no additional wall construction. With over 15 years’ experience and a robust North Texas industry presence. Contact us today for your free in-home demo. Stop throwing money out the window on electric bills, and start enjoying the beauty of your new windows today!

Brennan Enterprises Inc

Serving DFW. Angie's Super Service Award for last 8 years. BBB A+ Rating. The Brennan family has been servicing the needs of the Texas homeowner since 1979 and plans on continuing to do so for generations to come. When we say we want to be your home improvement partner for life, we mean it. See website for additional service areas.**Please note we currently are not interior doors or repairs**

Offers Coupon

Texas Energy Concepts

Being in the home improvement industry for over 16 years has shown me a lot about what a customer expects and how they want to be treated. The reason that my prices are lower than most and quality is much higher is because of you, the homeowner. The majority of my business is referrals, which means money back in your pocket. I am not the only good window and siding company out there but, pound for pound, I am the best. I believe that you should surround yourself with good people who believe in the work that they do. I believe in listening to the needs of the homeowner. And I believe that you shouldn't charge a penny until the job is 100% complete and the homeowner is delighted. That's what makes Texas Energy Concepts' customers (and even their friends) customers for life. Please take a look at the services we can offer you at an affordable price!

Auto Accessories
    Auto Service
    Property Management

We provide fine window tinting for cars, commercial, and residential applications using high quality materials and workmanship. We also fix bad or "cheap" tint jobs as well on a regualr basis. We also correctly repair fallen headliners in cars from low end picks to high end cars such as Jaguars Mercedes,etc to S.U.V.s i.e. Exterras,Jeep Cherokees,mini vans etc.with or without electric sunroofs. We do some electric sunroof repair on occasion as well. We also install paint protection film on cars.