Bin There Dump That-Dallas East

Founded 2013 • With Angi since September 2013

3136 E Illinois Ave

Dallas, TX 75216

Basically it’s a residential friendly dumpster rental service. Our bins are clean, attractive and comply with most home owner association (HOA) rules. The bins are compact and can fit into driveways, alleys and tight spaces. Bins are easy to load from the rear, with double door access. We are not the standard dumpster rental service. We focus on excellent customer service from your initial call, until the time we sweep off your driveway and haul off the dumpster. Please think of us on your next project: Garage Clean Out, Storage Clean Out, Home Renovations, Neighborhood Clean Ups, etc. We offer the following methods of payment, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express...

02/11/2022

Patrick F.

Was the best. They were always on time. Swaps out easy to do. Didn't leave anything behind. They made it possible for me to close on time. WILL be using again.

Description of Work
Needed multiple dumpsters

Category hauling services,dumpster service

03/08/2021

Robert N.

Definitely recommend. Great experience with our dumpster from Bin There, Dump That. They were on time, with excellent communication, clear instructions, and upfront pricing. We considered getting a 22' dumpster, but decided in would be too difficult to deliver in the narrow confines of our alley. The 11' was perfect. Our project was a massive garage and attic clear out. We filled the dumpster to the top. It was just the right size.

Description of Work
20 cubic yard Dumpster rental

Category hauling services,dumpster service

12/19/2020

Carmen B.

Thank you Mary & Laura for your assistance with acquiring the dumpster bin for our remodel project. Your dumpsters looked tidy on our property!

Description of Work
Dumpster rental

05/25/2019

S R.

It went great we have a tough driveway so Laura checked on Google maps to see if they could get it where I wanted it before she quoted me. They placed boards underneath the unit to protect the driveway. I also liked the fact that the doors that opened making it easy to load. Great people......

Description of Work
Dumpster to clean out out contents of house.

06/11/2015

Michelle J.

I did a quick search on Angie's List for a dumpster company. I called and messaged several companies. Bin There Dump That was the only company to answer the phone. Colter provided me with details on how it worked, the cost and when he could deliver. I scheduled the delivery and they were on time and placed the dumpster exactly where I had asked even though I wasn't home. I called Colter back to let him know I was almost done and even texted him a picture to make sure it wasn't too full. He answered the text promptly. I called the next day to schedule the pick up. They showed up on time and even swept up after they loaded it up. This was the smoothest process of my home renovation!

Description of Work
Dropped off and picked up a dumpster.

04/13/2015

Pierre R.

Needed to get a 20 yd dumpster for the weekend of March 27th. Called 8 dumpster companies around the DFW area and none where available. Every company explained it was due to most jobs being behind due to all the rain we received for the last 2 months. Plus March 27th weekend was the first dry weekend in a long time. Left my number and information with each agent to call back and set me up ASAP. Gave Colter a call and he did not have anything available at the time. He took my number down and said if something comes up he would give me a call to setup if I still needed it. This was on Thursday, 3/26. Colter called back the following day, 3/27 around 10am. Quoted me a great price - no hidden fees. Setup the delivery for that early evening around 5pm and like clockwork he was there. Now that's service! Friday rush hour in Dallas. Can't beat that! Oh yeah, still haven't received a call from any of those other companies. Colter you will always have my business. Thanks again man.

Description of Work
Provided 20 yd dumpster

02/01/2015

Kendra Marie W.

Great to work with. Fast service. Affordable prices. Personal call returned same day.

Description of Work
deliver two different size dumpsters and pickup, 2 different times

01/07/2015

Lori L.

Went great, when they arrived they thought 2 smaller dumpsters would work better for us (same total capacity as the larger one they'd brought), so they went and got the 2 smaller dumpsters for us at no extra charge. No hidden fees or surprises, would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Provided rental dumpsters for a retail remodeling/demo project.

Category remodeling,dumpster service

(removed member name), Great customer service is what we strive for with each and every one of our customers. We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with our service. We can't thank you enough for your kind review. Warmest Regards, Colter & Shanna Edgington

12/30/2014

Phoebe H.

Dropped off the dumpster by placing it on wood beams. When I called after the dumpster was ready to pick up they picked up immediately and swept the driveway.

Description of Work
Provided very clean and nice looking dumpster for kitchen renovation.

Category dumpster service

(member name removed), It was a pleasure working with you. For those who read this and don't know, we place the wood beams on the driveways in order to protect the concrete and prevent scratches/ damage. That is just ONE of the many details that we think sets us apart from our competitors. We are so pleased to know that you noticed. We appreciate you taking the time to post your review. It means so much to us. Warmest Regards, Colter & Shanna Edgington

12/29/2014

Rudy R.

They did fine work for me. I have used them several times, since I do home remodeling. Their pricing is competitive.

Description of Work
They dropped off a dumpster and picked it up a couple days later after it had filled up.

Category dumpster service

It's a pleasure doing business with you, as well, (member name removed). Thank you for your kind words. We are so glad that the project went well. We look forward to working with you in the future. Warmest Regards, Colter & Shanna Edgington

Fepa Remodeling

A 1 Contractors Plus LLC

We here at A 1 Contractors Plus LLC. Go above and beyond to make your residential dreams come true. Specializing in most aspects of residential construction and remodeling. From room additions to flooring. Kitchen and bathroom remodels and more. Got Honey do's we got you covered. NO JOB TOO BIG OR SMALL! WE DO IT ALL!

Nalut Remodeling & Restoring LLC

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Remodeling services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Offers by Nalut Remodeling & Restoring LLC on Angi

General Remodeling
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

We provide bin rentals for removal of household waste and construction debris. We offer 4 different bin sizes; 4 yard, 10 yard, 14 yard and 20 yard.

We do not provide labor to load the bins with the waste or debris.