We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Ayala's Landscaping & Tree Service

With Angi since March 2015

4809 Parry Ave

Dallas, TX 75223

We are one of the only companies that proudly excels in customer service as I will personally come down to meet you for an estimate or any other concerns you might have. We are a full service lawn care company and would love to care after your lawn for you. We have been providing lawn services since 2005, our employees are uniformed and courteous and you will get the same crew to take care of your lawn needs every time. Please call for a free estimate today!...

03/12/2021

Tony C.

This crew did an excellent job. They were very professional. They cleared the area and removed all of the brush. I would use them again anytime!

Description of Work
We had Ayala clear an 800' section of fence line that was overgrown

01/07/2021

Jim D.

They came to give an estimate and actually did the work that evening. Very hard working and professional.

Description of Work
Several trees cut back around my property.

09/30/2020

Darrell G.

3 hours and a cloud of dust (for 5' circumference trunk). Like nothing ever happened but the tree disappeared!

Description of Work
Remove large tree, restore grass

09/16/2020

Harold P.

We have just had the pleasure of using Jose Ayala Landscaping for the Trim, Treat, Feed and Remove [broken limb leaning on roof], on 8-12 trees on our property. Ayala came with a crew of 4, who professionally and courteously did the work over 2 full days. They were at all times, careful of Covid virus, cleaned up after work, protected swimming pool from debris. Their work was outstanding, price was fair, we would have no reservation in recommending or usinsg Ayala landscaping in the future. Thank you Jose Ayala!

Description of Work
Treat, Trim, Feed, Remove debris of 8-10 Trees 1/2 Acre Prpperty North Dallas

Category landscaping

05/02/2020

Abdullah G.

It did not happen because they don't use/check Angie's List.

Description of Work
I asked tree service

Category tree service

Hello there! We do apologize for the gap we had in services here on Angie's List. We did go through a tough time this past year (only to make it worse with what is going on around the world right now). Since then, we have ramped up operations, hired new employees and trained them accordingly. We are happy to announce we are 100% back on Angie's List for the foreseeable future. We thank you for your interest in our services and apologize for having missed the opportunity to assist you. We hope to hear from you again! Stay safe out there.

04/04/2020

Tien N.

The contractor seems to not honor the deal as advertise and never return calls.

Description of Work
Tree trimming

Category landscaping

09/24/2019

Robert C.

Very good. Just one thing. Make sure the price you get quoted and compared is to include hauling off the trimmings. Maybe itemize how much more t haul off.

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned and front yard tree trimmed and lifted.

09/06/2019

Y M.

Contacted company, left message. No response. Called again made appointment for next day and none came or contacted me for reschedule.

Description of Work
Tree removed

04/25/2019

Yolanda B.

Vendor never responded to Angielist Special to schedule service. Contacted vendor

Description of Work
Thin out very large trees over pool and home

03/29/2019

Aubrey Z.

I could not be happier with the service that Jose and his crew performed! They were easy to schedule and helpfully squeezed me in right in time to take advantage of city bulk trash pickup. Jose and his crew arrived punctually, worked quickly, and left a clean space. I would not hesitate to work with Ayala's Landscaping again!

Description of Work
Removal of a large red cedar tree and stump

03/05/2019

MARK S.

Fair price. Punctual.. Great work, and cleanup. Mr. Ayala (owner) supervised all work. I couldn’t have asked for more!

Description of Work
Tree trimming/pruning on 6 large trees.

03/05/2019

Jane S.

Jose and his crew were here this morning and trimmed my trees. They did a fabulous job! They are professional, dependable, friendly and do a good clean-up. I would highly recommend them!!!! Priced right. I live in Lavon.

Description of Work
Trees trimmed

10/05/2018

Josh K.

Excellent quality and professionalism. Work done in a very timely manner. Very pleasurable experience.

Description of Work
Tree service

07/24/2018

Penny S.

Mr Ayala and his crew did an excellent job! I had a tree fall that was hanging over a shared fence. They rescheduled from the original date to the following day, which I was fine with. They showed up even earlier than expected, was very cautious that the portion of the tree that fell onto my neighbors property did not do any damage to their property or to the fencing. They not only cut up the large tree, they even stacked the tree limbs and the cut up tree trunk at the curb. And cleaned up all they could from the backyard. They did an awesome job! I would definitely hire them again!!

Description of Work
Tree removal

07/01/2018

Earnie J.

First off all, I think there was a communication issue regarding scheduling. I claimed one of the deals on Angie List and we were playing phone tag to schedule. I ended up calling to schedule and he said he had been trying to contact me. I have a phone screening system on my phone to avoid robocalls and apparently, some folks don’t understand how to use it. Anyway, after I finally contacted the owner, we scheduled a date and time. He told me to text him my address or send a message through Angie’s List. I forgot. On the day and time his company was scheduled to come, I called because no one had shown up yet at the appointed time. He said he was finishing up another job but had never put me on the schedule because I never texted him back or sent a message. I admit I forgot, but he apparently already had my address through Angie’s List when I “claimed” the deal because he didn’t ask for it when I called to find out where his crew was. At any rate, he and his crew showed up a couple of hours later than scheduled. I hired them to trim and shape some red tip photonias. As I mentioned, I “claimed” a deal for $179 for 4 hours of labor. I recall that the owner and 2 crew members showed up, so it was like 1 hour and 20 minutes. I also had some shrubs in the back that needed to be trimmed. When I became concerned about the time it was taking to trim the photinias, I asked Sam, the owner about how much additional time did he think it was going to take because I knew additional hours would cost more money. He initially just said, “we’ll see.” I asked again and he gave me a joke answer. I went ahead and let them trim the shrubs in the back, but at this point I still did not get a straight answer as to what the additional cost would be. When they were done, I asked Sam what I owed and he said something like, “what do you think?” I am a straight shooter and I said again, “ just tell me what I owe you.” He finally said $325. As I said the deal I claimed was for $179. I did not have a problem with the quality of work done. However, I wish Sam, the owner, had been more upfront with me regarding the additional cost at the beginning of the job when he first noticed it was going to take additional time to complete the job beyond the time for the deal I claimed. He could have said, “it looks like this job is going to take us an additional 2 hours. That will be $$$ per hour. Do you wish to proceed or pay this additional amount?”

Description of Work
Had shrubs trimmed

06/13/2018

Tom P.

bought the angies list 4hrs can't recall exactly think it was $179. They Damaged the irrigation system during the landscaping. Had to run to lowes to get repair kit. Found out a week later that the slow drip irrigation system was damaged in THREE additional areas with water spouting up flooding up the entire flower bed. They came by on a sunday to repair but that was another waste of several hours of a sunday. The trees were also planted too deep. The soil dug up from the tree should have been hauled away but was just piled up on the flower bed to the side. Pricing was not upfront and had to clarify the hours actually worked to bring down the final price.

Description of Work
tree planting and shrub removal. application of mulch

05/23/2018

Kenya B.

The work was great. He got the job done.

Description of Work
They did some tree trimming through a deal I purchased from Angie's List. $450 for 8 Labor Hours of Tree Service,

04/04/2018

Lisa H.

This is the second time we hired Ayala Tree Service and it won't be the last. Jose is very friendly and knowledgeable and he and his crew do a great job. We knew we wanted the crape myrtle trees to be cutback right away because the trees were close to budding and our bulk trash pick up was the following week. Jose and his crew came on a Saturday to accommodate our schedule. In addition to cutting back the crape myrtle, they cut a large broken limb in a very tall oak (plus a few smaller dead limbs) and shaped an ornamental tree for us. Jose also gave us some very valuable tips regarding our lawn. We plan to have Ayala Tree Service return in a few months to trim our oaks. Very happy with their work!

Description of Work
Cut back 8 crape myrtle

03/08/2018

John L.

Contacted Ayala's Landscaping & Tree Service for pruning of 3 mature full grown trees and 3 decorative trees. Trees had not been pruned in 3 years and some limbs on 2 trees were hanging over the house's roof. Originally scheduled date was missed due to scheduling conflict at another site and was rescheduled from weekend to week day morning. Communications were better on second appointment and calls received prior to their arrival. They completed the work within the allotted 4 hour time including clean up and assisted in reviewing the work and making sure we were happy with the results. Disposal of limbs was a nice bonus as city pickup isn't consistent on size of limb removal. We are very satisfied with the service and speed of work performed.

Description of Work
Tree Pruning and limb removal

01/29/2018

Charles J.

I submitted the inquiry on Sunday and they responded that evening. They were at the house and finished with the work by 5pm Monday. This is a rental property, so I was not able to be there in person, but they provided pictures of the work and did an excellent job. I am grateful that I did not have any hassle with this experience. Very well done!

Description of Work
Trim back two medium sized trees

01/15/2018

Curtis T.

Excellent, two gentlemen came out and got all of the requested work done well and quickly. Much appreciated!

Description of Work
Trees trimmed away from home/shed, shrubbery cut away.

12/04/2017

John T E.

Ayala's Landscaping & Tree Service guys arrived at the time they said they would, trimmed tree to my satisfaction. They also cleaned out the rain gutters on the roof, and cleaned up after themselves. All trimmings were left on the parking for the City of Mesquite to pick up. Good job, guys!

Description of Work
Needed tree in front yard trimmed back off of street, other side trimmed off of house.

11/27/2017

Brett L.

These guys were great. In and out in a flash. Great service!

Description of Work
Tree trim and shrub shaping

10/30/2017

LORI C.

Perfect. Totally nice people and pros.

Description of Work
Tree trimming

10/21/2017

Binu T.

It went well! Ayala gave a reasonable quote to trim two trees. He did a great job at trimming them. I am happy with the service and will recommend his service to everyone.

Description of Work
Tree trimming