AV Lawn Care Services

Founded 2014 • With Angi since August 2017

PO Box 140602

Dallas, TX 75214

We provide exceptional lawn care services. We provide excellent service at affordable pricing. Experienced and licensed technician in irrigation services. Over 20 years in the business.Established in 2014, AV Lawn Care is a full service lawn and landscape business located in the North Dallas area. Whether it be regular lawn mowing, landscape design, installation, restoration, or you would just like a free consultation regarding your property's health, give us a call. We are happy to help. Over the last few years AV Lawn Care has proven you can have a professional service with a personal touch. We custom tailor our services to fit your needs. Have a concern? Just give us a call or send an e-mail and we will respond promptly. Many times the owner has been with the crew making sure your lawn is being properly maintained and will have concrete answers for you. Unlike many other businesses, we understand that a professionally designed and maintained landscape adds value to your property and can help you and your family get more enjoyment out of your investment. Call on a business with years of horticultural experience with lawns of every shape and size. We have our own website were you can check our special projects ans special www.avlawncareservices.com. We also email your invoice directly to you and you can make payments directly from our billing platform giving the protection you need for your personal private information.Your lawn is our business let us help you and earn your trust and business....
Landscaping Project project
Landscaping Project

lawn & landscaping

02/09/2021

Jessica M.

Beautifully! It totally transformed our backyard. We needed it!!

Description of Work
sod replacement

Category landscaping, lawn service

02/05/2021

Cindy B.

Great! The flower bed looks great!

Description of Work
seasonal Color and lawn clean up and trimming

01/22/2021

Gabriel M.

Christian and his team did great work on my front yard. I had a rough season with my grass and ended up killing most of it so I gutted the yard and needed some help getting it back to green. Christian and his crew laid quite a bit of sod in a couple hours and gave me great aftercare instructions to make sure the sod grows deep. He came back a week later to roll it all out and to make sure it was looking good. The sod has been in almost 4 weeks now and it looks great and is ready for a good mow and getting it ready for the winter. I would highly recommend Christian and his crew for anyone looking for sod installation.

Description of Work
Sod Installation

09/12/2019

Adam N.

Great lawn experts. They always go above and beyond with service.

Description of Work
Landscaping

08/23/2019

Katrina T.

I called Christian on a Friday after seeing the glowing reviews online. He was quick to call me back and we got service set for the following Thursday when they'd be in my area. We agreed that we would do recurring weekly service and he was going to get me a quote for a more advanced plan. The day before the appointment I confirmed when he'd be here as I have big dogs I needed to put away and I wanted to be sure to leave him money if I wasn't home. He said he'd be here in the afternoon. The day of the appointment, around 2pm, I text him to tell him I had to head to an appointment but I had left the gate unlocked for his team and asked that they not park in front of my trash so it could be collected, he said ok. I got done with my appointment around 5:30pm and text him to see if they had been by yet because I hadn't told him where I left the money. No reply. Got home and saw that no one had been by. When it started getting darker around 7pm I text him again to see if they were still coming or just to get an update. No reply. Next morning, tried calling him twice, let a voicemail to see what was going on. Got a call back and as soon as I answered he hung up on me. Thinking it may just have been a mistake, I called back twice, got sent to voicemail. Gave it a while, tried again, voicemail. Text him to see what was going, no reply. I understand being busy and was trying to give him benefit of a doubt and every opportunity to make it right or at least communicate with me but this is just ridiculous. Not only did he not show up, he did not communicate it with me and seemingly confirmed at 2pm on the afternoon he was supposed to be here. I wasted a ton of time cleaning up anything in my yard that could've possibly been in there way to make their job as easy as possible, my dogs were pinned up all afternoon for no reason, and I still need my yard mowed. So, so frustrated! And I had left them a generous tip too.. All a waste.

Description of Work
Lawn mowed

Category lawn service

Thank you [Member Name Removed] but unfortunately we don’t cover your area like I was telling you by phone call Really appreciate your time and business we might can help you in the future when we open another route closer to you but not at this time .

06/07/2018

Wanda L.

Christian did everything he said he would, excellent job, done on time.

Description of Work
mow, edge, blow

04/19/2018

KAREN A.

So far, so good, so we’ll see. He did a good job.

Description of Work
Installed Sod

04/09/2018

Eugene B.

Brought dead sod, when questioned dropped everything on the ground and left a giant mess all over the yard. Never heard from again. Very unprofessional, aggressive, and rude.

Description of Work
Sod work throughout the yard

Category lawn service

[Member Name Removed] thank you for your trust We helped you with natural and really fresh sod installation we always are here to keep helping you in the future if need us but please pay us for our hard work and do not offer us beer or any alcohol very frustrated to heard that your not happy with our excellent service I still have pictures to refresh your mind about your death sod . In April nobody has death sod is spring and always it’s green .

01/20/2018

Leah M.

AV Lawn Care Services does a wonderful job of addressing all of our lawn care needs. Cristian is very knowledgable and professional and does a thorough job of caring for the wellbeing of our lawn, foliage, and sprinkler systems. The work is always completed as agreed and is competitively priced. Cristian is responsible and communicative. We are very happy with the service and will continue patronage. I highly recommend AV Lawn Care Services.

Description of Work
General Lawn Care and Maintenance

Category lawn service, irrigation systems

01/18/2018

Jeanne L.

Excellent. AV Lawncare does what they say they will do, very well, and in a timely manner at a very reasonable cost. I am a distant owner of a home, with my daughter with disability residing there. Having an organization I can trust to do a good job, be professional and courteous is essential. They always provide photos to me of the work done via email, and notice when non-routine care needs to be done (i.e. tree trimming -- which is excellent to get done prior to any possible ice storms and such bringing down limbs on top of the roof or fence). I would recommend them to any one in need of services -- and wish all businesses were as trustworthy and professional as this one.

Description of Work
Regular lawn care and yard work.

Category lawn service, tree service

10/12/2017

Patti P.

Cristian did an amazing job! He is very professional and really went the extra mile to ensure we were happy with the way everything looked. He even took away the shrub debris when we learned that the city would not be able to pick it up for a week. I very highly recommend him and would definitely hire him again without hesitation. His work is wonderful and his prices were more than fair.

Description of Work
We needed to have the front and back lawn mowed as well as trimming of shrubs all round the house.

10/01/2017

Maureen K.

Everything is always done to perfection. They are very friendly and professional and do a great job. My lawn looks great.

Description of Work
Bi-weekly lawn service.

09/03/2017

Adriana C.

Cristian works in our neighborhood. I requested for his services without an appointment early one morning and I am glad to say that the job was done before noon. I was really happy with the care he provided to my shrubs. I highly recommend AV. Payment was so user friendly online.

Description of Work
Needed front bushes trimed, they were over grown.

Category landscaping, lawn service

Thank you so much for your business and trust. AV Lawn Care Services.

08/29/2017

edgar C.

A V lawn care is the best lawn service i have hired clean low price top notch lawn care. They seem to have much experience and knowledge of yard work. i will definitely continue using. ASK for Cristian he's fantastic!

Description of Work
I needed a dependable service that could come by once a month to take care of my lawn. my lawn is pretty big. i also have bushes that needed trimming.

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment, mulch, tree service

Thank you so much for you business and trust Mr. [Member Name Removed]. AV Lawn Care Services.

Earth Kind Services

Organic Lawn Top Dressing & Organic Lawn Fertilization. I started this company to offer an organic, safe lawn application that really gets results. Using our specialized spreaders we spread wonderful rich compost to build your soil in your lawn and landscape. Compost improves the structure and texture of the soil enabling it to better retain nutrients, moisture, and air for the stronger, healthier plants. This organic matter feeds the soil microbes that are vital for good diverse soil environment. Compost helps to control diseases and insects that might otherwise overrun a more sterile soil lacking natural checks against their spread. Compost can save lots of money too - reducing costs of replacing sod and plants, use less water, reduce cost of herbicides, pesticides, fertilizers. Results may vary due to turf and soil conditions. Most people see their turf thicken & bare spots fill in. It usually take a few weeks to begin to see results. Gradually compaction lessens and the soil may even feel softer. Watering needs should go down 30%. When we seed at the same time as top dressing we usually have a good stand of grass in 3 weeks. See our videos on Youtube as well. Website: https://www.earthkindservices.com

Bach's Irrigation Repair & Services

Tecton Stoneworks

Tecton Stoneworks is a division of Utter Construction Company which has been in business since 1995. UCC-Tecton offers diverse expertise, installing all types of masonry materials including: brick, pavers, concrete block, stone, glass block, cultured stone, cast stone and thin stone veneer. Over the past ten years, our clients have requested the use of stone more often than any other masonry material. Because of the growing demand, this new division of UCC is being formed, to more accurately meet the needs of our clientele. Aaron Utter, owner of UCC, is a third-generation stone and brick mason. He learned masonry under the guidance of his father, Loyall Utter, who learned from Aaron's grandfather, J. L. Vandergriff. Honesty and integrity are the foundation of UCC and Tecton Stoneworks. Our utmost desire is to earn your trust and develop a business relationship that will last for years to come. We have an ever-growing list of satisfied clients and references, available upon request. Unlike other stone masonry companies, Tecton Stoneworks warranties all new construction for two years, and carries commercial liability insurance. We also accept all major credit cards for your convenience.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

SOME OF THE SERVICES WE PROVIDE INCLUDE Complete landscape design and installation, Regular landscape maintenance, Plant trees, flowers,shrubs Stone and gravel patios and walkways, Soil restoration, Planting seasonal color, Spreading mulch,Shrub and turf-grass fertilization, Pre and post-emergent applications, Weed removal, Irrigation maintenance, Drainage and Clean-Ups.