Aquamax Sprinkler Systems

Founded 1998 • With Angi since April 2004

Awards & Badges

5646 Milton St # 238

Dallas, TX 75206

Since 1998 Aquamax Sprinkler Systems has been installing and repairing irrigation and drainage systems. Our Texas License Irrigator number is LI0008514, and our Texas License Backflow number is BF0004762. We carry $2,000,000.00 per occurrence of General Liability Insurance, and provide a 3 YEAR Parts and Labor WARRANTY on all sprinklers we install, including parts defects and workmanship. We also have locations at 6411 Parker Rd. Unit B, Allen, Tx 75002, 1037 Kingsbridge Ln., Rockwall, Tx 75032, and 5409 Mallory Dr., Haltom City, Tx 76117....

4.4

irrigation system (790)lawn care (87)lawn & landscaping (36)drain pipe installation (24)hardscaping (3)lawn treatment (3)landscape lighting (1)plumbers (1)

03/19/2021

Tony was on time, professional, identified and fixed the issues the previous company totally messed up. He came up with an alternate idea that saved us money, time and a big mess. I appreciated him taking the time to thoroughly explain what he was doing and why. He worked his magic and I now have a trusted and CAPABLE sprinkler company in my contacts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler repair/ maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2021

03/08/2021

Repaired quickly and less than the original estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler Repair from a sidewalk redo.

COST $248.4

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2021

10/08/2020

Tony was great! Very efficient and knowledgeable. Answered all my questions. Showed me how to use my Rainbird controller in a way that was easy for me to understand. So pleased with all he did. Would highly recommend Tony to anyone needing a new system or maintenance on an existing one. Excellent service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reworked sprinkler system in backyard. Added drip systems in front and backyard flower gardens.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2020

[Member Name Removed] we appreciate your business. Tony is one of our best Techs. We look forward to servicing you for many years to come.

10/05/2020

Dalton showed up on time and quickly got to work identifying the condition of the system. There were 6 nozzles and 5 heads broken.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Found more than I expected

CATEGORY irrigation systems,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2020

Thank you for that great review [Member Name Removed].

09/29/2020

It went fine. They man was very professional, courteous, wear a mask, very polite, helpful and he gave me education on my sprinkler system. I was very pleased with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired our sprinkler.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2020

Thank you for that great review, [Member Name Removed].

09/11/2020

Excellent! Tony, the technican, explained why I was having a problem with certain sprinkler heads in my yard and made suggestions to remedy. He was very professional and explained why each of the heads needed to be replaced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check overall system and replace broken or malfunctioning heads.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2020

09/04/2020

Highly recommend! Tony was polite, knowledgeable, found & fixed our problem in a timely manner. Another company had 2+ service calls and did nothing. We will definitely call Aquamax the next time we need service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2020

Thank you for that great review of Tony. We appreciate your business.

07/17/2020

Brandon did a great job assessing our system. Moved a couple of sprinkler heads, replaced one, and fixed 3 others. He was prompt, nice and gave a fair estimate. Overall very pleased. Would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assess sprinkler system

CATEGORY irrigation systems,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2020

We appreciate your business [Member Name Removed]. I am glad to hear Brandon did a great job for you.

07/14/2020

Claimed Online Deal for Complete Sprinkler System Tune-Up. Contacted Company to scheduled Appointment. They answered promptly and was cordial. I was politely informed they could not do work for the following reason. Work was unable to be completed due to Company decreasing their Service Area due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic. Angies List was contacted in order to aid in the updating the Contr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Sprinkler System Tune-Up

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business.

07/03/2020

Chilo and Brandon arrived right on schedule. They did a phenomenal job in assessing all of my needs and addressing each and every one, explaining, in detail, what they were fixing or updating. I am extremely happy with the work they performed and will definitely have them out on a regular basis to keep my system in peak condition.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
System check on sprinkler system and head replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2020

Lawn Irrigation, Sprinkler System Installations, Lawn Installation, Sprinkler System Repairs, Drainage System Installations.

Fire Sprinkler System installation or repair.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check