Andrea Krolick Custom Interior Inc

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2006

7522 Campbell Road Ste. 113-274

Dallas, TX 75248

2 employees. Uses subs for fabrication & installation. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply....

10/12/2020

Cynthia L.

The home network make home improvements easy, but that said, I didn't know where to begin or who to turn to when we had recent design projects in our home. Andrea came to the rescue and gave us wonderful advice, connected us with first rate contractors, and offered solutions fitting of our style and budget. She really acted as the GC and designer, and we could not be happier.

Description of Work
Reorient living room with the design and installation a built in media center and modernizing fireplace, and backsplash for kitchen.

Category ceramic tile,interior designers,woodworking

11/19/2019

Linda P.

Andrea is a fantastic find. We moved from Plano to a country house in Parker. She helped stage our old house as well as perform a complete remodel on the new house. She has excellent contacts to get all the work done. Glen acted as the GC for our remodel, he stayed more than one night past midnight to make sure none of the deadlines slipped. Andrea's prices per visit were so reasonable that I thought we were underpaying her. My wife and her together picked out every detail to perfection, she has taste and style that we do not have. She assisted in every step of the project, always available business hours or weekends. I could not be happier with the results.

Description of Work
interior remodel, remove walls, new drywall, carpets, lights, and cabinets

Category contractors,carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor,interior designers,interior painters

09/04/2018

Vimal B.

Andrea was very professional. She came to our house and provided us great options for our area.

Description of Work
We needed to redesign our family room area

Category interior designers,upholstery,window treatments

03/05/2018

Denise J.

Professional was late and due to me having a meeting was unable to provide service. Ultimately, the service was not provided.

Description of Work
professional assistance in interior design

Category interior designers

I always state very clearly that I need an hour window for ETA as I do not want to rush any previous clients and also because of traffic. However, I always text when I am on my way so clients do not have to wait around. In this instance, I would have arrived near the end of the hour window and was surprised she scheduled a meeting so close to our appointment. I would have been happy to reschedule at her convenience ( even an evening or Saturday) but she did not choose to do so.

01/19/2018

pat J.

Very professional. Great knowledge regarding interior design and decorating.

Description of Work
Suggestions for painting and flooring.

01/03/2018

Sherri W.

Great, Andrea is very personable and knowledgeable. I will call on her again if needed.

Description of Work
Help with paint colors and decorating.

11/13/2017

Joseph M.

Very well...we were given an in-depth assessment and recommendation for projects we had planned in the future, as well as, appreciated design ideas for projects we had not even considered. We look forward to working more with Andrea as we decide on which projects to initiate in the future.

Description of Work
Design Consultation

11/02/2017

Sonni G.

Andrea called me promptly and we arranged a time for her to come over. She asked what I wanted help with. I told her picking colors for painting the house, choosing carpets in the bedrooms and hallway, and any other suggestions she had to make my home feel comfortable. She arrived promptly, and we did a walk through the house, discussing removing wallpaper, colors I like/dislike, things that she thought looked great, other things that needed a new home, and minor suggestions re: plants or pictures in certain places; and things that could be done at a later time. She was very honest, kind, helpful, and had sensible great ideas that were affordable. (Eg having the painters paint the gold molding around the ceiling fixtures white) By the time she left that day (approx 2 hrs) the paint colors were chosen, I wasn't going to have to run around to choose carpet for the bedrooms, we discussed the color I wanted and she said she'd bring several samples of thecarpet color I like, and I could choose the one I wanted (based on quality,color, comfort and price). Andrea arranged for a wonderful crew to Lay the carpets down. My house does feel warm and comfortable. I feel great about it. I strongly Recommend Andrea. You'll enjoy working with her and be happy about the results.

Description of Work
Most of my house needed to be updated; and I had limited funds and physical ability along with no creativity to do it. My goal was for my home to feel warm and comfortable when anyone came thru the door. I don't like shopping, and I have a lot of trouble selecting colors, patterns; deciding what to keep etc. I needed a patient, knowledgeable, professional, flexible, decorator.

Category flooring contractor,interior designers

10/30/2017

Angie S.

Pretty good. She came in and asked me what I was trying to achieve. i told her and she told me what would work and wouldn't work. She told me things that were out of date and things she could help me with further. She gave me a lot of good advice and how to save money. She did tell me she would start helping me look for a rug and fabrics and get some photos of it to me so I could decide. There would be no charge for that. If I decided to have her come back out and help with other things or use her to get my fabric reupholstered then she would charge me another flat fee. So for her price you get a lot. But she never followed up, but that could be bc she was waiting on me. I will say for someone who is wanting someone to come out and just be aggressive and start telling you what you need she isn't that. She is more relaxed and very down to earth. Not what you picture for a decorator. But well worth the money for the info.

Description of Work
2 hour consultation on decorating.

10/23/2017

Anthony V.

The appointment went okay. I think we were on different pages about the design direction I wanted to go. I felt like I was subtly being sold on an theme for the house that while nice, wasn't to my taste. Attempts to steer the conversation along the lines of what I was looking for didn't really change the types of suggestions I was getting. Nonetheless, she had several good ideas on putting together a priority list of changes that would give the most bang for our buck. She was able to bring to our attention a few possibilities that we hadn't considered, which I do appreciate. Her insights and opinions were good overall. If I were looking to achieve a clean modern look, I think I probably would hire her again. Ultimately for me though, there was too much disconnect between the traditional Craftsman feel I wanted, and the advice I was getting.

Description of Work
Interior design consultation

Category interior designers

This consultation was in an empty house that the client had not moved into yet. I had to rely on his description of the look he wanted and I am sorry I misunderstood. I specialize in making sure that a client's style and personality are driving the design scheme. Therefore, I would never "sell" a client on a theme that wasn't their taste. If he had communicated to me that I was not clear on his design direction I would have immediately changed my suggestions to reflect his taste preference.

Smart Remodeling

Smart Remodeling we offer premium painting exterior and interior, and we also offer drywall services! please call now for you free estimate 4698103725

Offers by Smart Remodeling on Angi
    Structured Foundation Repairs, Inc.

Initial evaluations are always FREE! Uses third party professionals for engineering reports and plumbing tests. Cost determined by the job. Fully insured. All workers are employees. Third party financing available.

Offers by Structured Foundation Repairs, Inc. on Angi
    Alvarez Painting

Will respond quickly to text inquiries at 214-662-8063. 3 Employees. Uses subs for electrical, carpentry, plumbing, floor & tile. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges

Interior Design, Master Plan, Consultations, Window Coverings, Furniture, Re-Upholstery, Accessories, Floor Coverings & Wholesale Access.