Altogether Clean

Founded 1994 • With Angi since January 2007

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

5938 McComas

Dallas, TX 75206

15 employees. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. May contact through email. Primarily serving Lakewood, Lake Highlands, Park Cities, & Preston Hollow....

house cleaning (62)

08/01/2018

Very well. Thanks for the solid and punctual job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning after Move Out

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2018

10/24/2016

Great! They emailed ahead to see if it would be ok if they came early. Two women cleaned for about 3 hours, and their work was checked by the owner before leaving. The house was so clean!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General house cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2016

07/10/2015

They did a great job. The service was terrific. The owner was very flexible with the pricing. I didn't really know what I wanted so she gave me an hourly rate and then gave me three girls. I didn't know how long it was going to take so she couldn't give me a fixed price. She sent over three women who ended up working at house for 7 or 8 hours. They did not stop. They worked and worked and worked a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a deep cleaning of my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2014

03/23/2015

it feels like a whole new house! They had deep cleaned everything while we were on spring break and we were able to walk in, exhausted from a 15 hour drive, to a fresh clean house. we loved it. it even smelled new! my big pet peeve is when people just clean around things instead of moving them, cleaning, then putting them back. they even made sure there were hand towels, soap, extra TP and bath to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaned our house and garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2015

08/14/2014

It was great! First, Cata was able to get us in on VERY short notice. This was our first time using this provider therefore, we were nervous but thankful that they were able to squeeze us in. We quickly found that our nerves were unwarranted. Karen and Desi showed up on time and went straight to work. They cleaned the blinds, the window sills, the base boards, everything on the walls, obviously th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned our 4/2 home. 1,800 square feet. 2 dogs!

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2014

07/25/2014

They are fantastic. They're responsive to special requests on a last minute notice. They send me a reminder each week. The value is well worth what I pay for them. I never have any complaints about the young lady who comes. I don't have to tidy up after them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have them come every other week. We're not on a contract but we've been using them since Feb. 2014.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2014

03/27/2014

They are awesome. They are responsive and thorough. They take special requests which is fantastic. I have nothing negative to say about them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Altogether Clean for housecleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2014

08/07/2013

They are always very helpful and do a great job. Have had a great experience with the owner, Sue Ann.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned a rental home and pool house for move in/move out situation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2013

07/29/2013

Excellent, reliable, very accommodating to our schedule, friendly housekeepers, and Catalina, the scheduler, couldn't have been more responsive or flexible with our changeable schedules. I hated to give them up when we sold our town home, but highly recommended them to our buyers. At our suggestion, our neighbor has also been using them and very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
monthly cleaning of 3-bedroom/3 bath town home for about 1 year. 2 people spent 1 1/2 hours each time.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2013

06/03/2013

I thought they did a really good job. Minor items like one baseboard were once missed, but detail items like windowsills, tops of appliances, tops of pictures were dusted. I like 'em. I think they are good value. Also I travel a lot. They were very flexible when I had schedule changes around the holiday. Good people that I feel comfortable having in my home. Priced right and good service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned a 3 story townhouse, traditional cleaning stuff.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2013

Residential. Weekly, bi-weekly & one time cleanings. Clean & sanitize bathrooms & kitchen. Dust furniture. Room furnishings. Perimeter areas. Vacuum all carpet & hardwood floors.

Commercial work. Windows.