Alto Vista Roofing Inc

Founded 2012 • With Angi since March 2019

PO Box 190167

Dallas, TX 75204

Over 1,000,000 squares of roof experience in the government work. Our standards are second to none. Specializing in ALL roof types on Residential, Commercial, and industrial buildings. No repair is too small and no re-roof too big. Give us a call. “ We keep you dry”...

Projects

03/30/2021

Jose C.

Great prices and quality work. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
roof replacement

11/30/2020

Dan D.

They came by and did an inspection to give me an estimate but I never received the estimate. they never called me back, emailed or anything. This happened with both companies that Angies List sent out. Two different companies came out, climbed around on my roof and left and I never heard back. I guess it wasn't enough money to be worth their time.

Description of Work
various roof maintenance items

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I’m really sorry for your experience. Looking through my requests for bids or leads folder you are not listed. There must have been some type of mistake. Either way if you haven’t received an estimate I would be happy to help. Have a great weekend.

05/03/2019

Martha C.

Very well, he was very thorough and called me exactly what I needed. He was very professional and reliable and he finish on the time frame.. All the materials was perfect. I would refer him to anybody.

Description of Work
He installed a roof on my house.

Category animal removal

05/01/2019

Danielle J.

I love working with them they were great professional and they were upfront with the cost and expectation.

Description of Work
They repair the tile in the roof

George G.

It went well. I am satisfied with the service. They were on time and offered me good price. I would definitely refer them to my family and friends.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Manuel D.

They did an excellent job with high standards. They're cost effective and stay within the budget. Service was very good, work was completed in excellent passion.

Description of Work
Fixed the roof

Ernesto S.

Those guys were quick, honest and clean.

Description of Work
They did a roof installation.

Jayme H.

I am satisfied with the service. They were fantastic, attentive, communicative, and did a good job. The price was also good.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

1st Choice Softwash Solutions

We are a Veteran Owned & Operated Small Business. At 1st Choice Softwash Solutions, we specialize in Roof Cleaning and Low Pressure Exterior Cleaning known as Soft Washing for residential, commercial & small businesses.

Martinez Masonry & Landscaping

At Martinez Masonry, our goal is to turn your design ideas into reality. Whether you are seeking additions to enhance your home/business, or repair existing masonry and/or landscaping, we can help. Call us today to schedule a consultation.

Lonestar Masonry Repair

Lonestar Masonry Repair specializes in residential and commercial masonry repair service. Our services include brick repair, crack repair, stone repair, mortar matching, chimney and fireplace repair, mortar cap repair, firebox repair, archway repair, patio repair, walkway repair and masonry restoration. To learn more about our services give us a call at 817-709-6834 to schedule your free estimate. Ask us about our military, first responders, and educators discount. http://lonestarmasonryrepair.com/

Check, PayPal

All types of roofing, Gutters/Downspouts, Metal work, Exterior siding, Stucco, Drywall, Painting

Plumbing, Electrical, Irrigation, Foundations, Welding