Alto Vista Roofing Inc

Roofing Project

Roofing Project

roofing
Roof Coating at residence

Over 1,000,000 squares of roof experience in the government work. Our standards are second to none. Specializing in ALL roof types on Residential, Commercial, and industrial buildings. No repair is too small and no re-roof too big. Give us a call. “ We keep you dry”...

roofing (7)animal removal (1)

03/30/2021

Great prices and quality work. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
roof replacement

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

11/30/2020

They came by and did an inspection to give me an estimate but I never received the estimate. they never called me back, emailed or anything. This happened with both companies that Angies List sent out. Two different companies came out, climbed around on my roof and left and I never heard back. I guess it wasn't enough money to be worth their time.

Description of Work
various roof maintenance items

Work Completed On 11/29/2020

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I’m really sorry for your experience. Looking through my requests for bids or leads folder you are not listed. There must have been some type of mistake. Either way if you haven’t received an estimate I would be happy to help. Have a great weekend.

05/03/2019

Very well, he was very thorough and called me exactly what I needed. He was very professional and reliable and he finish on the time frame.. All the materials was perfect. I would refer him to anybody.

Description of Work
He installed a roof on my house.

Category animal removal

Work Completed On 01/10/2019

05/01/2019

I love working with them they were great professional and they were upfront with the cost and expectation.

Description of Work
They repair the tile in the roof

Work Completed On 01/20/2019

04/29/2019

Those guys were quick, honest and clean.

Description of Work
They did a roof installation.

Work Completed On 12/17/2018

04/29/2019

They did an excellent job with high standards. They're cost effective and stay within the budget. Service was very good, work was completed in excellent passion.

Description of Work
Fixed the roof

Work Completed On 02/20/2019

04/29/2019

It went well. I am satisfied with the service. They were on time and offered me good price. I would definitely refer them to my family and friends.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 04/12/2017

04/29/2019

I am satisfied with the service. They were fantastic, attentive, communicative, and did a good job. The price was also good.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 10/15/2018

All types of roofing, Gutters/Downspouts, Metal work, Exterior siding, Stucco, Drywall, Painting

Plumbing, Electrical, Irrigation, Foundations, Welding