AKS Construction

Founded 2009 • With Angi since December 2009

4.3

6856 Colfax Dr

Dallas, TX 75231

Owner operated. Uses subs for trades. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. May contact through email. Additional emails - josh@aksdallas.com, joshangus@aksdallas.com....

01/09/2014

William F.

It took him 2 months to do the remodel. I then contracted him to put a new door on our house. I paid him $2650 to put in the new door and haven't heard from him. I talked to him the week after Thanksgiving and he told me the company that he ordered the door was closed. He said they are trying to find the door. He has since ignored our phone calls and emails. When he did the remodel he would come and then not show up for 2 weeks. We told him he needed to communicate with us to keep us posted.

Description of Work
He did a bathroom remodel and then he was going to put in a new door.

Category home remodeling,doors

10/15/2012

Samir A.

The work was completed as agreed and on time. His team took extract care to make sure our belongings were not damaged during the work. We were glad that were no bad surprises in the quality of work, price or anything else. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
I had a water leakage in on of the bathrooms that destroyed the wood flooring. I was refereed to Josh through a friend who gave me a reasonable estimate for the work needed. The services provided included: Replacing wood floors in the affected areas with new wood tiles, replacing base boards and painting a wall.

Category ceramic tile,hardwood floor,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

08/01/2012

SANDRA G.

Extremely good service for such a small job. I will use him again for larger projects.

Description of Work
This was the only company of the three I called that called me back and on the same day. He visited my home the day I called to program and repair the sprinkler system. It was a small repair and there was no visit or trip charge. Extremely reasonable price and I will make sure I use him again for larger projects and recommend to friends and neighbors. He has a much broader skill set than I tapped into.

Category irrigation systems

01/04/2011

Thomas H.

We have used them before and have a good relationship with them. He does good work and the price is fair. He is very trustworthy and has good follow up.

Description of Work
We have an ongoing relationship with AKS Construction. They did another set of jobs in November. They did a fence and a bathroom. He has built our fence and fixed our sprinkler. He also did a repair to our patio stonework.

Category fencing,irrigation systems,home remodeling,hardscaping

10/09/2010

Jenni H.

Not well.

Description of Work
09/23 arrived for our appointment on time. Very nice guy. He said he would get an estimate to us by 09/27. He finally call me on 10/01 and explained issue he was having and informed me he would have an estimate to me by 10/04. It is now 10/08 and I have yet to see an estimate.

Category home remodeling

I had mistakenly mis-entered the e-mail address when entering into my contacts list. I had not followed up after sending bid and pictures trying not to be bothersome. This report was first I had heard she did not receive bid, contacted client as soon as possible, corrected wrong e-mail address, and re-sent. Did not recieve response back.

12/28/2009

Thomas H.

I am sure I left out some of the projects Josh oversaw but he never forgot a single topic we discussed. He and his crew were on time, professional, clean, and knowledgeable. Josh's suggestions for solutions and attention to detail were impressive. Honestly, we could not be more pleased with the workmanship and the time line as the entire project took a little over six weeks.

Description of Work
AKS was the general contractor on a project the included nearly half of our home. The first job involved moving an interior wall to enlarge a half bathroom into a full size. In addition the moving of the wall allowed for a reconfiguring of the laundry room so the space would be more user friendly and though the room is slightly smaller it is, logistically speaking, a vast improvement. The next project was an entire remodel of the kitchen, dining room, and great room. In the kitchen everything was removed except the sheet rock and the wood flooring. We installed custom cabinets, granite counter tops, a granite sink, a large (8' x 5') granite topped island, glass tile back splash, a granite topped desk, an entry way with built in cabinetry, crown molding, shoe molding and reworked all the electrical. The dining room had a custom china cabinet added that matched the kitchen and desk as well as new texture and paint. The great room received custom cabinets, lighting, and new texture and paint.

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,lighting,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

Alvarez Painting

Will respond quickly to text inquiries at 214-662-8063. 3 Employees. Uses subs for electrical, carpentry, plumbing, floor & tile. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges

ENCORE PAINTING LLC

FAMILY OWNER-OPERATED. WE ARE A RESIDENTIAL ONLY PAINTING COMPANY LOCALLY OWNED IN COLLIN COUNTY. WE OFFER A PROFESSIONAL PAINTING SERVICE AT A FAIR PRICE. OUR MOTTO IS "TREAT EVERYONE THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE TREATED" PLEASE CALL US FOR YOUR FREE PROFESSIONAL ESTIMATE TODAY.

Carroll Custom Painting

Carroll Custom Painting employees and trainees are professional painters who have superior skill sets, focus on quality, and share in the company's commitment to exceed client expectations on every job. All jobs are run by the owner (Chris Carroll) from the initial estimate to the final walk through. There are no middle men to deal with or phone numbers of people who never call back. Free estimates. In business since 1966.

General residential remodeling.