Aaron's Touch Up & Restoration

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2006

We are a family owned and operated business that has been bringing quality workmanship and superior customer service to the DFW area since 2005. We are the top choice for furniture repair, restoration, and refinishing. We handle both residential and commercial business. We excel in antique restoration, custom woodworking, furniture repair, refinishing, upholstery, and more....

ENCORE PAINTING LLC

ENCORE PAINTING LLC

FAMILY OWNER-OPERATED. WE ARE A RESIDENTIAL ONLY PAINTING COMPANY LOCALLY OWNED IN COLLIN COUNTY. WE OFFER A PROFESSIONAL PAINTING SERVICE AT A FAIR PRICE. OUR MOTTO IS "TREAT EVERYONE THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE TREATED" PLEASE CALL US FOR YOUR FREE PROFESSIONAL ESTIMATE TODAY.

Offers by ENCORE PAINTING LLC on Angi

01/18/2019

They did an excellent job. The nightstands look like new. They were wonderful to work with. I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had the tops of 3 nightstands refinished.

CATEGORY furniture repair

01/06/2019

All of the pieces turned out beautifully. They were perfect. I am 100% pleased with everything! I was going to put the chest in the dump and it turned out absolutely gorgeous!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinish table, antique desk and and antique chest.

CATEGORY furniture repair,antiques,cabinet refacing

08/16/2018

The sofa looks like new. Delivery was on the agreed schedule. It went very smoothly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sofa cushions re-stuffed and fabric replaced.

CATEGORY furniture repair

02/15/2018

I have used them for several other projects for the last 8-10 years. They're very professional, always on-time, and really do amazing work. My husband and I are very particular.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fully stripped down and painted my entire kitchen. They also stripped and stained all the cabinets in the master bath.

CATEGORY furniture repair,interior painters,cabinet refacing

02/14/2018

Their attention to detail was magnificent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They upholstered an antique sofa for me. Fixed the loose legs as well.

CATEGORY upholstery

Furniture repair, upholstery, wood refinishing, antique restoration, furniture redesign, on-site touch ups and repairs, water or fire damage, kitchen cabinet refurbishing; commercial services including furniture restoration, touch-ups and maintenance, millwork refinishing, courthouse restoration, and furniture re-upholstery

Kitchen cabinet manufacturing, leather or vinyl repair. Granite Countertops.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover